No signs allowed at concerts

Since: May 09

's-hertogenbosch, Netherlands

#21 Mar 3, 2013
I have been in concerts where people had signs in front of me. I hate it because I had a good spot and still couldn't see anything, so I actually hope this will be the same here in Europe.

I think the word leader was a bit strange coming from Matt. Hope it was more of a joke, can't imagine him calling his own brother his leader...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 3, 2013
dream87 wrote:
Matt describing his brother as "the leader" disturbs me, as well. As a German, the term "the leader" just sends chills down my spine.. And not the good kind...
It's creepy as hell.
I thought "Leader" was and odd choice also why not just say Jon. And why Matt's personal [email protected] should have sent the tweet. Matt has said many times that his account is his personal account. After getting home last night I read my timeline poor Matt caught hell all day.

Since: Jan 09

Audubon, Pennsylvania

#23 Mar 3, 2013
We tried to sing Happy Birthday to Jon when he was in Philly for his birthday, too, but it didn't get going with the crowd. I think someone in the band has to get it going, and I bet the "leader" gave them strict ordes NOT to do it! Sounds like Jon didn't have the best bday show last night -- aside from the "reserved" crowd, I see he had missing marracas for the start of KTF.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Mar 3, 2013
Since the crowd was reserved was the show shorter than the night before? I read somewhere on here that one went almost 3 hours.

Since: Jan 09

Montreal, Canada

#25 Mar 3, 2013
Apperently Jon's parents were there at the show with Dorothea and the kids.
Jasper

Australia

#26 Mar 3, 2013
yam01 wrote:
Apperently Jon's parents were there at the show with Dorothea and the kids.
That would be understandable, considering it was his birthday. Just because Jon said no signs, didn't mean his not celebrating. Around FB there is a pic of him with a birthday cake the family gave.

Location hidden

#27 Mar 3, 2013
The cake was from BB&T Center, not Jon's family. His mom and Richie's dad were there. Dorthea and the kids were not there, that is a rumor that spread like wild fire on facebook.
dream87

Germany

#28 Mar 3, 2013
BonJoviFan85 wrote:
The cake was from BB&T Center, not Jon's family. His mom and Richie's dad were there. Dorthea and the kids were not there, that is a rumor that spread like wild fire on facebook.

Richie's father died in 2007. Do you mean his mom?

Location hidden

#29 Mar 3, 2013
dream87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Richie's father died in 2007. Do you mean his mom?
LMAO! I know. Went to the show last night I am a HUGE Richie fan and have him on the brain right now lol. No I didn't mean his mom, I meant Jon's mom and dad. lol. I should have just put JON'S parents.

Richie Rulesssssss!!!!!
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#30 Mar 3, 2013
it was Jon's mum around 1:58??

dream87

Germany

#31 Mar 3, 2013
BonJoviFan85 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I know. Went to the show last night I am a HUGE Richie fan and have him on the brain right now lol. No I didn't mean his mom, I meant Jon's mom and dad. lol. I should have just put JON'S parents.
Richie Rulesssssss!!!!!
LOL I agree.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#32 Mar 3, 2013
BonJoviFan85 wrote:
The cake was from family. There are more pictures of Jon with the cake backstage with his family (extended family and yes, Dorothea and the kids) Dorothea's sister and her family were also at the concert.

Location hidden

#33 Mar 3, 2013
asiorson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G_-Nr9rxlXwXX
This is not from this tour, right? they haven't played Miami yet.
Joviana

Dover, FL

#34 Mar 3, 2013
asiorson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G_-Nr9rxlXwXX
That was a really cute gesture from son to mom! I also went to Tampa and Miami. I loved the Tampa show, and thought that it was a bit longer and better than the Miami one, jmho.
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#35 Mar 3, 2013
JonGirl, is there any links with pictures from backstage with Jon's cake from familly ?? And I think the video of bad medicine is from yesterday...But I can be wrong.

Location hidden

#36 Mar 3, 2013
JonGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not from this tour, right? they haven't played Miami yet.
I'm almost positive this was last night. Sunrise is only about an hour from Miami.

Location hidden

#37 Mar 3, 2013
Joviana wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a really cute gesture from son to mom! I also went to Tampa and Miami. I loved the Tampa show, and thought that it was a bit longer and better than the Miami one, jmho.
I also attended both and agree Tampa was a far better show. Have you seen video of IBTFY at Sunrise? If so can you post a link?

Location hidden

#38 Mar 3, 2013
asiorson wrote:
JonGirl, is there any links with pictures from backstage with Jon's cake from familly ?? And I think the video of bad medicine is from yesterday...But I can be wrong.
They are private pictures. Even the one of Jon holding the cake was a private picture which got leaked out and they are not happy about. That was from his Aunt. Various family members made the show, even Jon's brother Tony who has quit, went to these shows.

Thanks for the link to the video!
jbjpeaches

Lawrenceville, GA

#39 Mar 3, 2013
JonGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are private pictures. Even the one of Jon holding the cake was a private picture which got leaked out and they are not happy about. That was from his Aunt. Various family members made the show, even Jon's brother Tony who has quit, went to these shows.
Thanks for the link to the video!
One thing you are right about .... they were private pictures that were stolen off a family member's FB page. All your other facts are jumbled together.
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#40 Mar 3, 2013
Ok, thank you girls for information. Private is private.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jon and jennifer aniston (May '08) Sep 13 clouwee 69
Does Jon have a bodyguard? (Jan '10) Sep 5 Human1731 26
News Concert review | Bon Jovi: Band pays tribute to... (Mar '17) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 3
Jon and Richie crying (Nov '08) Aug '17 Dee 16
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) Aug '17 BJ Fan 1,572
Where to get the Sleeveless T-shirts that JBJ w... Aug '17 Susan 5
News Spurred by PETA, Jon Bon Jovi will sell vegan c... Aug '17 BJ Fan 1
More from around the web