Anyone ever notice BJ was better befo...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#21 Dec 29, 2012
del wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss any future BJ or JBJ show goodbye Tracy! Security is waiting for you at the door. Cheers!
Is del short for 'derelict'? Obie doesn't control the shows nor does he attend many shows. Jon has either winked or held my hand at the past 5 shows I was at - my daughter pointed it out- I'm nearsighted and couldn't tell. So go spread some more imaginary gate rumors bcuz I never noticed u and maybe u can find yourself kicked out of a show...way more likely than me!!!!lol

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#22 Dec 30, 2012
Lucky1 wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't record them until at least their third album. I met them in 85 and saw them through about 92 pretty often. I think I saw Obie for the first time on 92. He wasn't on the road before 91 - I'm pretty sure of that. But He'S JON'S BEST FRIEND and ge tells a lot of people that. Reminds me of a kindergartner.
I don't have a clue about when Obie went on the road with the band, but 7800 was recorded at Obie's & Lance's Warehouse studios...and THAT was long before the third album.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#23 Dec 31, 2012
Lucky1-no one believes anything you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to track a controversial Alec John Such ... (Jun '11) Sat BJrockmyworld 189
Actors/Actresses In Bon Jovi Clips (Aug '11) Jan 20 martinmortality 53
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) Jan 14 RoseRed 1,538
Jovi in Politics Jan 4 BJ Fan 2
News Jon Bon Jovi shows off his impressive physique ... Jan 2 jbjpeaches 2
This House Is Not For Sale Tour Dec 31 Rundem 11
Born Again Tomorrow Video Dec 31 Rundem 2
More from around the web