Stephanie
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Me LUV Bon Jovi

Mount Laurel, NJ

#21 Nov 10, 2009
kiwigirlinoz wrote:
I read an article Alexb posted on here the other day and Jon had this to say about Stephanie. It cracks me up!
They have four children: Stephanie, 16, Jesse, 14, Jacob, 7, and Romeo, 5. Stephanie is newly an adult:“Her boyfriend seems OK.” When she was little, he was the clichéd dad who thought he’d take a shovel to anyone who came near her.“As she becomes more outspoken and independent, I pity the fool that comes to pick her up. In fact, I’ll give him 20 bucks if he makes it out of the driveway.”
LMAO! I remember that interview !!! Thanks for posting that I totally forgot him saying that.

I'm sure she's Daddy's lil' girl...but a typical teenager. IMO Jon & Dorthea's Children are like everyone else kids. I'm sure they got over the Dad's a "Famous Rock Star" thing a long time ago.

John mentioned in an interview something about embarrassing his kids which I thought was cute. Kids will always humble you.

BTW hasn't Stephanie has grown into a Beautiful Young Woman? She looks just like her Mom!
hikinglulu

Berkeley, CA

#22 Nov 10, 2009
In a recent interview of Mick Jagger's daughter Georgia, she says that when she was growing up, she just saw him as her parent who was a musician. She wasn't highly aware of the fact he was famous. I'm sure it is the same with Jon's kids.

Since: Jul 08

Charlotte

#23 Nov 10, 2009
I remember mrs. B. talking about Stephanie and saying in chat one night that Stephanie is Jon in a skirt, that they are so much alike.

I think she is a mix of both parents. In some pictures she looks like a little kid and in some she looks like she is twenty one.

I also remember her saying that Jon has taught his kids the value of a dollar. She was out shopping with Stephanie and Stephanie had wanted to buy three thing but only had the money for two. Mrs. B. told her she would loan her the money but she would have to pay grandmommy back. Stephanie put one of the things back and bought only what her money would buy.
jovigal91

United States

#25 Nov 11, 2009
Alfiepooh wrote:
I remember mrs. B. talking about Stephanie and saying in chat one night that Stephanie is Jon in a skirt, that they are so much alike.
I think she is a mix of both parents. In some pictures she looks like a little kid and in some she looks like she is twenty one.
I also remember her saying that Jon has taught his kids the value of a dollar. She was out shopping with Stephanie and Stephanie had wanted to buy three thing but only had the money for two. Mrs. B. told her she would loan her the money but she would have to pay grandmommy back. Stephanie put one of the things back and bought only what her money would buy.
awww thats such a cute storyyyyy *.*
thanks for sharing (:
Peanut

Hamburg, Germany

#26 Nov 11, 2009
thats sweet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sebastian Bach recalls his debauched youth in n... Thu T Bone 3
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) May 18 RoseRed 1,562
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) May 16 Norwegian Supremacy 62
News We're all livin' on a prayer: How a hair band a... May 13 Gravy Train 6
News Bon Jovi Leads Hot Tours Tally With $31M Earned... May 7 mgemay 2
Tribeca Film Festival Apr '17 LA Fan 1
News Bon Jovi, battling bronchitis, postpones his we... Apr '17 BJ Fan 1
More from around the web