Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bobby

South Orange, NJ

#1 Nov 14, 2009
Hello Everyone,

My wife is looking for a Bon jovi Christmas CD. Does one exist? I can not find it anywhere. How many songs does he have out? Is there a location where I could get them all in one shot? I'm not looking for anything on YouTube. Just the actual Songs or CD

Help Please!
lepg

AOL

#2 Nov 14, 2009
Bobby wrote:
Hello Everyone,
My wife is looking for a Bon jovi Christmas CD. Does one exist? I can not find it anywhere. How many songs does he have out? Is there a location where I could get them all in one shot? I'm not looking for anything on YouTube. Just the actual Songs or CD
Help Please!
I have one the someone made for me. It has the following tracks:
1 - Please Come Home For Christmas - Jon
2 - O Come All Ye Faithful - Richie
3 - Blue Christmas (live)- Jon
4 - I Wish Every Day Could Be Like Christmas - Bon Jovi
5 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)(live)- Jon
6 - Cantique De Noel (O Holy Night)- Richie
7 - Back Door Santa - Bon Jovi
8 - Run Run Rudolph - Bon Jovi
9 - The Hanukkah Song (live)- David
10 - Please Come Home For Christmas (Live)- Jon
11 - R2D2 We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Jon
If you are interested email me @ [email protected]
Peanut

Hamburg, Germany

#3 Nov 14, 2009
That`s sweet of you , Bobby!
Not so many men do that!
Good luck! Hope lepg could be of any help to you!

“Jovi Fans Rock!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2009
Sadly, no official CD from the band. I made myself a CD last year and gave some away to friends. In addition to the songs listed by Iepg, I have the following. If you want any of the mp3's, email me @ [email protected]:

1) I Wish Every Day Could Be Like Christmas [live]
2) Santa Clause Is Coming To Town/Run Run Rudolph [live medley]
3) Santa Clause Is Coming To Town [Jon live with a bunch of other performers; he had 1 solo line]
4) Silent Night [live, not the one from 7800]
5) The Little Drummer Boy [live]
6) Funky Santa [Richie w Everett Bradley]
7) O Holy Night [Richie instrumental]

Note: Songs 4 and 5 are not the best quality.
Jonspeaches

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2009
Very sweet of you all..... Nice gift idea, Bobby!

“Jovi Fans Rock!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 27, 2009
I've received a flood of requests for songs, so I posted a zip file with all of them, and cover art, to the following address (remove the spaces):

h t t p :// w w w . m e d i a f i r e . c o m /? w 3 2 m d y t y n w q

Happy Holidays!

“somewhere over the rainbow...”

Since: Sep 08

Maruggio, Italy

#7 Nov 28, 2009
missesb_az wrote:
I've received a flood of requests for songs, so I posted a zip file with all of them, and cover art, to the following address (remove the spaces):
Happy Holidays!
Thank u soooo much!!!:)
C_Town

Avon Lake, OH

#8 Nov 28, 2009
missesb_az wrote:
Happy Holidays!
OMG - Thank you so much. Awesome job. Don't know how many times I've suggested this to Obie but he never answered. It would still be a good idea and all the proceeds could go to Soul Foundation.
Karen

Glasgow, UK

#9 Nov 28, 2009
I think the band suffer with a lack of credibility as it is without releasing a xmas album!

Since: Jul 08

Charlotte

#10 Nov 28, 2009
C-town I think you hit the nail on the head. I think it would be a great idea and I know that as a 501C3 they can do that to get funds for a chairty.

People are more inclined to buy a cd for charity instead of just donateing. I have all the Christmas ones for Aids research.

You need to approach this to the soul foundation instead of Obie, not sure he has any clout with them. Write it up as a proposal and submit it. Because it looks like just donating is dropping off during the holidays.
Jonspeaches

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2009
missesb_az wrote:
Happy Holidays!
Thank you for sharing! Will download it later.....

