First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Lisa

Jersey City, NJ

#201 May 31, 2012
Jovifan4life wrote:
<quoted text>
West Virginia. Bon Jovi are playing at the Greenbriar Gold Classic on July 7th. There has been no announcement on Backstage. Matt has tweeted that it is a Bon Jovi show and not a JBJ and Friends show. Toby Keith is playing July 4th and Rod Stewart is playing July 6th. The $159 gets you ga to all 3 shows and into the daily golf tournament.
Oh wow....I saw that tweet and thought it was in reference to Quebec...is this another festival type like Bamboozle? sounds awesome don't know if that's do-able for me tho....if they made a trip of it maybe...

Since: May 12

Maricopa, AZ

#202 May 31, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow....I saw that tweet and thought it was in reference to Quebec...is this another festival type like Bamboozle? sounds awesome don't know if that's do-able for me tho....if they made a trip of it maybe...
No, it is not a festival like Bamboozle. It is a golf tournament with concerts at night. There is a similar golf tournament in the Phoenix area every year also that has bands for entertainment. I think now the week passes are $189. There were also some more expensive passes available that got you into some of the VIP golf stuff.
Isa

Sherbrooke, Canada

#203 May 31, 2012
It's not a golf tournament. Quebec City has a summer festival every year with a bunch of concerts. We had Paul McCartney last year. The band will play on the Plains of Abraham which, for the history buffs, was the site of the famous battle between the French and the English in 1759.

Since: May 12

Maricopa, AZ

#204 May 31, 2012
Isa wrote:
It's not a golf tournament. Quebec City has a summer festival every year with a bunch of concerts. We had Paul McCartney last year. The band will play on the Plains of Abraham which, for the history buffs, was the site of the famous battle between the French and the English in 1759.
I was talking about The Greenbriar not Quebec City. The Greenbriar show is July 7th and Quebec City is July 9th.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#205 Oct 10, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY! ;D

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#206 Oct 10, 2012
yourdaddyiswho wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY! ;D
Thanks. Still harping on me? Why don't you give me a call or email me...it's been a long time.

Location hidden

#208 Oct 15, 2012
yourdaddyiswho wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY! ;D
He's married. I would't call or email him.

Location hidden

#209 Oct 15, 2012
holysmokes21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Still harping on me? Why don't you give me a call or email me...it's been a long time.
Bad advice!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#210 Oct 15, 2012
Yourdaddyiswho, I don't think it is Tony responding to your birthday wishes. Someone is messing with your mind. I agree with LoveBJButHaveaLife...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#211 Oct 15, 2012
rachael65 wrote:
Yourdaddyiswho, I don't think it is Tony responding to your birthday wishes. Someone is messing with your mind. I agree with LoveBJButHaveaLife...
Thanks Rachael65. Good to hear from you. I knew it wasn't Tony. He doesn't communicate with me via Topix..lol. Hope all is well with you. Have a great night! tc :)

Location hidden

#212 Oct 19, 2012
Just curious. Does anyone know what the tattoo on tbj's arm is? Not the tat on his arm with his nephews names. The one on the other arm.

Location hidden

#213 Oct 20, 2012
Curious Girlyy wrote:
Just curious. Does anyone know what the tattoo on tbj's arm is? Not the tat on his arm with his nephews names. The one on the other arm.
It's a Chinese character and it says Get A Life! LOL!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#214 Nov 1, 2012
Curious Girlyy wrote:
On his right arm, Tony has two tattoos. One is at his shoulder - a little devil sitting in flames. The other goes all the way around his right bicep and has several elements to it - a running horse, the Chinese symbol for horse (Tony was born in the Year of the Horse), four playing cards that are aces, a treble clef and some other odds and ends.

Left arm, there are two tattoos and on his right shoulder blade is another.

I have pictures of most of them.

Yes, I have no life....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jon and jennifer aniston (May '08) Sep 13 clouwee 69
Does Jon have a bodyguard? (Jan '10) Sep 5 Human1731 26
News Concert review | Bon Jovi: Band pays tribute to... (Mar '17) Aug 23 PrinterBench Tech 3
Jon and Richie crying (Nov '08) Aug '17 Dee 16
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) Aug '17 BJ Fan 1,572
Where to get the Sleeveless T-shirts that JBJ w... Aug '17 Susan 5
News Spurred by PETA, Jon Bon Jovi will sell vegan c... Aug '17 BJ Fan 1
More from around the web