Gossip item: what do you think? T or F?
Jasper

Sydney, Australia

#303 Jun 22, 2013
rosa3 wrote:
You see here is the problem, You say that you have been "told some things" and that is all your going to say. Why even say that if your not going to say it at all? That is how you lose credibility. You don't show any proof, so how are we going to take your word for it? Why should we believe you?<quoted text>
The reason why its said like that, opened ended is because then it makes people wonder ohhh what does Charlotte know, it must be serious that she can't say. Just to keep people guessing, no other reason. Now I am not saying that she hasn't been told some things but who is to know that what she has been told is true?

I have noticed that you Charlotte do seem to believe anything against Jon and so I find it hard to believe that what you have been told is true. If it was good, you would not believe it but I am taking it, that its not good and so therefore it must be true. You said once yourself that you can never give Jon the benefit of the doubt, as you do Richie, so I will not take your word for if its true, a known Jon hater, who finds everything in him bad.

Can your 'source' tell you why Richie left and if he is coming back? Funny that everyone has inside sources but no one knows the answer about Richie.
Jasper

Sydney, Australia

#304 Jun 22, 2013
iloverichie wrote:
It doesn't matter who says what or who has 'inside information' because people only believe what they feel is the truth. Those with inside information may or may not have the truth...they are given what someone else feels is the truth or what they are told to say. I read a lot of stuff from those who are 'in the know' and I still form an opinion of my own because how do I know if they really know anything. Every one of us are here because we are fans of the band and certain members. However, when something negative happens or appears in the press...posters on here get angry defending "their" favorite. It gets pretty nasty and then all the talk about being able to state opinions come out and complaints of others attacking...this was the scenario when I first appeared and still is. If you post here, you have to be able to take the heat of others disagreeing with you. I have my opinions and no complaining will ever change that. If you can dish it you have to be able to take it. It is really very simple...
Agree with you. I am not going to believe something just because someone says its true. How do I know what they said is true? How do I even know who I am talking too and that they can be trusted? They could be someone who hates Jon and so they write some things, mix in some facts to show that they know some 'inside' knowledge and then come up with some big fake story that looks true but in fact is all lies.
JackieBlues

Franklin, NC

#305 Jun 22, 2013
Jasper wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed that you Charlotte do seem to believe anything against Jon and so I find it hard to believe that what you have been told is true. If it was good, you would not believe it but I am taking it, that its not good and so therefore it must be true. You said once yourself that you can never give Jon the benefit of the doubt, as you do Richie, so I will not take your word for if its true, a known Jon hater, who finds everything in him bad.
Can your 'source' tell you why Richie left and if he is coming back? Funny that everyone has inside sources but no one knows the answer about Richie.
OK that was a little hard to follow but it sounds like what you just said is that if Charlotte believed it it must be something bad about Jon? Then followed that up by saying that you, then, wouldn't believe it? So really what you were saying is that if it's bad about Jon you aren't going to believe it? And that's without even knowing what was said. Is that correct?
JackieBlues

Franklin, NC

#306 Jun 22, 2013
rosa3 wrote:
You see here is the problem, You say that you have been "told some things" and that is all your going to say. Why even say that if your not going to say it at all? That is how you lose credibility. You don't show any proof, so how are we going to take your word for it? Why should we believe you?<quoted text>
She doesn't show any proof of what? She didn't say anything that required any proof.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#307 Jun 22, 2013
JackieBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
OK that was a little hard to follow but it sounds like what you just said is that if Charlotte believed it it must be something bad about Jon? Then followed that up by saying that you, then, wouldn't believe it? So really what you were saying is that if it's bad about Jon you aren't going to believe it? And that's without even knowing what was said. Is that correct?
I was thinking that the poster meant that if Charlotte believed it was true, it must have been bad things told about Jon. And since she "hates Jon" she would have posted it for us. However, she revealed nothing except that she was given information that she believed was true. That leaves all of us guessing while she is "in the know" and has let us know that she is in the know. It is hard to form opinions of what she knows when she won't reveal it.

I can be as confusing as any other poster.:-)
Jasper

Sydney, Australia

#308 Jun 22, 2013
JackieBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
You are half right. I'm saying that if its bad Charlotte will believe it. Anything bad about Jon, she believes. Someone could tell her that he loves to dress up in women's clothes and without proof, she will believe it. There was no reason for her to post what she did but only to give more wonder and questions and leave people guessing. Its a game to her and as long as its against Jon she will continue to post when she hates Jon.
JackieBlues

Morristown, TN

#309 Jun 22, 2013
Miz Busybody wrote:
<quoted text> I was thinking that the poster meant that if Charlotte believed it was true, it must have been bad things told about Jon. And since she "hates Jon" she would have posted it for us. However, she revealed nothing except that she was given information that she believed was true. That leaves all of us guessing while she is "in the know" and has let us know that she is in the know. It is hard to form opinions of what she knows when she won't reveal it.
I can be as confusing as any other poster.:-)
Yeah... me too:)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#310 Jun 22, 2013
Added to setlist tonight. Jon is rapt!!!! David's face looks like he's thinking, Jon you're getting sloppy and losing it. Roflmao

http://youtu.be/z2LvKUh7zfM
WeWantSamboraBac k

Winnipeg, Canada

#311 Jun 22, 2013
The Seeker3 wrote:
Added to setlist tonight. Jon is rapt!!!! David's face looks like he's thinking, Jon you're getting sloppy and losing it. Roflmao
Ummm....that was from June 21st....it's now the 23rd.