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 28, 2009
Karen wrote:
I think the band suffer with a lack of credibility as it is without releasing a xmas album!
Ha, Ha! Brilliant reply and I do agree. Although I like the new album it seems to be bombing in the charts, look at this link!

http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarticle...
Rdk

Scotch Plains, NJ

#13 Nov 28, 2009
Drummer Boy and Silent Night are just amazingly Brilliant.
I'd love to get a clear quality listen to both of them. I sent a few requests to Obie but her never responded.
They band usually gives us a christmas gift (song) each year so I asked for a decent quality on YouTube.

Since: Mar 08

Dothan, AL

#14 Nov 28, 2009
The download didn't work for me. I would love to get Drummer Boy. Please. That's the only one I don't have.

[email protected]
lepg

AOL

#15 Nov 30, 2009
Bobby wrote:
Hello Everyone,
Help Please!
Those who have contacted me - I will be mailing out the CD shortly. I have had the flu which has caused delays in getting the CD to you. I am not going to send out additional copies as it may be more expensive for me to ship out then expected so if you have contacted me please make sure you have sent your mailing address. The only reason I am doing this is to distract myself and keep me busy as I go thru my second Christmas without my sister. Sharing Bonjovi is my idea to beat the blues!
Blue Eyed Angel

Sewell, NJ

#16 Nov 30, 2009
lepg wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who have contacted me - I will be mailing out the CD shortly. I have had the flu which has caused delays in getting the CD to you. I am not going to send out additional copies as it may be more expensive for me to ship out then expected so if you have contacted me please make sure you have sent your mailing address. The only reason I am doing this is to distract myself and keep me busy as I go thru my second Christmas without my sister. Sharing Bonjovi is my idea to beat the blues!
You're a sweetheart for doing this... The holidays can be a very difficult time when you've lost a loved one -- but know that your "Jovi family" is always here for you!
Jonspeaches

United States

#17 Nov 30, 2009
lepg wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who have contacted me - I will be mailing out the CD shortly. I have had the flu which has caused delays in getting the CD to you. I am not going to send out additional copies as it may be more expensive for me to ship out then expected so if you have contacted me please make sure you have sent your mailing address. The only reason I am doing this is to distract myself and keep

me busy as I go thru my second Christmas
without my sister. Sharing Bonjovi is my idea
to beat the blues!
Such a thoughtful gesture!!! I am sure your sister would be pleased! Hope you are feeling better soon!!
FLGirl

Tampa, FL

#18 Dec 1, 2009
missesb_az,

Thanks so much for posting that link. I'd been looking for The Little Drummer Boy ever since I saw a snippet of Bon Jovi performing it live on MTV News **years** ago. I've searched on and off for about 15 years at least.

I wish it didn't fade from left to right (at least it sounds that way when I play it), but I'm not going to get picky.:)
Marla

Piscataway, NJ

#19 Dec 1, 2009
I'd love to get a clean copy of The Little Drummer Boy
crush

Leer, Germany

#20 Dec 2, 2009
missesb_az wrote:
Happy Holidays!
Wow, what a fantastic idea!!
But unfortunately it dosn't work for me ... so may I PLEASE ask you to put it on Megaupload? If it's possible ...
1000 thanks & hugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) Oct 30 ribb 167
Jon Bon Jovi - unfaithful!? (May '07) Oct 26 Cajun_Jon_Bonjovi 662
News Richie Sambora Reveals Whether He'd Join Bon Jo... Oct 26 mgemay 2
does anybody know who this girl is with richie (Jun '11) Oct 21 Lee 45
LOL!!! What cologne do you think Richie and Jo... (Oct '08) Oct '17 Qwnofswing 14
News Rock Hall of Fame: Radiohead, Rage, Bon Jovi, D... Oct '17 BJ Fan 1
jon and jennifer aniston (May '08) Sep '17 clouwee 69
More from around the web