First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#42 Jan 12, 2013
BonJersey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure Matt was referring to a human baby? New puppy is a new baby in the family too.
All that matters is that Tony's happy.
It's a baby girl.
Lucky1

Covina, CA

#43 Jan 12, 2013
Lisa wrote:
Thanks everyone for backing up my post before i could reply myself...I didn't want to bring up facebook but yes I saw both the name change and Matt's congratulatory post on FB think it's great for Tony he deserves all the happiness in the world!! I met him way back at a bar in Jersey and he really is the nicest guy!
Surprise...in a bar!!!! And someone got so upset about the 'sauced' joke. Last time I saw him was IN A BAR but many years ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lisa

Jamaica Plain, MA

#44 Jan 14, 2013
Hi girls. Thank you to those who were able to answer my question. Good for Tony. A wedding, a baby and (for the most part) all under the radar.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#45 Jan 14, 2013
Marriage and birth records are public information. There is no marriage or birth record for a child. You may use this link I provided but there are many ways to access public records. I work for the city courts. I also checked records for all states. He does not have a marriage license or birth record for a child. Also someone stated that his girlfriend changed her name to Bongiovi on his facebook. I don't know how she could do this when he doesn't have fb. He states on the BB fb that he is still getting familiar with fb. I remember the same 2 girls were on here a long time ago posting the same thing. It turned out to be incorrect along with most of their facts. I also find it interesting that the same girls have been sitting on this information this whole time and never said anything until someone brought it up. Especially when they work so hard to prove everyone wrong that he married.

http://www.archives.com/
lisa

Jamaica Plain, MA

#46 Jan 14, 2013
SHERRY SHORE wrote:
Marriage and birth records are public information. There is no marriage or birth record for a child. You may use this link I provided but there are many ways to access public records. I work for the city courts. I also checked records for all states. He does not have a marriage license or birth record for a child.
Sherry, your website is a database. You can only get out of a database what you first put into it. Your resource lacks the information so it cannot give you the answer. As far as your claim that you checked records for all states, you again used resources that lacked the information you were looking for.

After posting my initial question (and before I saw peoples' replies) I did a little clicking of my own around the internet. Unlike you, I knew where to look. I agree with others who have said they would not put Tony's wife's name here out of respect for the privacy they are obviously looking to maintain, but I do now know her name as well as the wedding date.

As for a record of their child's birth, I did not search for one, nor will I. I don't feel the need.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47 Jan 14, 2013
They got married in Italy.
Sherry Shore, why do you work so hard to prove everyone wrong? Are you a TBJ stalker and you just can't stand that he's happy? And, You work for city courts?? So you search for Tony's private info from your work in all states? You should be fired then to be abusing that privilege and coming on public forums to talk about it. Talk about stalkers...

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

#48 Jan 14, 2013
www.archives.com is not a complete record.

I looked up a relative who got married in 2009 and had a baby over the summer, they are not listed.

While those records are public records, towns/counties/states don't have to make it easy to access or do they make it electronic access.

So just because it is not listed on archives doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#49 Jan 14, 2013
BonJersey wrote:
www.archives.com is not a complete record.
I looked up a relative who got married in 2009 and had a baby over the summer, they are not listed.
While those records are public records, towns/counties/states don't have to make it easy to access or do they make it electronic access.
So just because it is not listed on archives doesn't mean it didn't happen.
I think she just gave a public link for us to try. She said she worked for the city courts which would have more access. I remember her from before. Everything she posted was from a helpful point of view. I never remember her being nasty or acting like a know it all like some people on here. All of the information she posted was correct and I will agree the others have posted wrong information many times. Rachael kept changing her story several times. The last I believe was she was sitting with a roadie at some bar and he said Tony was engaged. That was after she swore up and down he was married. I don't think Jonsgirl lies. I just think she believes anything anyone tells her. Her info turned out to be wrong after she said he was married as well. That was about a year ago I think. I don't think they verify anything they just read something on a blog, forum or Facebook and just run with it. Rachael just flat out makes stuff up to prove her point. She is also obsessed with Tony and only comes on here when the subject turns to him. Judging by all the posts shes made she wants everyone to stay away from him. Jongirl could careless about him in a romantic way. I will see if I can find Sherrys posts and their posts as well. The local newspapers also have a legal obligation to post public information such as marriage, births divorce and deaths.. You might try there.

Location hidden

#50 Jan 14, 2013
holysmokes21 wrote:
They got married in Italy.
You may have had us in your corner, but now you're just making stuff up.

