Gossip item: what do you think? T or F?

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of472
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

From a gossip website:
"Apparently this B list celebrity with A list name recognition has a beef with his former employer. I guess that bridge is never going to be built again because he is telling some truly jaw dropping things about his former employer. Probably a tell all book or maybe he will just leak story after story like this one that will make you really question your sanity. This former A list singer/celebrity has reduced herself to a B- list celebrity who very few people like. It turns out that back in the day, while she was on husband number one that she got to know a certain A list celebrity/singer very well. A very married and supposedly happily married A list celebrity/singer. They worked together. She let it be known that she would have no problems hooking up with the A lister and was not even shy about the way she pursued him. She flat out told him she would fuck him anytime she wanted and she didn't care if he was married and her marriage was a joke. One thing led to another and the two actually spent a week hooking up while working and then two or three other times when on the road together before he broke it off. The B- lister just would not leave him alone and was dropping hints that he needed to leave his wife for her and that she was going to talk to his wife. The two have never spoke since.
B list celebrity: Richie Sambora (kicked out of band)
A list female singer/celebrity: LeAnn Rimes
A list male singer/celebrity: Jon Bon Jovi"

The site references this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Charlotte 6

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Haha! I saw this earlier. I think if it is true and Richie did leek it. The 30 year musical divorce will be public, bloody and nasty.

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 18, 2013
 
can we have the link to the actual gossip website?
lisa

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

3

Assuming that Richie was accurately quoted regarding Jon wanting to see if he could sell out stadiums on his own...wouldn't that mean that Richie sees himself as being able to make it on his own? Cuz if the answer to that is yes, then I think Richie will be offended to see that he is being referred to as a B list celebrity.

Also, even if Jon and LeAnn hooked up, Richie was so perpetually sh*t-faced at the time he really was not in a position to be passing judgment on anyone else...if he even noticed that happening in the midst of all of his own problems at the time.

The fact is I could have made this up with no more knowledge than just the fact that Jon and LeAnn sang together. It doesn't take a lot of creativity to come up with this.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

BonJersey wrote:
can we have the link to the actual gossip website?
In case they aren't around now, here you go. Link was sent to me yesterday.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/06/tod...
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Sounds pretty interesting lol . I could totally see LeeAnne doing and saying that, can't really see Jon wanting her though. He has legions to choose from, just can't see him choosing her. I would think that Richie would have a lot of better stories in the past 30 years to choose from too !
Charlotte 6

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

lisa wrote:
Assuming that Richie was accurately quoted regarding Jon wanting to see if he could sell out stadiums on his own...wouldn't that mean that Richie sees himself as being able to make it on his own? Cuz if the answer to that is yes, then I think Richie will be offended to see that he is being referred to as a B list celebrity.
Also, even if Jon and LeAnn hooked up, Richie was so perpetually sh*t-faced at the time he really was not in a position to be passing judgment on anyone else...if he even noticed that happening in the midst of all of his own problems at the time.
The fact is I could have made this up with no more knowledge than just the fact that Jon and LeAnn sang together. It doesn't take a lot of creativity to come up with this.
Priceless! After taking a couple of digs at Richie you address the issue of Jon and Leeann possibly fuc*king. Then decide that it is not true. Get ready you are going to be in for a long and bumpy ride. Because if Richie is leeking information this will be a very small piece of the iceberg.
Charlotte 6

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

pebeamann wrote:
Sounds pretty interesting lol . I could totally see LeeAnne doing and saying that, can't really see Jon wanting her though. He has legions to choose from, just can't see him choosing her. I would think that Richie would have a lot of better stories in the past 30 years to choose from too !
He might be waiting to put them in a book. Loling
lisa

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

Reading through the comments on that site I see some people guessing LeAnn hooked up with Tim McGraw. Never followed Tim's career or tours that closely, but someone on that site said LeAnn was touring with him and left half way through. Add to that the fact that Tim has toured with his wife Faith Hill for a while now and maybe that started as a way for her to keep an eye on him.

???

“When is sadness a secret?”

Since: Jun 13

Madison, North Carolina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Thanks for the link, best laugh today. Don't think Richie will do a tell all. So much could be told on both sides. If you really want an omg read, visit the groupie sites. If all those are true it's amazing they are alive. I really hope this was just for fun.
rosa3

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I think this "gossip" website has more imagination than actually trying to get acurate stories. Remember, its the internet, anyone can write anything they want to. I must say they are very creative! lol. They should write fiction stories, or maybe they dipped into the Bon Jovi fan fiction! haha.
lisa

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Charlotte 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless! After taking a couple of digs at Richie you address the issue of Jon and Leeann possibly fuc*king. Then decide that it is not true. Get ready you are going to be in for a long and bumpy ride. Because if Richie is leeking information this will be a very small piece of the iceberg.
If Richie starts talking Jon can talk right back. I recall in the book that one of their bodyguards wrote years ago, a statement about drugs being available and "I notice Jon doesn't touch the white stuff". You wanna talk tip of the iceberg? I suggest you buckle up Charlotte. My money says there's a whole lot more to reveal about Richie than Jon.

Maybe Jon can write a book and (aside from his own entries) take chapter submissions from EACH of Richie's exes.

Victoria Silvstadt
Bekka Bramlett
Ally Sheedy
Cher
Heather Locklear
Denise Richards
Jen Mallini
Denise Richards - round 2
Oh hey!!!!! Maybe Topix' own Lucky1 could have a chapter too!
(Am I forgetting anyone?)

Hhmmm, Ally's chapter and then Jen's. A comparison of decades to see a complete picture of his drug use and alcohol abuse over time. Ally's chapter can be titled "Here's What Wouldn't Be News To You If The Internet Had Been Invented Earlier". Anyone want to submit titles for Jen's chapter? C'mon I can't do ALL the work.

