the jersey sydicate
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
CASLAD78

Wimbledon, UK

#1 Jun 15, 2013
How many reports of "an insider of the band" are we going to appear? Unfortunately this band have never washed their dirty linen in public and i can't see that changing.
I think that people with a grudge/hatred or animosity towards the band will revelle in trying to de rail and try to fuel the fire.
I must admit I have laughed at most of the rumours/storys as they are very contradictory. Always remember fact is based on evidence and if their is no evidence there is no fact
Nofanofjbj

Bayonne, NJ

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Lol! Where there is smoke there is fire. U said it perfectly. They HAVE dirty laundry. Who are they NOT to be exposed. Jon is not better than anybody else. Although he certainly thinks he is. Im sure there is plenty of evidence out there. Someone like you only fuels the fire. Are you working for Jon and tempting the waters?
Nofanofjbj

Bayonne, NJ

#3 Jun 15, 2013
And whats with the title? Seriously are you trying to scare people with it psychologically. Omg. Its like when they call themselves frank sinatra and crap like that. Lol.
Nofanofjbj

Bayonne, NJ

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Its syndicate
MarioLondon

Liverpool, UK

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Lots of laundry. Jbj thinks he is the band and only him. What he says goes. Simple as. He has driven sambora away and that's obvious for all to see. If it wasn't the case then sambora would have stated so in these past 3 months
jbjpeaches

United States

#6 Jun 15, 2013
How many threads do we need rehashing over and over and over????
Bottom line ... once Sambora takes care of his personal issues, he is welcome back to perform. All in Richie's hands ...

Judged:

17

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nofanofjbj

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2013
Its about jon, not richie. Lets not rehash the twist again.
Alison

Warwick, RI

#8 Jun 15, 2013
jbjpeaches wrote:
How many threads do we need rehashing over and over and over????
Bottom line ... once Sambora takes care of his personal issues, he is welcome back to perform. All in Richie's hands ...
As long as his personal issue is learning how to accept the lack of respect shown to him from JBJ. No chance Jon will accept that he is part of the problem so that they could meet half way
Charlotte 6

Orlando, FL

#9 Jun 15, 2013
CASLAD78 wrote:
How many reports of "an insider of the band" are we going to appear? Unfortunately this band have never washed their dirty linen in public and i can't see that changing.
I think that people with a grudge/hatred or animosity towards the band will revelle in trying to de rail and try to fuel the fire.
I must admit I have laughed at most of the rumours/storys as they are very contradictory. Always remember fact is based on evidence and if their is no evidence there is no fact
If the issue is not resolved soon they will have their dirty laundry washed in public even if they do not want it done. This is 2013 there is not much that can be hidden from the media now. Especially when they are looking for news. I disagree that the so called inside sources are contradicting themselves. The information they are giving has a distinct theme. Except for a couple of items they are all saying the same things. The choice is up to the individual to believe them or not.
Lyric

Keyser, WV

#10 Jun 15, 2013
Nofanofjbj wrote:
Its about jon, not richie. Lets not rehash the twist again.
Word of the day (and your new name)

OS┬ĚTRICH [aw-strich, os-trich]
noun

a person who attempts to ignore unpleasant facts or situations, having a brain approximately the size of its eyeball.

How's your day, Ostrich!!??
Lyric

Keyser, WV

#11 Jun 15, 2013
jbjpeaches wrote:
How many threads do we need rehashing over and over and over????
Bottom line ... once Sambora takes care of his personal issues, he is welcome back to perform. All in Richie's hands ...
I'm really not understanding why people just refuse to believe facts. Hope your weekend is awesome!!!
Sara

Cresco, IA

#12 Jun 15, 2013
Well, for what it's worth, I watched a YouTube video about this whole Jon and Richie thing from a few weeks back featuring that guy from "Naughty or Nice Rob". Rob has worked for Bon Jovi in the past. He didn't acknowledge any of the sepeculation directly. His statement was something to the effect of, "One thing I learned when I was involved with that band is that it's the Jon Bon Jovi Show. What Jon says goes and everyone else has to fall in line."
Charlotte 6

