Jon at signing of Good Samaritan Act ...

Jon at signing of Good Samaritan Act in NJ

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rosa

Australia

#1 May 2, 2013
Jon was at the signing of the Good Samaritan Overdose Prevention Act in New Jersey today.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Here is an article about it:

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/05/...
asiorson

Warsaw, Poland

#2 May 2, 2013
Thank you Rosa!
Here are some more:

http://qctimes.com/entertainment/music/nj-gov...
kris

Warwick, NY

#3 May 2, 2013
asiorson

Warsaw, Poland

#4 May 2, 2013
Girltime

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 2, 2013
Jon never takes a day off! I bet every event he makes plans with someone for another event or job or charity work :)
kris

Warwick, NY

#6 May 2, 2013
Girltime wrote:
Jon never takes a day off! I bet every event he makes plans with someone for another event or job or charity work :)
I would hardly call this an event. but for sure he is a busy man. perhaps to busy.
Jasper

Sydney, Australia

#7 May 2, 2013
Thanks for the links everyone. It breaks my heart to see the parents holding the photos, so sad :( Jon (and Dorothea) are one of the lucky ones. Thank God, he is not holding a photo.
Whootsie

Huntington Beach, CA

#8 May 2, 2013
It must have been really hard for him to be with the other parents that lost their children, knowing how close he came to being one of them. :( I'm sure that was emotional.

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 2, 2013
Jon looks tired in some of those pics he needs to stay home and relax.
rosa3

Perris, CA

#10 May 2, 2013
I think he looks tired because he probably was emotional being there with the other parents who weren't so fortunate as Jon and Dorothea are with Stephanie, hopefully the country will follow this law as well, it can save lives.
LA Fan wrote:
Jon looks tired in some of those pics he needs to stay home and relax.
photolady

Los Altos, CA

#11 May 2, 2013
I really believe that in time, he will do something to impact the drug issue among young people, and bringing visibility to the problems. Probably when it is not so raw to them and some time has passed.
pebeamann

Hollywood, FL

#13 May 3, 2013
LA Fan wrote:
Jon looks tired in some of those pics he needs to stay home and relax.
If only he would. This man doesn't seem to ever relax. He is always doing something to either help people, creating charitys, or touring and performing. I'd be surprised if he sleeps more than 5 hours at night. Wish he would relax though. Even when he does take a family vacation he still has the press and paparazzi following him.

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#14 May 3, 2013
pebeamann wrote:
<quoted text>
If only he would. This man doesn't seem to ever relax. He is always doing something to either help people, creating charitys, or touring and performing. I'd be surprised if he sleeps more than 5 hours at night. Wish he would relax though. Even when he does take a family vacation he still has the press and paparazzi following him.
He has a beautiful estate in NJ you would think he would just want to enjoy it and stay home when he has time off.
ksluvbj

Toronto, Canada

#15 May 3, 2013
LA Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a beautiful estate in NJ you would think he would just want to enjoy it and stay home when he has time off.
I don't think the man knows how to relax. It's always go... go.. go ..for him!
Rosa

Australia

#16 May 3, 2013
LA Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a beautiful estate in NJ you would think he would just want to enjoy it and stay home when he has time off.
But whose to say his not? I understand that he is always on the go and busy, that's true and I'm not arguing but it's not everyday. Contrary to popular belief, he does stay home. What is he doing today? tomorrow? the next? He did the Washington Dinner, Food Bank Awards and yesterday the signing but apart from those three things, what else has he got planned? I think this impression that he is never home and always doing something is untrue.
njbj

Yonkers, NY

#17 May 3, 2013
Jon looks more sad then tired to me. God imagine how it feels to be among all those parents who lost there kids from the exact same thing that Steph did. The only difference is the boy with her had the wits to call 911.And thats prob why he still has Daughter.

I cant imagine not wanting to call the emergency squad if my friend was lying there unresponsive and white as a ghost, even if i would there wasnt a good swmartinan law.But hey that's me. If it this law gives one person the courage to help someone. More power to them.

Just want to say one more thing, Yes Jon works really hard really hard, but you know going to the White house dinner isn't exactly work. I imagine its kind of fun, if you like politics.

You know whats really difficult when you have kids and you have to work a job or two and then take your kids to the dentist, ballet, school activities ect.

i m not saying Jon doesnt have a hard job its hard traveling running around the stage, but he could have a lot of jobs that make you more tired with far less perks.

So god bless Jon for his hard work the world and i appreciate it. But God bless the parents who names we dont know who are just as weary, Btw i dont even have kids and i get tired just watching my friends with their kids.

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

#18 May 3, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>
But whose to say his not? I understand that he is always on the go and busy, that's true and I'm not arguing but it's not everyday. Contrary to popular belief, he does stay home. What is he doing today? tomorrow? the next? He did the Washington Dinner, Food Bank Awards and yesterday the signing but apart from those three things, what else has he got planned? I think this impression that he is never home and always doing something is untrue.
You are right. The only thing they would have been away from home for was the DC event and they could have flown in and out same day, for it if they didn't want to stay over. Food Bank Awards were in NYC, signing was in NJ not far outside NYC, none of these things were far from his home that he wasn't at home all day or night except for these events.
Rojo

Philadelphia, PA

#19 May 4, 2013
Is Patterson New Jeresy close to Middletown where he lives?
pebeamann

Hollywood, FL

#20 May 4, 2013
LA Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a beautiful estate in NJ you would think he would just want to enjoy it and stay home when he has time off.
Yes he has a beautiful estate and home. He also does not forget about the people who no longer have a home in NJ due to Super Storm Sandy. His childhood neighborhood was hit hard, being in NJ makes him think of that, and he won't relax. Still wish he would though. Also he has a studio there, it should make it easier to stay at home, but relax ? no
Bruna

São Paulo, Brazil

#21 May 4, 2013
Jon must have thought about how much he missed New Jersey to see the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy in his home state. Jon never really left New Jersey, his heart always remained there. He is doing the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tribeca Film Festival Mon LA Fan 1
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) Apr 19 YonBonYovi 1,550
News Bon Jovi, battling bronchitis, postpones his we... Apr 6 BJ Fan 1
Holli Rifenbury (Dec '06) Apr 1 Kaleb 34
News Live Review and Gallery: Bon Jovi at United Center Mar 30 KellyLovesBonJovi 2
JBJ's PILLOWCASE 4 SALE Mar 29 BonJoviPersonalStuff 1
i know bon jovis third number in his cell phone... (Nov '06) Mar 29 BonJoviPersonalStuff 31
More from around the web