Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#630 Jul 4, 2012
GaPeach wrote:
She may stay for her kids, I stayed with my husband for my kids, we were married for 19 years, once the kids moved out we separated. He cheated for many years, I didn't know for 7 years. My husband traveled a lot for work, I trusted him, as much as I hated him when I found out, I looked at my kids, who were 3, 6, and 11 at the time. We made an agreement to live together and be civil for the kids. Who knows if he/ they cheat? noone does unless you are involved with them. Still love Bon Jovi either way.
I admire the fact that you placed your kids firsr. I recall having the crap scared out of me around 15. My parents didn't end up divorcing, but the real fear was who do you spend what holiday with and not hurt the other one. Marriage isn't easy; it's work. My daughter said something pretty insightful the other day. She couldn't figure out why kids her age (15) even bothered dating. She was laughing how they break up in 3 days or a week and said, "What's the point?" I am hoping boys don't rule her head anytime too soon. Hoping the wisdom stays with her, and that someday whoever she finds doesn't hurt her. One thing you also ought to know...cheaters are the ones with the problems. Insecurity and self-doubt can make men/women cheat on the finest partners, and drugs, alcohol and time away only compound that. I hope you never let it affect your self esteem. You weren't the one with the problem. The cheater has to live with what they did the rest of their life, and most peoplen really look down on those that do. Wishing you happiness!
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#631 Jul 4, 2012
natyb wrote:
<quoted text>
so sad you had to cope with that ! But no one can say what we would do in such a situation ! I tend to be a very suspicious person and sometimes I had doubts about my husband being faithful or not, it always turned to be the result of my imagination, or so it seemed ... Unless you really discover it or he confesses, you cannot really know, can you ? My eldest daughter's boyfriend (19) is experiencing a very bad end of the year as his parents are divorcing now, and they are not making it in a very peaceful way so he's coming at us at the end of this week to spend the end of their holidays because it's getting too tough at his home, it's a permanent fight and he really suffers from that. They were married for over 20 years and she is the one who has cheated, she is with one of their neighbours ...
Geez! One of the neighbors?!? That sounds like a potential crime scene waiting to happen. My daughter's best friend's dad is now dating his son's soccer friend's mother. Can you imagine being twelve and watching your dad leave with your friend's mom while your parents are still married? His kids hate him. The soccer mom was a friend of the kid's wife and used their 'friendship' to gain info. My marriage has had its share of garbage, but it seems so manny marriages falter when the parents are in their 40's. It's sad. I think families don't have enough time to spend together with everybody working, and loneliness makes friendships happen where they shouldn't. I wouldn't trade the cards I've been dealt anytime. I see craziness everywhere. Just hope all of the kids make it through, and that we leave celebrity's kids out of stuff. Having a celebrity parent scrutinized all the time would be hard enough. Having their relationship discussed, especially with hypothetical things that could be way off, isn't good for their kids or family to deal with. I think deep down as bad as many want a piece of Jon that most respect him more for being such a seemingly good husband. I hope your daughter's boyfriend comes along okay. I'd remind him that he doesn't need to take on anything his dad has done, and only to learn from it. Doubt he'll do that in his marriage.
Anonymous

Toulouse, France

#632 Jul 8, 2012
well since last christmass things have changed again in my daughter's boyfriend family : his parents are still together, no divorce planned anymore ... as what I understood (but I don't like to question my daughter too much about it) the neighbour has moved away. It was his mum who was cheating. And to what my daughter told me, it was not the first time it happened and this time again, they finally stopped the divorce proceeding and stayed together once again... Strange, but again you cannot judge it because you just don't know what you would do if you were them ! As for our own kids, sure that we always worry that noone comes to hurt them. And I know that if it happens (and I fear it might happen some day, with one of my 3 kids - 2 daughters and 1 son), it will be hard to find the right words (are there any right words anyway ?)...
Salster

Cabo, Portugal

#633 Nov 24, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Great article!
half the info in article is wrong lol wrong date of marriage n not full birth name.
AnnaB

Berlin, Germany

#634 Jan 30, 2013
I have a friend who spend few nights with a famous rock star and he was and is still married. She always kept this secret and she always will. Not only out of loyalty and her love for him, but also because she signed a non-disclosure agreement before. She's not crazy to ruin her family financially, he would probably make everything to put her to silence and to protect his privacy. AND- nobody would believe her anyway If she would say- hey guys, I have slept with Mr.X!
It's probably similar with Jon's hook up's.
Becca

United States

#635 Jan 30, 2013
Who cares if he's unfaithful ? That's between. Him and his wife .
Jamie

Nairobi, Kenya

#636 Jan 30, 2013
Personally I hope they are truly the happy couple ( whatever style that may be) that their public image shows them to be.