Orlando, FL

#13 Jun 15, 2013
Nofanofjbj wrote:
Its about jon, not richie. Lets not rehash the twist again.
I have to agree with this to a point. One quote from Richie "Jon is making it difficult for me to come back". That statement puts some of the responsibility on Jon not just Richie.
MarioLondon

Liverpool, UK

#14 Jun 15, 2013
Then Jon says he can come back when he is ready. Ready to bow down to Jon
kris

Warwick, NY

#15 Jun 15, 2013
who cares anymore, jon/richie or richie/jon. who ever started this needs to end it. If richie does not want to tour anymore then own and speak out. If Jon has a problem with richie then he needs to stop pretending everything is great. I know this much if richie never comes back and an announcement is made when the tour is over by either of them, then we will all know that they were lying and hiding to protect ticket sales

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Jun 15, 2013
As I read the comments above my mind keeps going back to what Richie has said of Jon in the past. I don't know where his exact quote is. However it was something like...Jon doesn't expect more of others than he expects from himself when it comes to work and the band.

"IF" Richie isn't willing to live up to those work expectations and he expects to come back with no changes made, in reference to his work habits, then I suspect we'll have to wait even longer for his return, if ever.
Sara

Cresco, IA

#17 Jun 15, 2013
While I personally hope Richie comes back and things get back to normal, I found it interesting to consider:

1. Jon acts like everything is great and really gives his all onstage; ever since Richie left, he's been (according to fan and critic reviews I've read) on fire.

2. Richie says everything in his life is great and he has no major problems.

Separate, they are both doing great. Which to me infers that they aren't together for a reason...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Jun 15, 2013
Funny that I didn't start getting nuts, mean, clueless and mean symbols on this board till I recently questioned someone's post. Guess I hit a nerve or two. lol
raynesong

Billings, MT

#19 Jun 15, 2013
MarioLondon wrote:
Lots of laundry. Jbj thinks he is the band and only him. What he says goes. Simple as. He has driven sambora away and that's obvious for all to see. If it wasn't the case then sambora would have stated so in these past 3 months
Umm.... if Jon is so intent on wiping Richie from the band, then why is his gear, including a couple of really expensive guitars still on tour with the band?? If Jon is such an egomaniac, surely he wouldn't allow this??
Sara

Cresco, IA

#20 Jun 15, 2013
raynesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm.... if Jon is so intent on wiping Richie from the band, then why is his gear, including a couple of really expensive guitars still on tour with the band?? If Jon is such an egomaniac, surely he wouldn't allow this??
If this is a manner of warring egos, or Richie feeling disrespected in some way, then chances are that Jon is confident that Richie will eventually come around and concede to whatever Jon's wishes are.

The question remains: Will Richie do what Jon assumes or expects him to do? After all, Bon Jovi is Jon's band and under Jon's name. Jon isn't going anywhere.

If Richie chooses to leave, he basically chooses to leave what he has given his life to for the past 30 years and his main source of income, and most likely what would account for a huge part of his personal and professional identity.The stakes are much higher for Richie imo.

Jon can call "Bon Jovi" his band no matter who the other musicians are. Diehard fans may not like it, but until they stop spending money on concert tickets, Jon can do what he likes.

Jon has the power, that's why he's the CEO. I think by keeping Richie's gear around on this tour, he's assuming he's already 'won' this war, whatever it is; if not now, then in the future.

Jon is not going to be the one to 'fire' Richie. Unlike the situation with Alec, Jon also knows the stakes with Richie are higher, certainly in public perception, but most likely emotionally, too for the two of them: They are the main songwriting unit of the band, the two most recognizable faces, always thought of as 'a team.' I think if Richie does leave, it will be akin to a 'divorce' after a long-term marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Runaway Tours needs to clean house! (May '12) 3 hr AFG 8
News Ephrata woman arranges meeting with Bon Jovi fo... Jul 21 kelly 2
Direct TV Commercial Jul 7 JonfanNJ 11
Gold Circle..what to expect (Nov '07) Jul 5 bigduff 23
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Jun 29 rosa3 93
News Jony Ive received an honorary degree from the U... Jun 26 kelly 2
Jons Conan interview? Jun '16 Chris1980 2
More from around the web