Carlingford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jon was at the signing of the Good Samaritan Overdose Prevention Act in New Jersey today.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Here is an article about it:

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/05/...
asiorson

Kalisz, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Thank you Rosa!
Here are some more:

http://qctimes.com/entertainment/music/nj-gov...
kris

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

asiorson

Kalisz, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Girltime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jon never takes a day off! I bet every event he makes plans with someone for another event or job or charity work :)
kris

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Girltime wrote:
Jon never takes a day off! I bet every event he makes plans with someone for another event or job or charity work :)
I would hardly call this an event. but for sure he is a busy man. perhaps to busy.
Jasper

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for the links everyone. It breaks my heart to see the parents holding the photos, so sad :( Jon (and Dorothea) are one of the lucky ones. Thank God, he is not holding a photo.
Whootsie

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

It must have been really hard for him to be with the other parents that lost their children, knowing how close he came to being one of them. :( I'm sure that was emotional.

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jon looks tired in some of those pics he needs to stay home and relax.
rosa3

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I think he looks tired because he probably was emotional being there with the other parents who weren't so fortunate as Jon and Dorothea are with Stephanie, hopefully the country will follow this law as well, it can save lives.
LA Fan wrote:
photolady

Los Altos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I really believe that in time, he will do something to impact the drug issue among young people, and bringing visibility to the problems. Probably when it is not so raw to them and some time has passed.
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

LA Fan wrote:
If only he would. This man doesn't seem to ever relax. He is always doing something to either help people, creating charitys, or touring and performing. I'd be surprised if he sleeps more than 5 hours at night. Wish he would relax though. Even when he does take a family vacation he still has the press and paparazzi following him.

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

pebeamann wrote:
<quoted text>
If only he would. This man doesn't seem to ever relax. He is always doing something to either help people, creating charitys, or touring and performing. I'd be surprised if he sleeps more than 5 hours at night. Wish he would relax though. Even when he does take a family vacation he still has the press and paparazzi following him.
He has a beautiful estate in NJ you would think he would just want to enjoy it and stay home when he has time off.
ksluvbj

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

LA Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a beautiful estate in NJ you would think he would just want to enjoy it and stay home when he has time off.
I don't think the man knows how to relax. It's always go... go.. go ..for him!
Rosa

Carlingford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

LA Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
But whose to say his not? I understand that he is always on the go and busy, that's true and I'm not arguing but it's not everyday. Contrary to popular belief, he does stay home. What is he doing today? tomorrow? the next? He did the Washington Dinner, Food Bank Awards and yesterday the signing but apart from those three things, what else has he got planned? I think this impression that he is never home and always doing something is untrue.
njbj

South Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Jon looks more sad then tired to me. God imagine how it feels to be among all those parents who lost there kids from the exact same thing that Steph did. The only difference is the boy with her had the wits to call 911.And thats prob why he still has Daughter.

I cant imagine not wanting to call the emergency squad if my friend was lying there unresponsive and white as a ghost, even if i would there wasnt a good swmartinan law.But hey that's me. If it this law gives one person the courage to help someone. More power to them.

Just want to say one more thing, Yes Jon works really hard really hard, but you know going to the White house dinner isn't exactly work. I imagine its kind of fun, if you like politics.

You know whats really difficult when you have kids and you have to work a job or two and then take your kids to the dentist, ballet, school activities ect.

i m not saying Jon doesnt have a hard job its hard traveling running around the stage, but he could have a lot of jobs that make you more tired with far less perks.

So god bless Jon for his hard work the world and i appreciate it. But God bless the parents who names we dont know who are just as weary, Btw i dont even have kids and i get tired just watching my friends with their kids.

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>
But whose to say his not? I understand that he is always on the go and busy, that's true and I'm not arguing but it's not everyday. Contrary to popular belief, he does stay home. What is he doing today? tomorrow? the next? He did the Washington Dinner, Food Bank Awards and yesterday the signing but apart from those three things, what else has he got planned? I think this impression that he is never home and always doing something is untrue.
You are right. The only thing they would have been away from home for was the DC event and they could have flown in and out same day, for it if they didn't want to stay over. Food Bank Awards were in NYC, signing was in NJ not far outside NYC, none of these things were far from his home that he wasn't at home all day or night except for these events.
Rojo

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Is Patterson New Jeresy close to Middletown where he lives?
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

LA Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he has a beautiful estate and home. He also does not forget about the people who no longer have a home in NJ due to Super Storm Sandy. His childhood neighborhood was hit hard, being in NJ makes him think of that, and he won't relax. Still wish he would though. Also he has a studio there, it should make it easier to stay at home, but relax ? no
Bruna

São Paulo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Jon must have thought about how much he missed New Jersey to see the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy in his home state. Jon never really left New Jersey, his heart always remained there. He is doing the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Bon Jovi Forum right now

Search the Bon Jovi Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
JBJ Runaway Concert in NYC July 3 hr Maggie from Montreal 44
Richie "Gitarre und Bass" interview 5 hr JackieBlues 115
Richie Reveals More! 11 hr Really 153
Thank You from Richie Jul 20 chipsy 79
Work Photobook Jul 17 mgemay 120
Just for Fun : What job Could you do if you wer... Jul 16 elise 14
bon jovi history (Nov '07) Jul 13 Charlotte 6 7
•••
•••