Location hidden

#51 Jan 14, 2013
holysmokes21 wrote:
So you search for Tony's private info from your work in all states? You should be fired then to be abusing that privilege and coming on public forums to talk about it. Talk about stalkers...
It's not private, it's public information. She can not get fired for looking it up.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#52 Jan 14, 2013
Tangled Webs wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Jonsgirl lies. I just think she believes anything anyone tells her. Her info turned out to be wrong after she said he was married as well. That was about a year ago I think. I don't think they verify anything they just read something on a blog, forum or Facebook and just run with it. Rachael just flat out makes stuff up to prove her point. She is also obsessed with Tony and only comes on here when the subject turns to him. Judging by all the posts shes made she wants everyone to stay away from him. Jongirl could careless about him in a romantic way.
I don't know whether to be insulted or say thank you!!:):) You are right, I am not in anyway interested in him in a romantic way.

Who said that the info was wrong that he was married over a year ago? It was true but people just didn't want to believe it and made such a big deal about it. The facebook page of Tony has been around for a while, it's not recent (he just doesn't use it) and since he started that page, the status has ALWAYS been married. The baby is only a few months old and she has a name. Why would his wife have a FB page with just her maiden name and now add on Bongiovi? is she living in fantasy land?

Believe what you want to believe. It's not the end of the world. Hey, if you or anyone wants to believe that Tony is single with no children, go right ahead. It doesn't hurt anyone, it doesn't change anyone's life, if some, no matter what, don't want to believe that he got married and has now got a daughter.

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

#53 Jan 14, 2013
Tangled Webs wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not private, it's public information. She can not get fired for looking it up.
Depends on the state. While it is "public" information, many states protect personal privacies and will not release individual information without cause. Example I was doing something for my father and needed my grandmothers death certificate. Went to the townhall of the town she passed away in and I had to provide proof of relationship. I was lucky and had an ID with the same last name. I asked if I didn't have it what would they do, was told you don't get it. I would then need to get a birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc to show the path. Was informed they are doing this because of identity theft, stalking problems, and personal security.

As far as getting fired, if she/he is found to be using company/city resources for personal use and/or protected information publically...yes they can be fired.
Lisa

Staten Island, NY

#54 Jan 14, 2013
JonGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know whether to be insulted or say thank you!!:):) You are right, I am not in anyway interested in him in a romantic way.
Who said that the info was wrong that he was married over a year ago? It was true but people just didn't want to believe it and made such a big deal about it. The facebook page of Tony has been around for a while, it's not recent (he just doesn't use it) and since he started that page, the status has ALWAYS been married. The baby is only a few months old and she has a name. Why would his wife have a FB page with just her maiden name and now add on Bongiovi? is she living in fantasy land?
Believe what you want to believe. It's not the end of the world. Hey, if you or anyone wants to believe that Tony is single with no children, go right ahead. It doesn't hurt anyone, it doesn't change anyone's life, if some, no matter what, don't want to believe that he got married and has now got a daughter.
Very well said!! I always found it so interesting how many people claim to have such insider info, yet they kept insisting that Tony was nit married and now even still insisting that he does not have a daughter. Just shows that not everyone has the insider info they claim to have. As was already stated in this thread Matt did post on his FB congrats to Tony and his wife and welcomed his new niece by name. Searching public records does not always prove accurate. I searched myself and my marriage and child did not come up.
Beryl

Strathfield, Australia

#55 Jan 15, 2013
Seriously People!! This needs to stop. If your not going to say who is what and what is who...this topix needs to stop.

If Tony is married all the best to him and his wife and Bless his baby girl, if this is true.

Seriously people, you need to get over the brothers. They aren't ever going to be you best friends, you are never going to be part of their real lives. That's what these people want. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. Your never going to get to Jon through the brothers. This is what this is all about.

Leave them alone.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56 Jan 17, 2013
Lucky1 wrote:
Just saw on FB from Bongiovi Pasta Sauce a post claiming to be from Tony, stating he would not be touring and that it was HIM posting on behalf of the sauce company. Is this for real? I am numb...then again, have been since Sydney.
Your infatuation with the Bongiovi brothers is creepy!!!! Get over it!!!!
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#57 Jan 17, 2013
MDee wrote:
<quoted text>Your infatuation with the Bongiovi brothers is creepy!!!! Get over it!!!!
Not as creepy as your need to come on a forum and say something so idiotic! I am not the one posting on a website where I work! Your looking green, and not a pretty shade.
jose ct

Barcelona, Spain

#58 Jan 19, 2013
sorry for the question:Lucky1,who are you?and why everyone is fighting witn you???what lies they are talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Direct TV Commercial May 23 Yikes 4
Matt Bongiovi (Jul '08) May 22 Superdupergirl 89
Interview with Jon & Dorothea about Soul Kitchen May 19 MissDaisy 1
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) May 14 Half It All 55
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) May 10 RDP 162
Holli Rifenbury (Dec '06) May 3 Taria 33
News Alice Cooper: 'Prince Kept Trying to Steal My G... May 1 Amused Octopus 1
More from around the web