Tony not touring? T or F?

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Just saw on FB from Bongiovi Pasta Sauce a post claiming to be from Tony, stating he would not be touring and that it was HIM posting on behalf of the sauce company. Is this for real? I am numb...then again, have been since Sydney.
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
One of the people I follow on twitter who claims to have inside info says it is real. I guess we will have to wait for more confirmation.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Yes, it's Tony. He's done touring with the circus. Guess you can say he's stepping up in another arena.
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I guess he'll be getting 'sauced' in a new way. Would be nice to travel only when you want!

Location hidden

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Lucky1 wrote:
I guess he'll be getting 'sauced' in a new way. Would be nice to travel only when you want!
Shut the f up you pill popping psycho wh*re. You have no room to talk about anyone nor should you.

Keep it up doll baby and see where it gets you!
rosa3

Ontario, CA

#7 Jan 10, 2013
I just send an abuse report, the person who just answered you back clearly is sending a threating message. We may not agree on everything, but threating someone is not good and not safe.
Lucky1 wrote:

Location hidden

#8 Jan 10, 2013
rosa3 wrote:
I just send an abuse report, the person who just answered you back clearly is sending a threating message. We may not agree on everything, but threating someone is not good and not safe.<quoted text>
I have no qualms with you sending a report if you don't like what I posted. I must say though that she knows exactly what I mean when I said see what happens to you. It was not a threat on her safety. It is that she will not be allowed to attend any shows. No need to worry about her safety. We don't want her anywhere near us.

Nice of you to have been concerned even if there is no reason for it.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Meant, see where it gets you. Not what happens to you. Auto correction took over.
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Wow...some people take everything so freakin' seriously!!! Joking about the 'sauced' and surely didn't mean it in an insulting matter. Never said drinking or partying was anything I ever implied as a negative. Alcoholism in your home isn't fun...I experienced it, but saying someone is getting sauced does not imply they are an alcoholic. Normal people get 'sauced' on occasion. Someone sure thinks I want to attend a show. Made it real clear - I have too many bills to go to shows, and I don't think in a crowd of thousands I'd be noticed Truth Adjustor. You have some serious issues!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Lucky1 wrote:
Wow...some people take everything so freakin' seriously!!! Joking about the 'sauced' and surely didn't mean it in an insulting matter. Never said drinking or partying was anything I ever implied as a negative. Alcoholism in your home isn't fun...I experienced it, but saying someone is getting sauced does not imply they are an alcoholic. Normal people get 'sauced' on occasion. Someone sure thinks I want to attend a show. Made it real clear - I have too many bills to go to shows, and I don't think in a crowd of thousands I'd be noticed Truth Adjustor. You have some serious issues!
Look in the mirror Tracy. You are the one with the serious issues. There are many of us who know exactly who you are and what you are about. Get lost nut job.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Truth Adjuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no qualms with you sending a report if you don't like what I posted. I must say though that she knows exactly what I mean when I said see what happens to you. It was not a threat on her safety. It is that she will not be allowed to attend any shows. No need to worry about her safety. We don't want her anywhere near us.
Yup. Stay the hell away Lucky1. 20+ years of stalking is damn long enough...take all your lies, accusations, and delusions with you.
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Truth Adjuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the f up you pill popping psycho wh*re. You have no room to talk about anyone nor should you.
Your anger is a bit uncalled for, and perplexing. Why would you call someone a ho and doll baby in one post? I will be reporting your threats too. I have my suspicions of a certain staffer, and enough is enough. You're giving BJ a bad name by your activities here with the implication that you are working for them and have control over me or that you even know me. If you are the related party I believe you to be...you just took this far enough where you may find yourself behind bars this time. You may think family money can allow you to abuse me, but enough is enough!
City Girl

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Truth Adjuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you don't like her one bit.
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#15 Jan 11, 2013
RSfan99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Stay the hell away Lucky1. 20+ years of stalking is damn long enough...take all your lies, accusations, and delusions with you.
Have fun dealing with the police. Cyberbullying is a CRIME and you have just been reported too!

Location hidden

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Lucky1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have fun dealing with the police. Cyberbullying is a CRIME and you have just been reported too!
Oh yeah? What about all the lies and accusations you've spread throughout the years on this forum? You know that certain people have kept records of all your rants...cease and desist coming your way.
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#17 Jan 11, 2013
RSfan99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? What about all the lies and accusations you've spread throughout the years on this forum? You know that certain people have kept records of all your rants...cease and desist coming your way.
Never posted any lies. You are full of BS. Have fun dealing with the police. Tomorrow.
Jamie

Nairobi, Kenya

#18 Jan 11, 2013
What the f*ck is wrong with everyone? How about all of you just chill? Why go there?????
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Truth Adjuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your issues with Lucky are between the 2 of you. But I have a question about this sentance in your post."We don't want her anywhere near us." How would you know her in a sea of 25-50 thousand people? Or are you implying you are connected to the band? Are you an insider Truth Adjuster?
lisa

Brockton, MA

#20 Jan 11, 2013
OK, so to change course a bit I have a question. As I was looking at the Facebook page and reading Tony's comments I noticed that some of the other comments on the page included one from this link:

http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection #!/anthony.m.bongiovi

Does anyone know if this is actually Tony's Facebook page? I'm inclined to think yes, just because of how simple it is. Usually when someone tries to pass themselves off as (for example) Jon, Richie, etc. they try too hard and post too much in their attempt to make you believe they are who they claim to be.

Anyway, assuming this page is really his, what surprised me was that in the upper left corner along with 'Male' is the word 'Married'. Does anyone know if Tony got married? Was it recently? If so, perhaps that was a factor in not wanting to be on the road anymore?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Lucky1

Yucaipa, CA

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Jamie wrote:
What the f*ck is wrong with everyone? How about all of you just chill? Why go there?????
You may want to ask the sicko pretending to be "in the band.". Somebody has a personality disorder where they think in their small mind that I'd want to be near THEM when this person lacking any self worth has to tell themself they are IN Bon Jovi, but they are really some psycho previously convicted of cybercrimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bon Jovi Tour 2015 September- October 1 hr bon jovi fan 9
News Is Jon Bon Jovi playing Stanley Park this summe... Jun 25 winner 19
Does the band really play and sing in concerts? Jun 22 Mad Fan 4
Jon visits cancer patient Jun 18 BJ Fan 2
Always song on tour Jun 18 genie86333 2
Dorothea Jun 15 BJforever 6
News Richie Sambora says he and Orianthi are 'insepa... Jun 15 Alison 27
More from around the web