BON JOVI: Inside Out

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 20, 2013
A reminder for those that have the VH1 channel. The movie is on tonight.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Paulaluvsbj wrote:
Bitter sweet to watch. Bon Jovi without Richie is Jon with the "friends du jour". I know that for some fans is Jon and nobody else on stage, so no big deal for them Richie is gone.
jovisurf

Key Largo, FL

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Paulaluvsbj wrote:
what time?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 20, 2013
jovisurf wrote:
<quoted text>what time?
Started about 30 mins ago.
JonsIaGirl

West Des Moines, IA

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Paulaluvsbj wrote:
Yep, I knew I should have read what this thread was about. I missed it!):

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 20, 2013
JonsIaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I knew I should have read what this thread was about. I missed it!):
I missed it too. Now that it has been on VH1 it will probably be on youtube.

Since: Feb 07

Newark, NJ

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Chris982 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter sweet to watch. Bon Jovi without Richie is Jon with the "friends du jour". I know that for some fans is Jon and nobody else on stage, so no big deal for them Richie is gone.
It saddens me when I read comments about Bon Jovi without Richie is like Jon with friends. JMO but what a slap in the face to Tico and David to reduce them to "friends" status when technically they have been members of Bon Jovi longer than Richie.:-(

Since: Jun 11

Gdansk/Poland

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Wise words mgemay,you are reading my mind!
Charlotte 6

Orlando, FL

#9 Apr 22, 2013
mgemay wrote:
<quoted text>
It saddens me when I read comments about Bon Jovi without Richie is like Jon with friends. JMO but what a slap in the face to Tico and David to reduce them to "friends" status when technically they have been members of Bon Jovi longer than Richie.:-(
If Richie does not return then you should prepare yourself to be very sad. Most non Jovi fans do not even know who David and Tico are. I agree it is sad but true. Most people consider them part of Jon's backing band. For that matter that's what they mostly consider Richie also. People that are into guitarist know who Richie is but do not take him seriously because of BJ. Some of them do not even realize he can sing. Richie can out play a lot of top ranked guitarist and can sing better than a lot of frontmen. And David and Tico are also great musicans. But they only thing that people see is JBJ.
JonsIaGirl

West Des Moines, IA

#10 May 2, 2013
If you missed it the 1st time, VH1 Classic is repeating it various times on Fri. and Sat. It could be on Sun. too, but I didn't look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) May 18 RoseRed 1,562
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) May 16 Norwegian Supremacy 62
News We're all livin' on a prayer: How a hair band a... May 13 Gravy Train 6
News Bon Jovi Leads Hot Tours Tally With $31M Earned... May 7 mgemay 2
Tribeca Film Festival Apr 24 LA Fan 1
News Bon Jovi, battling bronchitis, postpones his we... Apr '17 BJ Fan 1
Holli Rifenbury (Dec '06) Apr '17 Kaleb 34
More from around the web