Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Bon Jovi will be on Ellen today.
mcpc71

Easley, SC

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Is this to be a rerun ? Or did they tape it recently?

Location hidden

#3 Oct 23, 2013
mcpc71 wrote:
Is this to be a rerun ? Or did they tape it recently?
Bon Jovi Facebook page posted it this morning. I think it was taped recently. They will be performing Amen it said. I'm not sure if they'll be interviewed. It didn't say. Shania Twain will also be on. I don't know if she will be performing too or just interviewed. Most places it's on around 3:00 or 4:00.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Busy day. I just looked at Richies twitter and he tweeted he'll also be performing today.

Richie Sambora ‏@TheRealSambora 58m

I'm performing an acoustic set to close the 24-hour #CostofCarbon webcast today at 2PM EST. Tune in to check it out: http://www.24hoursofreality.org/
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Oct 23, 2013
Bummed there was no interview.
pll

Stirling, Canada

#6 Oct 23, 2013
pebeamann wrote:
Bummed there was no interview.
Yea me too :(
raynesong

Bozeman, MT

#7 Oct 23, 2013
I would have been shocked if there was an interview. My guess is there are no music interviews at all the rest of this tour.
Susan

Sydney, Australia

#8 Oct 23, 2013
It looked like it was the same time as the other performance but they just aired this one now. Or is that my imagination?

Since: Feb 07

Caledon, Canada

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Susan wrote:
It looked like it was the same time as the other performance but they just aired this one now. Or is that my imagination?
I did not watch today, but heard from a friend that everyone was wearing the same clothes as they had on for the show recorded earlier this year. Seems like it was recorded then, but not broadcast until today.
WeWantSamboraBac k

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Oct 23, 2013
mgemay wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not watch today, but heard from a friend that everyone was wearing the same clothes as they had on for the show recorded earlier this year. Seems like it was recorded then, but not broadcast until today.
Yes, you're right....It was previously taped. You'd think the show would state that but they didn't.
Buzzed

Winkler, Canada

#11 Oct 24, 2013
I had to laugh at the intro saying they were performing their "NEW HIT SONG" Amen. That must have been previously taped too.(I guess back then they figured Amen would become a big hit)

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#12 Oct 24, 2013
Buzzed wrote:
I had to laugh at the intro saying they were performing their "NEW HIT SONG" Amen. That must have been previously taped too.(I guess back then they figured Amen would become a big hit)
From my understanding it was meant to be their next single (Jon mentioned this at a few live shows early in the tour), but with no Richie they decided not to release anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Howard Stern to Induct Bon Jovi Into Rock Hall ... Jan 17 BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi dishes on Bills bid, Trump's 'evil gen... Jan 17 BJ Fan 1
The Bongiovi family (Jun '06) Jan 16 collinskerstin 3 591
News Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi, Fall Out Boy Perform... Jan 15 BJ Fan 1
Ally Sheedy talks about Richie (Jul '13) Jan 10 Mrkoolio 22
Just Older... (Feb '08) Jan 3 Madison Tyszkiewicz 22
News Bon Jovi finally inducted into Rock and Roll Ha... Dec '17 BJ Fan 1
More from around the web