I've lived in many countries and I've come to the conclusion that people are mostly the same, it's just how open they are because of how the culture per wives the action. I mean - people chest. Period. Not everybody but ....

Anyway, cheating or not, I'm sure they've got a great bond and friendship and whatever understanding they have is between them. But c'mon even Jon has talked about the upscale clubs in interviews. I'm sure once I saw it in a tv interview in the uk at some point. Anyway, these people sign papers- they cannot say anything.
Please don't hate me for saying that I think he is doing this and at least he won't humiliate his wife and surely surely they have an understanding of some dirt as a couple .... It may not be conventional but ... Of they're happy that's awesome
Deb

Mosman, Australia

#637 Jan 30, 2013
ha ha, I wish this thread would just die already!!
bj hook

Terrebonne, Canada

#638 Jan 30, 2013
ummmm lol
Musicman

Taipei, Taiwan

#639 Jan 30, 2013
Let's win Bon Jovi tickets.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Waage

Munich, Germany

#640 Jan 30, 2013
Musicman wrote:
Let's win Bon Jovi tickets.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-that is the CHEATING-THREAD!! NOT THE WINNING-THREAD!
London lady

Erith, UK

#641 Feb 3, 2013
RichieLvr wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll take the word of the village idiot who knows about "gagging" orders! Lol!
It seems that you are in fact the village idiot, if you believe that money cannot pay for "anything" including keeping people quiet ( FYI a gagging order is a term used by the media in the UK ). Also of you read what I wrote properly you will see I wrote "can" and not "has" cheated !
Hottiejovi

Temecula, CA

#642 Feb 18, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

He says it again, so what?! If he didn't mess around now THAT would be shocking!
rosa3

Ontario, CA

#643 Feb 18, 2013
are u kidding me? that is an very old video from 1997, given by a very horny reporter who just wanted to flirt with Jon, obviously she was mesmerized by him. Jon simply went with the flow of the interview, giving her answers that she wanted to hear just to shut her up. Sure, Jon is not perfect, he probably had issues in the early years, but he is not stupid. Why does this thread keep coming up, give it up!
bjhook

Terrebonne, Canada

#644 Feb 20, 2013
funny lol
Jovi Fan

Sarasota, FL

#645 May 11, 2013
I've been backstage at the Bon Jovi Shows since 1994. Jon has looked me up and down on several occasions. But that is all I have seen him guilty of. There is no "Groupie" stuff going on like the 80's. If you are looking for that-you won't find it at a Bon Jovi show--all business and running around. Even after the show-they shower and often run out quickly after saying some hellos to friends. All business--until the final shows and their families are there then.
Maybe this will put some of this speculation to rest.
WTF

Strathfield, Australia

#646 May 11, 2013
Jovi Fan wrote:
I've been backstage at the Bon Jovi Shows since 1994. Jon has looked me up and down on several occasions. But that is all I have seen him guilty of. There is no "Groupie" stuff going on like the 80's. If you are looking for that-you won't find it at a Bon Jovi show--all business and running around. Even after the show-they shower and often run out quickly after saying some hellos to friends. All business--until the final shows and their families are there then.
Someone has tickets!! LOL!!
OMG

Vienna, Austria

#647 May 12, 2013
Jovi Fan wrote:
OH please and you for sure know what happens after they left the venue-in the hotels please
ariel bella

Tampa, FL

#648 Oct 20, 2013
why do people forget about a women jon was obsessing about in 1991-1996
ariel bella

Tampa, FL

#649 Oct 20, 2013
why do people forget about a women he kept saying he was in love with before dot but didn't have the perfect family background,that he loved an couldn't forget after dot.this was in 1991-1996

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Bon Jovi - How Long Has This Been Going On Thu elise 4
Jon: Kicked out of Toronto Bidding Group Sep 16 Lida 13
Jon Bon Jovi: Good Genes or Good Docs? Sep 11 Joins girl 13
Jon in the Hamptons Labor Day Weekend Sep 8 Sue 18
Trying to track a controversial Alec John Such ... (Jun '11) Sep 7 The Real AJS 186
Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) Sep 5 Zebudish Bitt 40
"Open All Night" Sep 3 yourdaddyiswho 14
•••
•••

Bon Jovi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••