Location hidden

#312 Jun 22, 2013
WeWantSamboraBack wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....that was from June 21st....it's now the 23rd.
Sorry, my proxy location must have my date mixed up.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#313 Jun 23, 2013
The Seeker3 wrote:
You really are pulling at straws now. So now you can tell what David is thinking? Interesting that you are using the words that Joey used. Ummmm,
For your information, it was a song request from someone in the audience. The guy had it on a sign that he made, Jon read it and sang the song.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#314 Jun 23, 2013
Charlotte 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer was for JG. I'm not interested in if anyone here thinks I'm credible. I'm not trying to get anyone to take my word for anything either. I also am not gonna out somebody who trusted me.
At least you know what trust is. I'm curious to know did you hear it from those select group of friends who Jon has revealed his inner most feelings too because he must have trusted them. Or was it from Joey who felt the need to come on here and tell his story or was it Seeker who felt obliged to tell the whole story of what Joey told her. That's right, I forgot Joey said that she could reveal every single detail that he told her and now they are great mates and he is like her Grandfather. Were any one of those trust worthy people the one who told you this new big reveal? Or was it from Wake Up And Smell The Pig. Honestly, all of them would be people that I believe, how could you not?

It's like a soap opera here now, never ending. New characters, new plot lines, new twist and turns.

Location hidden

#315 Jun 23, 2013
JonGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are pulling at straws now. So now you can tell what David is thinking? Interesting that you are using the words that Joey used. Ummmm,
For your information, it was a song request from someone in the audience. The guy had it on a sign that he made, Jon read it and sang the song.
Duhhhh, that was my point using his word, "Sloppy". Just like Joey predicted. The old man just might be right. People hold up signs at every show for just about every song. Doesn't me they stop what they are doing and perform them all. Phil just happened to know a song they've never done yet on this tour, and they just happened to know they were going to perform Living On A Prayer at the end of the song. And Matt just happened to tweet there would be a new setlist. Ummm, ok Jongirl, now who's reaching at straws.

Location hidden

#316 Jun 23, 2013
JonGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you know what trust is. I'm curious to know did you hear it from those select group of friends who Jon has revealed his inner most feelings too because he must have trusted them. Or was it from Joey who felt the need to come on here and tell his story or was it Seeker who felt obliged to tell the whole story of what Joey told her. That's right, I forgot Joey said that she could reveal every single detail that he told her and now they are great mates and he is like her Grandfather. Were any one of those trust worthy people the one who told you this new big reveal? Or was it from Wake Up And Smell The Pig. Honestly, all of them would be people that I believe, how could you not?
It's like a soap opera here now, never ending. New characters, new plot lines, new twist and turns.
Roflmao! You really need to lighten up, obsessed Jon fanatic. Btw, I like the way you have a picture of another woman's husband as your profile picture and call yourself "his girl". Yeah, you really care about Dorothea and the sanctity of their marriage. You are so obviously jealousy of the girlfriend and the fact that this just might be true that you can't even think straight. You can't stand that it's her he's nailing at night with his gigantic "dresser", and night you.

Since: Feb 07

Toronto, Canada

#317 Jun 23, 2013
The Seeker3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflmao! You really need to lighten up, obsessed Jon fanatic. Btw, I like the way you have a picture of another woman's husband as your profile picture and call yourself "his girl". Yeah, you really care about Dorothea and the sanctity of their marriage. You are so obviously jealousy of the girlfriend and the fact that this just might be true that you can't even think straight. You can't stand that it's her he's nailing at night with his gigantic "dresser", and night you.
If you're talking with Joey again Seeker3, there's something that I'm curious about. Perhaps you could ask him and post the reply here.

From everything I've ever read/heard or been told, from the time they got back together towards the end of 7800 era in the fall of 1985 right through until Jon's movie and DA work in the late 90's, Dorothea travelled with Jon when he was out on the road touring. She took a short time out for Stephy's and Jesse's births but it wasn't for long. I'm curious as to how Jon handled all this extra curricular activity with all the supposed women that Joey inferred were around during that almost 15 year period when Dorothea was right there with him on the road.

Toronto, Canada

#318 Jun 23, 2013
I'm also curious about something else. I have only one name here on topix...too hard to remember different logins. You sound like you know a lot of "old" posters. Did we know each other before you became Seeker3? Please just send a pm if you don't want to post on the board.

