Bon Jovi Colors?/Colores de Bon Jovi?

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

CBGomez

Madrid, Spain

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Hey there, i'm going to a bon jovi concert this summer and my friend and i are making t-shirts, and we don't know what color should they be to be the most bon jovi possible, so... What do you think are the most representatives colors for bon jovi?
Thanks a lot :)
Hola a todos, este verano mi amiga y yo vamos a un concierto de bon jovi y estamos haciendo camisetas y no sabemos de que color hacerlas, en vuestra opinion, de que color deberian ser para ser lo mas bon jovi posible?
Muchas gracias :)
faith

London, Canada

#2 Apr 24, 2013
I dont know the answer to your question but for me when i think of colours i think of black, gold and red for some reason ...its up to u
Teri

Branford, CT

#3 Apr 25, 2013
CBGomez wrote:
Hey there, i'm going to a bon jovi concert this summer and my friend and i are making t-shirts, and we don't know what color should they be to be the most bon jovi possible, so... What do you think are the most representatives colors for bon jovi?
Thanks a lot :)
Hola a todos, este verano mi amiga y yo vamos a un concierto de bon jovi y estamos haciendo camisetas y no sabemos de que color hacerlas, en vuestra opinion, de que color deberian ser para ser lo mas bon jovi posible?
Muchas gracias :)
I agree with Black and Red. Maybe Blue.(just thinking over the last few years colors they wear on stage...)

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Each album/tour is a different colour theme..usually based on the colours used on the album art.

What About Now is blues and golds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Bon Jovi on Richie Sambora's Band Status: "... 6 hr lisa 57
As a fan for more than 20 years, my advice is... 8 hr JackieBlues 3
Nikki talking about Richie Fri vickie qureshi 11
Merry Christmas Fri Carina 4
What Sunglasses Does Jon Bon Jovi Wear????????? (Mar '07) Dec 25 RonJovi 23
Jon Bon Jovi shows support for police at Hope C... Dec 24 dhyd 1
Activists try to rile up Chris Christie, pile u... Dec 23 Billy Ringo 17
More from around the web