Careful what you wish for Charlotte. A tell-all situation will not be anywhere near as amusing as you seem to think.
MarioLondon

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Well phil x has said he is with the band for the rest of this tour leg UP UNTIL HYDE PARK. This suggests sambora will be in London in 2 weeks. All will be ok

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

MarioLondon wrote:
Well phil x has said he is with the band for the rest of this tour leg UP UNTIL HYDE PARK. This suggests sambora will be in London in 2 weeks. All will be ok
Phil X &#8207;@TheRealPhilX 10 Jun
@SarafdezCa #11 but will prob answer many ?'s. it looks like I'll be here for the rest of the leg (til Hyde Park)...but you never know.

I read this as defining rest of the leg.
lisa

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

MarioLondon wrote:
Well phil x has said he is with the band for the rest of this tour leg UP UNTIL HYDE PARK. This suggests sambora will be in London in 2 weeks. All will be ok
It would be nice if that turns out to the the case, but Phil's statement could just mean that he is only contracted til then because that's all he signed for (with the band not knowing how long Richie would be away). Unfortunately, without a definite announcement of Richie's return, Phil's comment still leaves the possibility of him being asked to sign on for the remaining summer shows...or more.

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hhmmm, Ally's chapter and then Jen's. A comparison of decades to see a complete picture of his drug use and alcohol abuse over time. Ally's chapter can be titled "Here's What Wouldn't Be News To You If The Internet Had Been Invented Earlier". Anyone want to submit titles for Jen's chapter? C'mon I can't do ALL the work.
Careful what you wish for Charlotte. A tell-all situation will not be anywhere near as amusing as you seem to think.
1 Don't introduce your addict boyfriend to your addict friend

2 Moving on to a good life and happy little family leaving the addict behind

Sorry Lisa, I am off my game today, have a cold coming on, will work on it though.

And you are correct, ugliness will come out. Funny 2 books from insiders have come out, nothing really shocking about Jon. Interesting items about the other guys though.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

True or not, we don't know if it was in fact Richie that released it to the gossip site. Just a thought, some people may have more to gain by him not going back to touring with Bon Jovi or so they think. If I'm right I hope he opens his eyes to what is really going on around him before it's too late.
Charlotte 6

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
If Richie starts talking Jon can talk right back. I recall in the book that one of their bodyguards wrote years ago, a statement about drugs being available and "I notice Jon doesn't touch the white stuff". You wanna talk tip of the iceberg? I suggest you buckle up Charlotte. My money says there's a whole lot more to reveal about Richie than Jon.
Maybe Jon can write a book and (aside from his own entries) take chapter submissions from EACH of Richie's exes.
Victoria Silvstadt
Bekka Bramlett
Ally Sheedy
Cher
Heather Locklear
Denise Richards
Jen Mallini
Denise Richards - round 2
Oh hey!!!!! Maybe Topix' own Lucky1 could have a chapter too!
(Am I forgetting anyone?)
Hhmmm, Ally's chapter and then Jen's. A comparison of decades to see a complete picture of his drug use and alcohol abuse over time. Ally's chapter can be titled "Here's What Wouldn't Be News To You If The Internet Had Been Invented Earlier". Anyone want to submit titles for Jen's chapter? C'mon I can't do ALL the work.
Careful what you wish for Charlotte. A tell-all situation will not be anywhere near as amusing as you seem to think.
If there is anybody left in the world that does not know that Richie has abused drugs and alcohol. And has fu*cked anything with 2 legs I guess your little list will be shocking. And I pretty sure Ally's story has been told quite often. Richie has never made a secret that he is the "drugs, sex and RNR guy. Jon on the other hand has spent the last 25 years at least try to become purity personified. He has tried to promote himself as a business man, the perfect family man and a wonderful husband. And that is not even to mention his political connections. His music for the past 10 years has not even sounded anything like RNR because it might not promote a clean image. Even the Jon girls here always like to talk about Jon's good works and his family image. You yourself said it perfect in you other post. "think Richie will be offended to see that he is being referred to as a B list celebrity". That says it all right there when and if a book is written who do you think the big fish that everyone wants to read about will be?

Oh and btw you forgot Denise Richards round 3!

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Paulaluvsbj wrote:
True or not, we don't know if it was in fact Richie that released it to the gossip site. Just a thought, some people may have more to gain by him not going back to touring with Bon Jovi or so they think. If I'm right I hope he opens his eyes to what is really going on around him before it's too late.
You are right sounds more like Nikki then Richie, True or Not.
Charlotte 6

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lisa wrote:
Reading through the comments on that site I see some people guessing LeAnn hooked up with Tim McGraw. Never followed Tim's career or tours that closely, but someone on that site said LeAnn was touring with him and left half way through. Add to that the fact that Tim has toured with his wife Faith Hill for a while now and maybe that started as a way for her to keep an eye on him.
???
So who would be this person in the above.

"Apparently this B list celebrity with A list name recognition has a beef with his former employer. I guess that bridge is never going to be built again because he is telling some truly jaw dropping things about his former employer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of472
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Bon Jovi Forum right now

Search the Bon Jovi Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Richie tour dates in Europe!! 19 min chipsy 58
JBJ on crutches after foot injury!! 1 hr yam01 35
Dolly Parton singing Lay Your Hands on Me!! Tue Glassa 1
Jon and Dorothea at the Food Bank Can Do Awards Mon yam01 22
Enjoy! Apr 13 mgemay 305
backstage passes? Apr 12 minxy 9
Jon and the Buffalo Bills Apr 10 Charlotte 6 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••