ticket prices
jbjfan

Manchester, CT

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Don't want to sound cheap, but after reading the article below I was hoping to be able to get some half way decent seats at the 100.00 (+ fee) mark. But the cheapest seat I could find was 125+ and when buying more than a couple it runs into a lot of money. Just wondering if anyone has actually found tickets for the prices listed in the article.

10:07AM EST November 20. 2012 - Bon Jovi is giving its fans another reason to have a nice day.

The New Jersey band's Because We Can tour, launching Feb. 9 in Uncasville, Conn., will offer tickets starting at $19.50, a rare bargain for superstar acts.

The outing takes Jon Bon Jovi and company to arenas nationwide and several stadiums, including a two-night stand at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. The group, which has played 2,700 shows in more than 50 countries for 35 million fans, had the highest-grossing tours worldwide in 2008 and 2010. Because We Can, which will introduce new songs from upcoming studio album What About Now, will travel from the USA to Europe, the Far East, Africa, Latin America and Australia.

Tickets for the first leg go on sale Nov. 30; visit BonJovi.com for details.

Tickets are offered at seven price levels (plus service charges):$19.50,$29.50,$49.50, $59.50,$99.50,$125 and $185, plus lavish VIP packages bundled with such extras as meet-and-greets, parking, dinner and merchandise.

"Jon is very savvy," says Randy Phillips, president/CEO of AEG Live, promoter of the tour. "He's using the highest 10% of the house to finance the rest of the house. It's almost similar to President Obama wanting to raise the upper tax rate. He's an artist who's fully in control of his own business and who understands the business. He told me he wanted to make sure there was something for everyone."

Moved by the plight of Hurricane Sandy victims in his home state, Bon Jovi left his promotional tour in Europe and flew home to work in a soup kitchen, Phillips says.

"He's been a huge lobbyist for New Jersey," Phillips says. "Because he's so socially active, he never lost touch with what his fans feel and are going through. He does not want to play in an arena full of rich people. Doing things like this is why this band still matters."

The North American dates:

Feb. 9, Uncasville, Conn., Mohegan Sun

Since: Oct 12

San Leandro, CA

#2 Dec 10, 2012
The ticket I purchased for the LA Staples Center was 99.50. I would have purchased the 179.50 ticket but the group I'm going with is on a budget. I'll have fun wherever
I sit they put on a great show.
jbjfan

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Yes, I agree their show is the best. Last year we had seats behind the stage and they were great, sound was a little muffled, but the up close view of the band was worth it. This year, like you the group of us going, some are on a tight budget so we were really hoping to get some of the less expensive tickets. I'm just bummed that as of now we don't have tickets. I hope like last year they add an additional show at Mohegan Sun and maybe we can make it to that show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Actors/Actresses In Bon Jovi Clips (Aug '11) Wed taviz 61
Edge Of A Broken Heart (Nov '13) Apr 23 Ebum 20
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Mar '18 mgemay 96
Pit Seats for THINFS Tour?? (Nov '16) Mar '18 Jim 5
News Wanted: Red or a White? Get ready for Bon Jovi ... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Howard Stern to Induct Bon Jovi Into Rock Hall ... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi dishes on Bills bid, Trump's 'evil gen... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1