Pennant Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

New pictures of Heather and Ava at the premiere of the film This is 40. Doesn't Ava have a part in this movie, I think?

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/Search/Search.a...
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Yes Ava does have a part in the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Rose

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Her dress is TOO short
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Rose wrote:
Her dress is TOO short
Her dress is always to short! At least it did not have a plunging neckline.I thought both Ava and Heather looked lovely.

“Pet me. Now!”

Since: Aug 08

in the Delta land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ava's or Heather's? LOL

Since: Oct 12

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

I agree her dress is too short and her hair extension's are too long. She's a pretty girl but she looks older than her age.
Callie

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

They both are so beautiful it's nice to see mother and daughter out and about having fun. They look great!

Since: May 11

Harbin, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I think she looks classy and simply beautiful, damn she's SO gorgeous...btw, where's daddy, hun?
Kim

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Toti wrote:
I think she looks classy and simply beautiful, damn she's SO gorgeous...btw, where's daddy, hun?
Daddy was working. He was doing the 12/12/12 concert for Hurricane Sandy.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Rose wrote:
Her dress is TOO short
And who are you, the dress police? For goodness sake, it's only a short dress!! It's not like she is doing drugs!!!
lisa

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

MDee wrote:
<quoted text> And who are you, the dress police? For goodness sake, it's only a short dress!! It's not like she is doing drugs!!!
Sadly, due to Steph's recent activities, that's a valid point.

I do think the dress is too short, but it's a lesser of two evils.

Since: May 11

Harbin, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy was working. He was doing the 12/12/12 concert for Hurricane Sandy.
jijiijiji txs, I don'teven know what day I live in! daddy's forgiven then
Rose

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

MDee wrote:
<quoted text> And who are you, the dress police? For goodness sake, it's only a short dress!! It's not like she is doing drugs!!!
I can state my opinion if you agree with it or not. Oh and about the drugs? Give it time.....Hopefully she'll resist, but the odds are not in her favor.
lisa

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Bottom line:
No matter who you are, no matter what your age, if the 'dress' you're wearing can be described with the words "bend over in that and you won't have any secrets left" then it's too short.

As for drugs, could go either way. Both of her parents have issues. Is she predisposed to problems or has she been so saddened, disappointed and just plain turned off witnessing their problems that she doesn't even have the desire to try a sip of beer? For her sake, let's hope for the latter.
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

She is a beautiful girl and has already started a career! She had a nice evening with her Mother. She is an A student in school, she does community service work there are a lot of positives to discuss.It seems to me like the grown a$$ women on here should give it a rest! If not why don't we talk about your daughters. The bottom line is if you want to trash a kid look at home I'm sure you can find a problem.

I think it would also be nice to stop discussing Ava's future/possible drug issues. Unless one of you is God you don't have a clue what this young girl might do in the future.
Rose

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Charlotte wrote:
She is a beautiful girl and has already started a career! She had a nice evening with her Mother. She is an A student in school, she does community service work there are a lot of positives to discuss.It seems to me like the grown a$$ women on here should give it a rest! If not why don't we talk about your daughters. The bottom line is if you want to trash a kid look at home I'm sure you can find a problem.
I think it would also be nice to stop discussing Ava's future/possible drug issues. Unless one of you is God you don't have a clue what this young girl might do in the future.
I'm sure the whole paragraph you posted here was said about Stephanie. Just change the name from Ava.

I don't care if she is the daughter of the President, her dress is too short for a teen of her age.
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the whole paragraph you posted here was said about Stephanie. Just change the name from Ava.
I don't care if she is the daughter of the President, her dress is too short for a teen of her age.
My post had nothing to do Stephanie. You seem to have missed the entire point of my post. But I'm not surprised you did. You have simply just proved my point.
Rose

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Charlotte wrote:
<quoted text>
My post had nothing to do Stephanie. You seem to have missed the entire point of my post. But I'm not surprised you did. You have simply just proved my point.
I did not missed a thing. The post you wrote could ALSO have been said about Stephanie when she was that age, and look at her now.
Rose

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Charlotte wrote:
"Stephanie" is a beautiful girl and "Stephanie" has already started a career! "Stephanie" had a nice evening with her Mother. She is an A student in school, she does community service work there are a lot of positives to discuss, except doing drugs and getting caught with heroin.
"Stephanie" is a beautiful girl and "Stephanie" has already started a career! "Stephanie" had a nice evening with her Mother. She is an A student in school, she does community service work there are a lot of positives to discuss, except doing drugs and getting caught with heroin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Bon Jovi Forum right now

Search the Bon Jovi Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice one Richie 12 hr Badger68 21
Jon Bon Jovi - Happy Now 15 hr Milanka 13
JBJ Runaway Concert in NYC July Tue Maggie from Montreal 80
Richie "Gitarre und Bass" interview Tue STYG2014 131
Jon Bon Jovi: The Most Hated Man in Buffalo Tue Bueller 1
"Open All Night" Mon jbjpeaches 11
Work Photobook Jul 27 jbjpeaches 138
•••
•••