Bon Jovi's New YouTube Playlist

Bon Jovi's New YouTube Playlist

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 22, 2013
Bon Jovi's YouTube page created this week a very good playlist by other artists. I'm curious if an assistant, Matt, Tony or Jon himself made the playlist. Either way I love these songs! Some of the artists are new to me.

&li st=PLBeM09XmtZqkm6evaMPpI9tSoW wXcHJRN

Since: Feb 07

Caledon, Canada

#2 Dec 24, 2013
I doubt whether Matt or Tony would have anything to do with it as neither really have anything to do with the music side of the business. However, it wouldn't surprise me if Jon did have input with the song choices and it then being posted by whomever is responsible for the band's social media updates on VEVO.
jbjpeaches

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2014
Thx Mila23 ... I didn't know about this. Great that you heard back from Tony.
jbjpeaches

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2014
mgemay wrote:
I doubt whether Matt or Tony would have anything to do with it as neither really have anything to do with the music side of the business. However, it wouldn't surprise me if Jon did have input with the song choices and it then being posted by whomever is responsible for the band's social media updates on VEVO.
Could be right, mgemay. Maybe they all have input while killing time before shows.

Since: Feb 07

Caledon, Canada

#6 Jan 8, 2014
jbjpeaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be right, mgemay. Maybe they all have input while killing time before shows.
Could well be with Matt. Not sure about Tony though as he wasn't out on the road last tour. Busy with Bongiovi sauce.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Thu superdupergurl 92
Jons Conan interview? Jun 22 Chris1980 2
Jon's hair stylist (Oct '07) Jun 12 Micki Bayne 69
Direct TV Commercial Jun 10 Charlotte 6 7
News Watch: Hillary Clinton speaks in Newark Jun 2 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 9
100,000,000 Fans Box Set Jun 2 VABonJoviFan 1
Richie Sambora Autographed Guitar Jun 1 fightinghunger 1
More from around the web