San Fran Fanclub concert

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Papamoa Beach, NEW ZEALAND

#1 Aug 28, 2012
David posted a pic of the winery and stage. How amazing would it be to be there right now!!!!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Sounds as if the evening with Jon was a combination of some songs and a Q&A.

Since: Jun 11

Gdansk/Poland

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Just found this

BlackVelvetMagazine‏ @blackvelvetmag

Great acoustic show by Jon Bon Jovi in Napa Valley this eve. We heard a new song, 2 new movie songs, a cover + a bunch of Bon Jovi hits.

Since: Apr 08

Papamoa Beach, NEW ZEALAND

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Yeah heard he sang three new songs, 2 from the new Al Pacino movie and the last one from the new album which apparently was just "WOW". Sounds good!

Location hidden

#5 Aug 29, 2012
A picture from the event.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“"Love's the Only Rule"”

Since: Mar 10

Timaru, New Zealand

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Does anybody have a set list to share yet please?

Since: Aug 10

Mannheim, Germany

#7 Aug 29, 2012
He did play 3 New Songs! Two off an Al Pacino Movie and the closing track of the new cd to be released in March!

Started with Superman and now there is a Q&A. Lorenza is on stage with Jon but not sure who else is with him.

Superman
Make a Memory
Born To Be My Baby

Jon just said, how about I play you a couple new songs.

Al Pacino movie song: bless me father I have sinned...Im not sure where to begin
Another song from an Al Pacino movie.

LOAP
Santa Fe
Hallelujah
New song: Someday You May Want To Know Who I Am

Gdansk/Poland

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Oh,I'd love to listen to the new song,wonder if someone was able to record the show.
lisa

Jamaica Plain, MA

#9 Aug 29, 2012
joviheidi wrote:
He did play 3 New Songs! Two off an Al Pacino Movie and the closing track of the new cd to be released in March!
Started with Superman and now there is a Q&A. Lorenza is on stage with Jon but not sure who else is with him.
Superman
Make a Memory
Born To Be My Baby
Jon just said, how about I play you a couple new songs.
Al Pacino movie song: bless me father I have sinned...Im not sure where to begin
Another song from an Al Pacino movie.
LOAP
Santa Fe
Hallelujah
New song: Someday You May Want To Know Who I Am
Hi Heidi. First let me say LUCKY YOU, I'd love to hear Santa Fe live!
Next: You mentioned the new band album will be released in March. On another thread (New CD December 2012 - Tour February 2013) it said that Matt told people at this event the album would be December and the tour would start in February. Just curious, did Jon say March while he was on stage or was this info just circulating in the crowd? Seems strange that the brothers Jovi would, at the same event, be telling people conflicting info. Help! I'm confused.
Susan

Australia

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Pictures are here. He looks so relaxed!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
asiorson

Lublin, Poland

#11 Aug 29, 2012
Thank you all for pictures!! They are great! He looks delicious! The one where he's got his natural hair is great as well! I would love to see videos from Q&A and hear the new songs!! the title sounds very interesting!
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#12 Aug 29, 2012
I have to admit the comb over looks better than I have seen it look in a long time. He must have gotten a new hair dresser.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 29, 2012
The additional pictures look great. Thanks Heidi for the information.
Lucky1

United States

#14 Aug 29, 2012
asiorson wrote:
Thank you all for pictures!! They are great! He looks delicious! The one where he's got his natural hair is great as well! I would love to see videos from Q&A and hear the new songs!! the title sounds very interesting!
What? Natural hair? He wore a hairpiece??? This doesn't come across as referring to Hair color!
Lucky1

United States

#15 Aug 29, 2012
Charlotte wrote:
I have to admit the comb over looks better than I have seen it look in a long time. He must have gotten a new hair dresser.
Are you referring to Jon? Dave? Who?
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#16 Aug 29, 2012
Lucky1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to Jon? Dave? Who?
Jon!
asiorson

Lublin, Poland

#17 Aug 29, 2012
Lucky1: hehehe sorry, I was hurry, and I was too lame to find a better english word for what I wanted to say! Hehe I wanted to say about his "normall" hair: that kind of natural which are after woke up... But I know: its sounds stupied in the way I wrote that:pp heh
Buzzed

Steinbach, Canada

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Ah yes, and now the hair discussion swings back to Jon......lol.
Karen

Hove, UK

#19 Aug 29, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Heidi. First let me say LUCKY YOU, I'd love to hear Santa Fe live!
Next: You mentioned the new band album will be released in March. On another thread (New CD December 2012 - Tour February 2013) it said that Matt told people at this event the album would be December and the tour would start in February. Just curious, did Jon say March while he was on stage or was this info just circulating in the crowd? Seems strange that the brothers Jovi would, at the same event, be telling people conflicting info. Help! I'm confused.
March would make more sense. Why release a studio album in Decemeber as it would get lost with all the greatest hits albums that usually come out that time of year?!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 29, 2012
Thanks for the pics.

I agree with what everyone else has said - Jon is looking gorgeous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bon Jovi was surprise guest at Jefferson Awards... Jun 20 BJ Fan 1
News Jon Bon Jovi makes virtual visit to Alberta ele... Jun 14 BJ Fan 1
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) Jun 13 T Bone 1,564
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) Jun 13 Soros Oversight 63
Bon Jovi Hard rock, heavy metal, pop rock or ....? (May '08) Jun 11 mcrisp 40
News Colin Farrell, Jon Bon Jovi among stars spotted... Jun 11 ShowYourTits 2
Worst Lyric Ever? (Jul '11) Jun 8 Mandaclari 44
More from around the web