Location hidden

#319 Jun 23, 2013
mgemay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking with Joey again Seeker3, there's something that I'm curious about. Perhaps you could ask him and post the reply here.
From everything I've ever read/heard or been told, from the time they got back together towards the end of 7800 era in the fall of 1985 right through until Jon's movie and DA work in the late 90's, Dorothea travelled with Jon when he was out on the road touring. She took a short time out for Stephy's and Jesse's births but it wasn't for long. I'm curious as to how Jon handled all this extra curricular activity with all the supposed women that Joey inferred were around during that almost 15 year period when Dorothea was right there with him on the road.
I don't think he will ever come back here after what he went through. He's almost sixty. I personally don't know when Dorothea was on the road with the band. I remember an interview where Jon said the opposite. Something about her being independent and not living on the road. It was from around the early 90s because I remember his hair was like the way it was in the Slippery When Wet era. If anyone knows where that interview is could you please post it. I am going to see if I can find it. What I know of her and the stories I've heard about them, I personally don't see her "Living" on the road with the band. I know she did sometimes travel with them because I've seen pictures of her in Russia and Japan. I personally don't see her or any of the girlfriends "permanently" traveling with them. It would put and end to the partying and they were a rock band in the 80s and 90s. Could you please put a link to where Jon or Dorothea says this. Not the same recycled couple of pictures from her in Russia. I'm curious now.

Location hidden

#320 Jun 23, 2013
mgemay wrote:
I'm also curious about something else. I have only one name here on topix...too hard to remember different logins. You sound like you know a lot of "old" posters. Did we know each other before you became Seeker3? Please just send a pm if you don't want to post on the board.
I have to be somewhere, but I absolutely know you and I know you only have one logon name. I do know a lot of the "old" posters and we're trying to get them to come back. Most of them left because of the way the other "old" posters that are still here treat people. They finally were driven out of here much like anyone new that joins. I can't imagine Topix taking lightly to new users being ran out, that is how they make their money by the users clicking on the advertisements. Every time a new user is driven out, the money goes with it.

Toronto, Canada

#321 Jun 23, 2013
The Seeker3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he will ever come back here after what he went through. He's almost sixty. I personally don't know when Dorothea was on the road with the band. I remember an interview where Jon said the opposite. Something about her being independent and not living on the road. It was from around the early 90s because I remember his hair was like the way it was in the Slippery When Wet era. If anyone knows where that interview is could you please post it. I am going to see if I can find it. What I know of her and the stories I've heard about them, I personally don't see her "Living" on the road with the band. I know she did sometimes travel with them because I've seen pictures of her in Russia and Japan. I personally don't see her or any of the girlfriends "permanently" traveling with them. It would put and end to the partying and they were a rock band in the 80s and 90s. Could you please put a link to where Jon or Dorothea says this. Not the same recycled couple of pictures from her in Russia. I'm curious now.
I'm over sixty and on here, so I don't see What does his being almost sixty have to do with anything?

Stephy had her own road case not long after she was born. Jesse on the road too when still a babe in arms. The full family moved to London when Jon was recording the Leading Man. Dorothea is seen a few times in Access All Areas. That video was filmed throughout the NJ tour. Quite often April was out on the road too and so were the twins when they were babies. No specific articles and links, just thirty years of memories and five or six boxes full of magazines and fanzines with stories and photos. I'm a collector. The crew itinerary books have lots of info in them about the movements of the band and the family members who travelled with them. I'm not saying she "lived" constantly on the road, but I do know she was there a lot as was April and various girlfriends in Richie's life. Tico's steadies too. Al was the party animal with a trail of groupies.

Toronto, Canada

#322 Jun 23, 2013
The Seeker3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to be somewhere, but I absolutely know you and I know you only have one logon name. I do know a lot of the "old" posters and we're trying to get them to come back. Most of them left because of the way the other "old" posters that are still here treat people. They finally were driven out of here much like anyone new that joins. I can't imagine Topix taking lightly to new users being ran out, that is how they make their money by the users clicking on the advertisements. Every time a new user is driven out, the money goes with it.
It is sad when new users are driven away and I'd love to see some of the old time posters return. For the most part I just ignore the agitors. They've always been here. Just in different forms over the years. Having a thick skin does help.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) Sun Cajun_Jon_Bonjovi 1,568
News Bon Jovi was surprise guest at Jefferson Awards... Jun 20 BJ Fan 1
News Jon Bon Jovi makes virtual visit to Alberta ele... Jun 14 BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) Jun 13 Soros Oversight 63
Bon Jovi Hard rock, heavy metal, pop rock or ....? (May '08) Jun 11 mcrisp 40
News Colin Farrell, Jon Bon Jovi among stars spotted... Jun 11 ShowYourTits 2
Worst Lyric Ever? (Jul '11) Jun 8 Mandaclari 44
More from around the web