No signs allowed at concerts
Jasper

Melbourne, Australia

#41 Mar 3, 2013
BonJoviFan85 wrote:
The cake was from BB&T Center, not Jon's family. His mom and Richie's dad were there. Dorthea and the kids were not there, that is a rumor that spread like wild fire on facebook.
The family were there.
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#42 Mar 3, 2013
here is a great video of wanted, but Jon seems to be not feeling well at the beginning...

asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#43 Mar 3, 2013
hehe, another funny one: at the beginning Richie is standing too close to Jon and he can't get to mic, but Richie don't know what going on and just look into Jon from so close distance:

&li st=UUmg8MjFIExt_vB0XyI3RnLA &index=1
jbjpeaches

Lawrenceville, GA

#44 Mar 3, 2013
asiorson wrote:
hehe, another funny one: at the beginning Richie is standing too close to Jon and he can't get to mic, but Richie don't know what going on and just look into Jon from so close distance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6WTIFFocurYXX&list=UUmg8M jFIExt_vB0XyI3RnLA&index=1
Very cute! Thanks for posting.
rosa3

Perris, CA

#45 Mar 3, 2013
nice to see you back here peaches!!
jbjpeaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cute! Thanks for posting.
jovisurf

Key Largo, FL

#46 Mar 3, 2013
Bounce wrote:
<quoted text>
There was tons of reports Jon was really pissed off with the crowd and he wasn't happy and lost his cool a few times, did you notice that?
I was at the sunrise show last night and there was no indication that he was pissed.
jovisurf

Key Largo, FL

#47 Mar 3, 2013
JonGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not from this tour, right? they haven't played Miami yet.
Yes, this is from the sunrise concert in Ft. Lauderdale. His mother was at the concert last night - I was there.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#48 Mar 3, 2013
jovisurf wrote:
<quoted text>I was at the sunrise show last night and there was no indication that he was pissed.
that's very good :) I can never tell but you know how it goes once one thing starts in social media land.
rosa3

Perris, CA

#49 Mar 3, 2013
Was Dorothea and the kids there to?
jovisurf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, this is from the sunrise concert in Ft. Lauderdale. His mother was at the concert last night - I was there.
jovisurf

Key Largo, FL

#50 Mar 3, 2013
rosa3 wrote:
Was Dorothea and the kids there to?<quoted text>
I don't know. I didn't see them. Some people said she was there with the kids but he only mentioned his mom and dad.
Jovi-Girl

Rose Bay, Australia

#51 Mar 4, 2013
What FB page are the pictures on if anyone knows please of heres Birthday.
Jbjshowtime

San Leandro, CA

#52 Mar 4, 2013
asiorson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6WTIFFocurYXX&list=UUmg8M jFIExt_vB0XyI3RnLA&index=1
Thanks for sharing!!! I love seeing these videos with little incidents! This one was very funny! Haha I bet Jon's on pain killers dealing with his back.
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#53 Mar 4, 2013
I love that kinds of incidents too!:) And yeah, the way that Jon looked at Richie for a moment was engaging:)
And is it confirmed that the issue that bothering Jon, is his back??
Some Jovitalker said that during Bad Medicine, when Jon was greeting his mother, it was she, who actually want get his attention, but what is more specyfic, is that SHE WANTED GIVE HIM A BOTTLE OF WATER!...well, it's good that it wasnt milk!
Rosa

Australia

#54 Mar 4, 2013
The tweets about the banners have been deleted.
Jbjshowtime

San Leandro, CA

#55 Mar 5, 2013
asiorson wrote:
I love that kinds of incidents too!:) And yeah, the way that Jon looked at Richie for a moment was engaging:)
And is it confirmed that the issue that bothering Jon, is his back??
Some Jovitalker said that during Bad Medicine, when Jon was greeting his mother, it was she, who actually want get his attention, but what is more specyfic, is that SHE WANTED GIVE HIM A BOTTLE OF WATER!...well, it's good that it wasnt milk!
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

Yeah around 1:58 you see jon go to his mom and the water bottle, it's cute! Even at 51 his mama taking care of him :)
Miss Daisy

Brookings, SD

#56 Mar 5, 2013
asiorson wrote:
That's a good one!:) Love it!
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#57 Mar 5, 2013
here is a picture of this incident:))

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schiller44/85312...
Jbjshowtime

San Leandro, CA

#58 Mar 5, 2013
Richie is so funny cuz he had no idea where he was standing haha!

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#59 Mar 5, 2013
In the US and Canada it quite acceptable, as a leader is one who is respected. Add to that, it's been said many times that Jon is the quarterback of the team. A quarterbacks responsibilites are to lead and guide.

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#60 Mar 5, 2013
For this tour and both years of The Circle, on VIP package email confirmations it was stated no signs/banners. It also says no video.

There were quite a few times that I saw people stopped from video taping....usually when they were constantly taping or had a camera that was pushing the boundries.

I also saw a lot of large signs that people were holding at the shows I've been to. Seems to be they have just started enforcing the restrictions as set out.

I'm VERY disappointed in this as I am a sign taking. I never hold them up higher than chin level. I've had my 8" x 11" It's Alright sign at every show since January 2006. I've had my Jovi license plate at over 50 concerts

Now that the no sign is being enforced, I will no longer be a sign taker. Jovi license plates hae been at concerts since SSW days..maybe even before. It's sad when a tradition ends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) Jul 26 Ashley 163
Runaway Tours needs to clean house! (May '12) Jul 24 AFG 8
News Ephrata woman arranges meeting with Bon Jovi fo... Jul 21 kelly 2
Direct TV Commercial Jul 7 JonfanNJ 11
Gold Circle..what to expect (Nov '07) Jul 5 bigduff 23
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Jun 29 rosa3 93
News Jony Ive received an honorary degree from the U... Jun '16 kelly 2
More from around the web