Stalkers
Lucky1

Tustin, CA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Seems to me there are a few with no understanding of the term "stalker" or some who overuse this word in attempt to bash others. To RSfsn99 - I am not the one concerned with your identity or who you are. You are making yourself a little scary by being so concerned about every post I say, where I live, and what I have done. Maybe you ought to take a good look at yourself and consider what YOU are doing, and forget about me. I don't know if you are Adrienne and never got over something or who you are, but you really ought to live your own life and ve less concerned about mine. I spent the night in Holmdel at the Bongiovi home with Tony and Matt there. I rode in a car on Tony's lap after ge invited me to see "Bad Biscuit" in NY. That was forever ago, but I found them to be pretty decent people. Now have fun ripping this one apart. I'm sure you'll occupy the next 10 years with this. Enjoy! I'll most likely be at a Slash show. I hope that doesn't ruffle your feathers! Ciao!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 9, 2012
It's Adrienne. Who out there wants to know what Lucky1 had to do to be around the band raise your hand?? LOL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Yeah, that's how the movie Fatal Attraction started...all friendly and fun, then the bunny got boiled.

This is Adrienne. Who out there wants to know what Lucky1 had to do to be around the band raise your hand?? LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shield

Salem, OH

#4 Jan 16, 2013
What about the well to do stalker who picks on women out of state? He is still active. Does anyone have any info on this creep?
bj hook

Terrebonne, Canada

#5 Jan 16, 2013
ummm not impressed
Maryann

Orlando, FL

#7 Jan 17, 2013
bj hook wrote:
ummm not impressed
Lol!
Maryann

Orlando, FL

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Maryann wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Hi Maryann are you going to be my partner here?
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#9 Jan 17, 2013
I got you girl ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Instrument played at beginning of Living on a P... (Mar '06) May 17 Will 3
Actors/Actresses In Bon Jovi Clips (Aug '11) Apr 25 taviz 61
Edge Of A Broken Heart (Nov '13) Apr 23 Ebum 20
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Mar '18 mgemay 96
Pit Seats for THINFS Tour?? (Nov '16) Mar '18 Jim 5
News Wanted: Red or a White? Get ready for Bon Jovi ... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Howard Stern to Induct Bon Jovi Into Rock Hall ... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1