Location hidden

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Rosa

Australia

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Charlotte 6 wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/photo. php?fbid=534738243236043&l =c42352b215
Thank you, nice pictures.

I wonder through why Richie didn't use these two weeks off, to re-schedule his solo shows that were postphone/cancelled? This would have been a great opportunity.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder through why Richie didn't use these two weeks off, to re-schedule his solo shows that were postphone/cancelled? This would have been a great opportunity.
It seems according to someone on twitter Richie was working last week on NickiRich with Nicki. And he has another project going on apparantly something to do with the City of LA. He wanted to spend this week with Ava because she is on Spring Break.
Rosa

Australia

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Charlotte 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems according to someone on twitter Richie was working last week on NickiRich with Nicki. And he has another project going on apparantly something to do with the City of LA. He wanted to spend this week with Ava because she is on Spring Break.
Thank you, I didn't know that. Appreciated. I do love the relationship between Ava and Richie. I am an only child of divorced parents too and my bond with my Dad is very strong. I didn't have siblings to share my Dad with.

Since: Oct 12

San Leandro, CA

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Looks like fun. I wonder what island they went to?
dream87

Germany

#6 Mar 27, 2013
The zip lining picture is adorable.
And thank you Charlotte for mentioning the projects Richie has been working on. I didn't know about them. I wonder what the City of LA project is about?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 27, 2013
dream87 wrote:
The zip lining picture is adorable.
And thank you Charlotte for mentioning the projects Richie has been working on. I didn't know about them. I wonder what the City of LA project is about?
Hi dream, I was told the LA project is tied in with Richie's work with the Midnight Mission.
dream87

Germany

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Charlotte 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi dream, I was told the LA project is tied in with Richie's work with the Midnight Mission.
Okay. Thanks!

Since: Jan 09

Audubon, Pennsylvania

#9 Mar 27, 2013
can't get over the white socks on Richie!
zyx

Providence, RI

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because he wanted to spend time with his DAUGHTER since he is on tour. Jesus, selfish much?

The shows are not going to be rescheduled, people should face reality

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 28, 2013
zyx wrote:
<quoted text>
The shows are not going to be rescheduled, people should face reality
I agree. But I was hoping that he would be able to sing one of his songs during a Bon Jovi concert. Richie had mentioned that he was going to be able to do that but, of course, it is up to Jon and apparently Richie's songs don't fit into the flow of a show.

Still enjoying the cd, however.
Rosa

Australia

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Miz Busybody wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. But I was hoping that he would be able to sing one of his songs during a Bon Jovi concert. Richie had mentioned that he was going to be able to do that but, of course, it is up to Jon and apparently Richie's songs don't fit into the flow of a show.
Still enjoying the cd, however.
He can't sing one if his songs, they won't work with the crowd. That happened during the Crush tour, a solo song of Richie and the majority either sat down or took it as a cue for the bathroom or beer break. That is why it had to change to a bon jovi song for him to sing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This House Is Not For Sale 11 hr Rundem 5
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) Sat Csbillie 165
Richie and Bon jovi Aug 24 michele 1
Worst Lyric Ever? (Jul '11) Aug 15 colin d 43
The Bongiovi family (Jun '06) Aug 13 Krista 590
Direct TV Commercial Aug 13 Sterling 12
That's What The Water Made Me (Feb '13) Aug 9 rino 9
More from around the web