Rolling Stones Magazine and bixexuality
Pippa

Pretoria, South Africa

#21 Aug 2, 2010
Holy hell, how can one ignore the bromance going on between Jon and Richie? lol Interesting topic. Beats the hell outta gossiping and chatting about Jon's graying chest hair...*yawn*
Lisa

Castle Hill, Australia

#22 Aug 2, 2010
I remember that issue and the exact article and there was no mention at all. It would have definitely gotten attention if it was true.
Luh

Belém, Brazil

#23 Aug 3, 2010
That's right, we can't ignore the bromance going on between Jon and Richie...
maybe it's what brings magic when they sing together...when they write.....everything.

I'm not saying he is bisexual, but we can't ignore the special relationship between those two.

And I find that particularly cute, that's where the magic is ^^
chocolate

Riegelsberg, Germany

#24 Aug 3, 2010
Luh wrote:
That's right, we can't ignore the bromance going on between Jon and Richie...
maybe it's what brings magic when they sing together...when they write.....everything.
I'm not saying he is bisexual, but we can't ignore the special relationship between those two.
And I find that particularly cute, that's where the magic is ^^
Exactly!

Just look at Richie how he keeps gazing at Jon so lovingly all the time those two are so cute and so sweet! Can there be bigger love than sticking together for almost 30 years come hell or high water? I think not!

Those two most definitely love each other very, very much.
Patty

Amadora, Portugal

#25 Sep 11, 2012
They really best friends and they love each other! But that doesn't mean that they are bisexual! Paul McCartney and John Lennon,David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen, Angus Young and Brian Johnson,...: they'er not bisexual but they love each other!
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#26 Sep 11, 2012
I don't know about any of the others mentioned but David Lee Roth came out recently. It was around the same time that VH started there last tour.
Nancy

Millsboro, DE

#27 Sep 11, 2012
I have the magazine....Rolling Stone, February 9, 1989..Issue 545.

NO WHERE does ANY mention Jon being Bisexual. NO WHERE. The band talks about their relationship with each other as a marriage of sorts.....but not really because they cannot get a divorce. He called it, then, a brotherhood.

Mostly the article talks about how they formed and named the band, their careers, and it touches on Jon dating Diane Lane and his now wife, Dorothea,...but it mainly talks about their trip to the Soviet Union to be the first rock band to perform at the Moscow Peace Festival.

This is, yet, another attempt to watch the "crazy Jovi fans" go nuts.....but it a feeble attempt. Even if I NEVER read the article I would not believe it...and I'm not even a homophobe.
One should really get their facts straight before posting such crap.
PaGurl

United States

#28 Sep 12, 2012
Pippa wrote:
Holy hell, how can one ignore the bromance going on between Jon and Richie? lol Interesting topic. Beats the hell outta gossiping and chatting about Jon's graying chest hair...*yawn*
Jealous?
LOL Me thinks you sound a tad bit jealous Like you wish
It was you instead...

:)
PaGurl

United States

#29 Sep 12, 2012
My sister was a huge BJ Fan back in the day and she mentioned that it was an interview where JB said he was bi or had tried it. She swears that it was an old Oprah interview before Oprah became the worlds Guru but I'm not sure she's correct about that. It was many yrs ago and it was a quick remark or answer to a question.

I don't think it's a big deal or matters here nor there though.

Both RS & JB are Masculine Gorgeous Men that OBVIOUSLY love women!

:)
Bonjovi Fan

Woodbridge, VA

#30 Dec 29, 2012
Lurker wrote:
http://www.thefind.com/instrum ents/info-bon-jovi-rolling-sto ne
Here's the cover of the mag.
So that makes Jon bi? A sexy picture of him? It might make a gay guy want the dude, but that doesn't make the dude gay or bisexual.

“I'll be There for You”

Since: Dec 06

"How are we doin so far, ok?"

#31 Dec 29, 2012
PaGurl wrote:
My sister was a huge BJ Fan back in the day and she mentioned that it was an interview where JB said he was bi or had tried it. She swears that it was an old Oprah interview before Oprah became the worlds Guru but I'm not sure she's correct about that. It was many yrs ago and it was a quick remark or answer to a question.
I don't think it's a big deal or matters here nor there though.
Both RS & JB are Masculine Gorgeous Men that OBVIOUSLY love women!
:)
I'm sure that was Jon being a smartass with the interviewer
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#32 Dec 29, 2012
This place is amazing at times. One thread is accusing Jon of having affairs with other women. Now this one is talking about him being bi. Some of you need to get out for fresh air more.
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#33 Jan 1, 2013
MaureenH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that was Jon being a smartass with the interviewer
And how would you know that?

“I'll be There for You”

Since: Dec 06

"How are we doin so far, ok?"

#34 Jan 1, 2013
Charlotte wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know that?
Azzhole ;-)
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#35 Jan 1, 2013
MaureenH wrote:
<quoted text>
Azzhole ;-)
So this is a vote for Jonny being bi then? azzhole. ; )
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#36 Jan 2, 2013
Whose business is it who is doing what in their bedroom? Get a life! This weird culture where people care what someone famous does, or for that matter their neighbor, friend, etc. is sick. If people have a life of their own they don't have time to care what other's do in their love lives.
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#37 Jan 2, 2013
Lucky1 wrote:
Whose business is it who is doing what in their bedroom? Get a life! This weird culture where people care what someone famous does, or for that matter their neighbor, friend, etc. is sick. If people have a life of their own they don't have time to care what other's do in their love lives.
Lol I know I was just messing with Maureen.

“I'll be There for You”

Since: Dec 06

"How are we doin so far, ok?"

#38 Jan 2, 2013
Charlotte wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I know I was just messing with Maureen.
F*ck you ;-)
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#39 Jan 2, 2013
MaureenH wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck you ;-)
Oh you got a new phrase! This is about if Jonny is bi, not me honey so I will have to decline your invitation azzhole!!!! ; )
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#40 Jan 3, 2013
Charlotte wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I know I was just messing with Maureen.
It seems there is someone out here really bothered by anyone being nice to a few others on here. I have a good idea who they are, but I don't care. Misery loves company and they aren't ever going to be my in my company again! Happy New Year Charlotte! You have already made my first couple days of 2013 better. I love your responses here!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Royalty Ava Sambora's Guide to the Best Su... 18 hr Emma 3
new BJ single tomorrow Wed Glassa 14
Holli Rifenbury (Dec '06) Jul 27 Shania 32
News Bon Jovi to Release Special Fan Album Next Month Jul 25 mgemay 3
Always song on tour Jul 20 JBFan 3
News Bon Jovi Reportedly Set to Release New Album Jul 19 BJ Fan 1
Bon Jovi Tour 2015 September- October Jul 18 Rundem 14
More from around the web