of 6
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#102 Sep 2, 2012
Susan wrote:
New song - The fighter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z9Sz4k4Tt1AXX&feature=ytf ce
Thanks Susan. I'm not sure if I really like this new song, The Fighter. Sometimes I'll hear a song for the first time and like it straight away, other times I need to listen to a song quite a few times before it grows on me. This might be one of those songs.
Jovi-Girl

Australia

#103 Sep 3, 2012
Lets get rid of all the negative comments lifes to short we are here for one reason,BJ theres so much to look forward in the next 6mths.Looks like it was a night to remember in SF hopefully they'll put out a DVD of the night we will all be able to enjoy.

Since: Feb 07

Hamilton, Canada

#104 Sep 3, 2012
Jovi-Girl wrote:
Lets get rid of all the negative comments lifes to short we are here for one reason,BJ theres so much to look forward in the next 6mths.Looks like it was a night to remember in SF hopefully they'll put out a DVD of the night we will all be able to enjoy.
Total agreement!!!!

For me, it's such a fun exciting time...new solo for Richie followed by new record for Bon Jovi being released in the band's thirtieth anniversay year!!!

So much to look forward to in Jovi world. <3
asiorson

Zelazkow, Poland

#105 Sep 3, 2012
&fe ature=plcp

Can someone, please, can tell me what is he saying about here??? thanks:)
JonsIaGirl

West Des Moines, IA

#106 Sep 3, 2012
I think he is talking about how he tries to stay away from the Hollywood lifestyle by not living out there. He likes to keep his life as simple as possible for his family. Althoug New York must be pretty awesome, too!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#107 Sep 3, 2012
Thank you for uploading the Q&A and Noz, thanks for recording it. I enjoyed listening to it immensely.
asiorson

Zelazkow, Poland

#108 Sep 3, 2012
Thank you very much, JonslaGirl!
And of course, thanks nozozo for upload this video!

But I wish someone uploads whole event! It's just too brilliant! Jon seems to even more great in those intimite shows with Q&A. In official interviews he can be boring with reapiting the same answers all over again, but in those kind of events, he just normal, nice, very charming and warm person. He's so open and... he just loves people and poeple... love him too:)
Jovi-Girl

Australia

#109 Sep 4, 2012
I agree heres a natural,listerning to him in Q&A he was very honest when he did it here in 2010 in Australia.

Location hidden

#110 Sep 4, 2012
Jovi-Girl wrote:
I agree heres a natural,listerning to him in Q&A he was very honest when he did it here in 2010 in Australia.
Hey Jovi-Girl were you there? I'm from Brisbane and was also there. Were you on the fan club trip?
jerzeme

Oviedo, FL

#111 Sep 4, 2012
Yes he is, he is awesome. Thanks for the great pics everyone.
Jovi-Girl

Australia

#112 Sep 5, 2012
No i wasnt there unfortunately i watched on line hopefully next time around sooner than later do u live in Brisbane it self,i live in a place 4 hrs North of Sydney called Forster.
Jovi-Girl

Australia

#113 Sep 5, 2012
But i was @ that Concert that night.

Location hidden

#114 Sep 5, 2012
Jovi-Girl wrote:
No i wasnt there unfortunately i watched on line hopefully next time around sooner than later do u live in Brisbane it self,i live in a place 4 hrs North of Sydney called Forster.
Ah it threw me that Topix had you posting from Brisbane not Sydney.

Yes I live in Brisbane. I did the crazy thing of going to all of the east coast concerts - Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney. I was lucky enough to be at the Q&A. Jon was very relaxed and charming. It was a great afternoon and the fact that the cost (it wasn't cheap) was going to the Soul Kitchen made it even better.

Unfortunately I had one of those mental blanks where I couldn't think of anything rational or even slightly intelligent to ask until about two hours after it finished so I did't get to ask a question although one of my friends did. She couldn't remember what Jon said because she was just so taken by the fact that he was looking at her and speaking directly to her!!!
Jovi-Girl

Castle Hill, Australia

#115 Sep 6, 2012
Hopefully he might do it again next year we never know yes i would be like that too get in the room and i wouldnt know what to say.Can i ask how much it was for the Q&A in Sydney.

Location hidden

#116 Sep 6, 2012
Jovi-Girl wrote:
Hopefully he might do it again next year we never know yes i would be like that too get in the room and i wouldnt know what to say.Can i ask how much it was for the Q&A in Sydney.
It was $500 but it was only available to those who bought VIP tickets so the additional cost of that needed to be added in. Ultimately though it was my choice and I don't begrudge one cent of what I paid. Both the backstage experience and the Q&A were priceless. I'm in the fortunate position of not having to balance other commitments like many fans are. If circumstances were the same I'd do it again a heartbeat.

I hope you get the chance
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#117 Oct 12, 2012
It's late, but here is a great pictures from this evning, worth to see, so check it out:)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/...
Jovi-Girl

Australia

#118 Oct 12, 2012
Thanks Lesley yes i hope i get the chanceto go to a Q&A you never know, hopefully i might get to see you somewhere in Aust on the Tour,theres a lot of us Aussies here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) May 18 RoseRed 1,562
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) May 16 Norwegian Supremacy 62
News We're all livin' on a prayer: How a hair band a... May 13 Gravy Train 6
News Bon Jovi Leads Hot Tours Tally With $31M Earned... May 7 mgemay 2
Tribeca Film Festival Apr 24 LA Fan 1
News Bon Jovi, battling bronchitis, postpones his we... Apr '17 BJ Fan 1
Holli Rifenbury (Dec '06) Apr '17 Kaleb 34
More from around the web