Jon Bon Jovi - unfaithful!?

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

First Prev
of 33
Next Last
Kristina

Helsinki, Finland

#1 May 10, 2007
I found this old article (written in 2000) were Jon addmits that sometimes he's unfaithful to Dorothea. Here's what he says:

Are you ever unfaithful to your wife when you’re away from home?

“I’m not a saint. It’s happened.”

Is your wife alright about that?

“It’s the kind of thing that’s sort of unspoken. If I were to do it, would I flaunt it? No. Would I be proud of it? No. Has it happened? Sure. Can I tell you when the last time was? No. Certainly not on this trip.”

You can read this article here: http://users.tinyworld.co.uk/johngarbutt/page...

“SLUUURP!!!”

Since: Jan 07

UK

#3 May 10, 2007
Aww! sh*t, he promised me he wouldn't tell!!!LOL.......MEN!!

“The God Of The Guitar..RICHIE”

Since: Mar 07

Sofia.Bulgaria

#4 May 10, 2007
Pat East Yorks wrote:
Aww! sh*t, he promised me he wouldn't tell!!!LOL.......MEN!!
HaHa ... You Bad Bad Girl!!!

“Go Sens Go!!”

Since: Dec 06

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

#5 May 10, 2007
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay this has been discussed already awhile back on this board, can we not go there again???
After all we could all give our opinions once more whether that still applies to today or not, but no one would know for sure, except Jon. None of us really know him.
Maybe he was, maybe he still is, and if he was and still is, it's nobody's business EXCEPT his.
That was maybe a bit harsh. Perhaps the poster wasn't on the forum back when we discussed this so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Jon is known for saying things in jest, to get people going, we've all heard him say he is "hung like a second grader" but we have all seen the pictures that would show otherwise.

Dot could be cheating just as easily as Jon could only she can go out and do stuff without being recognized, so maybe she has screwed around on him too. I'm sure, just like Jon, Dot was lonely at times. I think the cheating, if it did happen, was before they were married, and I doubt there has been any since then.

However, like Amy pointed out, what Jon does is his business and if he wants to tell everyone that he is getting it on with Pat when he is in the U.K. and me when he is in Canada, well so be it. Who can blame him for wanting to share his happiness.

Pat, just remember we have to share, so try not to tire him out when he is next at yours to visit ;)
dot2

South Orange, NJ

#6 May 10, 2007
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay this has been discussed already awhile back on this board, can we not go there again???
After all we could all give our opinions once more whether that still applies to today or not, but no one would know for sure, except Jon. None of us really know him.
Maybe he was, maybe he still is, and if he was and still is, it's nobody's business EXCEPT his.
Oh, come on now...take a chill...we are just having fun. If this hits too close to home, I am sorry.

No one thinks any less of Jon...or Dorothea.

Coventry, UK

#7 May 10, 2007
dot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come on now...take a chill...we are just having fun. If this hits too close to home, I am sorry.
No one thinks any less of Jon...or Dorothea.
How many Dots has has the man got?? LM FLOCKIN AO!!

“Go Sens Go!!”

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

#8 May 10, 2007
UK Dot wrote:
<quoted text> How many Dots has has the man got?? LM FLOCKIN AO!!
At least two that we know of...maybe we should play connect the DOTS....LMAO :)

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 May 10, 2007
canadalovesjon Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That was maybe a bit harsh. Perhaps the poster wasn't on the forum back when we discussed this so don't get your panties in a bunch.
Jon is known for saying things in jest, to get people going, we've all heard him say he is "hung like a second grader" but we have all seen the pictures that would show otherwise.
Dot could be cheating just as easily as Jon could only she can go out and do stuff without being recognized, so maybe she has screwed around on him too. I'm sure, just like Jon, Dot was lonely at times. I think the cheating, if it did happen, was before they were married, and I doubt there has been any since then.
However, like Amy pointed out, what Jon does is his business and if he wants to tell everyone that he is getting it on with Pat when he is in the U.K. and me when he is in Canada, well so be it. Who can blame him for wanting to share his happiness.
Pat, just remember we have to share, so try not to tire him out when he is next at yours to visit ;)
Oh no no no! You cannot claim him for all of Canada. He's yours in Ottawa, mine in TO and AM's in Whitby (aka HELL) lol!

“Thanks for the Memories Jon!!!”

Go Philly Soul!

#12 May 10, 2007
Look, Jonny and I haven't played around in quite a while. He's been a good boy. Back off!

Coventry, UK

#13 May 10, 2007
Bon Jovi Fight To Keep Sexploits Secret
9 September 2002
A Bon Jovi superfan has upset her heroes with her plans to sell off recordings
of early phone chats she had with Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora - because the
guys reveal too many sexy secrets.
Long before the rock hunks became married superstars, devotee Taryn Davies
often spoke to them while they travelled around America. A constant telephone
companion, the wannabe stars actually enjoyed her phone chats, which were often
a little racy.
The chats include one where Jon speaks candidly about dating a groupie and
another in which Sambora talks about swinging from the ceiling during one sex
marathon.
But Davies has upset the Bon Jovi boys with her plans to sell off hours of
phone chats on the Internet - and they're trying to block her get-rich-quick
plans by insisting they never knew the Virginia teenager was taping them.
Davies says, "I don't understand why they don't want me to get this on the
Internet. It's not like they were really nasty."(WENN)

Go Philly Soul!

#14 May 11, 2007
I believe just about anything (we're gullible if we don't). But Jon seems like he's transformed into a very serious individual over the past 4-5 years (i.e. "grew up") Silliest thing I've seen in the past few years is "Pucked", most everything else has been Larry King, Oprah and philanthropy work. He probably has a colorful past but it is just that.... the past.
Kristina

Helsinki, Finland

#15 May 11, 2007
As a fan I and probably everyone want to know as much about Bon Jovi as possible. Every gossip, see all pictures of him and his family etc. And of course we all want to know the truth about this Rock God: Was Jon really unfaithfull to Dorothea and when did that stopped? Or is he really this perfect guy? Those are just excamples. If I was Jon or any other celebrity I would be so angry if nobody could respect my privacy. I have some secrets that no one knows. And I know that you all have secrets. And that why I understand privacy and respect it. Though it doesn't meen that I can't be curios...

But the thing that makes us so curiois about Jons' private life is that he is such a great guy. It just hard for me to believe that he is almost a saint, makes no mistakes and everybody love him. Something is missing. He can't be that perfect although we all want him to be! That's why this forum is about, for us to talk about him and learn something new about this great musician who's personal life interests us all. It's not wrong to be curios, as log as you won't take it too far! So if you can't fase the truth that he is not a saint, not perfect and that he does same mistaces that we all do, you are not ready for this forum.
dot2

Elizabeth, NJ

#16 May 11, 2007
I give Jon and Dorothea alot of credit. I am sure like the rest of us..they have experienced their rough patches.

I been to multiple concerts in the NY area. Jons female fans are from the "beautiful people" group.

I was at a concert at MSG and they flashed a picture of this beautiful blonde, white toothed, big boobed (can I say that?) woman in the front row willing to leave her husband for Jon...She announced it when he spoke to her and acknowledged her wedding band!!This is what the man deals with all the time...could you imagine??

That has got to be alot of stress on a marriage.
Kristina

Helsinki, Finland

#17 May 11, 2007
I don't thonk Jon really thinks that: WOW, what a great opportunity! I'll leave Dot right now for all women. He's much smarter! And at that age he's probably thinking: Come on ladies, can't you see I'm not interested, you are all wasting your and my time!

For 25 years or even more than that he probably seen it all, women would do anythink for him! Jon is not stupid for not going along with it. In this case women are dumb!! I meen who really believe that Jon will leave all what he has for some chick that is nothing compare to Jon! To us Jon is someone who he really isn't because only he knows himself. To us he is everythink we want him to be. And he's doing a pretty good job by making us believe all that shit about him! It's sad because women are wasting their time. Of course it's nothing wrong with loving him and his looks. But you've got to be rational!! Don't give up things and your life for someone you can't have. And for someone you don't know.

Coventry, UK

#18 May 11, 2007
Kristina wrote:
I don't thonk Jon really thinks that: WOW, what a great opportunity! I'll leave Dot right now for all women. He's much smarter! And at that age he's probably thinking: Come on ladies, can't you see I'm not interested, you are all wasting your and my time!
For 25 years or even more than that he probably seen it all, women would do anythink for him! Jon is not stupid for not going along with it. In this case women are dumb!! I meen who really believe that Jon will leave all what he has for some chick that is nothing compare to Jon! To us Jon is someone who he really isn't because only he knows himself. To us he is everythink we want him to be. And he's doing a pretty good job by making us believe all that shit about him! It's sad because women are wasting their time. Of course it's nothing wrong with loving him and his looks. But you've got to be rational!! Don't give up things and your life for someone you can't have. And for someone you don't know.
In other words.
If you do save all your spare cash just to see Jon Bon Jovi, expensive Fan Club trips etc... wake up, you need to get yourself a life!
musiclover

Adelaide, Australia

#19 May 11, 2007
ok this is a shallow post and i know this isnt going to be popular view but honestly I think bj dont have good looking fans at all, this is an opinion widely shared amongst people I know - not sure where you are seeing all these 'beautiful people' lmao
of course the 'beautiful' blonde was willing to leave her husband for jon its a concert, its all in fun. Jons job is to seduce the crowd a huge part of the bands success has been down to their image and sex appeal. Like just about every other area of life its proven good looking people get more advantages.
I think Jon has definitely showed a more mature side over the last 5 years or so. He had his fun in the past and if he still has his fun now who cares. His marriage seems solid and its none of our business.

Go Philly Soul!

#20 May 11, 2007
Last time we talked this issue to death, somebody came up with Dorothea's actual quotes on this subject. It was great, but I can't find it. I think People magazine a couple years ago and they asked her how she copes with the woman throwing themselves at her husband. Anybody have that handy to post here. While we can speculate all day, it's interesting to read from his wive's perspective.

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#21 May 11, 2007
Oh, here we go again..... I think he's had his descrepancies, but he's also a workaholic, dedicated to business and has made the band what it is today (he's a busy man). I also think he puts out those "possibilities" to keep the girlies screaming.
musiclover

Adelaide, Australia

#22 May 11, 2007
I think she just said that she knows he comes home to her at night

“Like Fine Wine Baby, Fine Wine”

Toronto, Canada

#23 May 12, 2007
TO2NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no no no! You cannot claim him for all of Canada. He's yours in Ottawa, mine in TO and AM's in Whitby (aka HELL) lol!
Oh I don't know about that OB! If you try to claim him solely for yourself in Toronto your definietly going to have a fight on your hands! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) Jul 26 Ashley 163
Runaway Tours needs to clean house! (May '12) Jul 24 AFG 8
News Ephrata woman arranges meeting with Bon Jovi fo... Jul 21 kelly 2
Direct TV Commercial Jul 7 JonfanNJ 11
Gold Circle..what to expect (Nov '07) Jul 5 bigduff 23
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Jun '16 rosa3 93
News Jony Ive received an honorary degree from the U... Jun '16 kelly 2
More from around the web