Bon Jovi's daughter arrested on drug charges at Hamilton College after alleged heroin overdose

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Standard

Stephanie Rose Bongiovi, the 19-year-old daughter of Jon Bon Jovi, was arrested at Hamilton College early Wednesday morning after allegedly overdosing on heroin.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of114
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Punish the Drug Dealers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I'm guessing that Bon Jovi wont play a free Springfest concert there now.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Chisel it in stone.
rubbish

Dexter, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Why do they post this crap. Its not true. No wonder the Post Standard is going out of business.
fran and paul

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

rubbish wrote:
Why do they post this crap. Its not true. No wonder the Post Standard is going out of business.
this is true we tried to hide it but kpd got their nose involved. bon jovi will not be happy with us,he told us to watch her.
runon

Sauquoit, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Heather knows wrote:
Chisel it in stone.
Chisel what in stone? How great all you Hamilton kids are?
Hmmm

Rutherford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Pricey private college. Screwed up celebrity kid.

Be proud, Hamilton. You're just like any two bit community college in NY. Nice for your reputation. WTG.
got it from a puertorican

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

i bet they got it from a dirty puerto rican, either here or jersey
rojo

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Wow! This is crazy! Never would have thought!
I think Jon even bought a house close to that school!Maybe there was a reason to be so close to her? From what Ive heard about heroin you don't just start with that.... So sad!
its true

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

i have seen dr drew show and its a rough time coming off H she is on a long road... got milk
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Heather knows wrote:
Chisel it in stone.
If it isn't little miss know nothing. You kids from Jersey are soooo sophisticated but apparently not that bright. Money can't buy everything.
wo cares

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

What do you expect? The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! She is a crachead POS like her dirty old man! who cares, too bad she didnt die.
azz eater

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

eff her and her stinkin father.
Disgusted with you people

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

You ALL should be ashamed of yourselves!
its true

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

what pos judge signed the search warrant for someone calling the police to help someone and what oneica county drug task force officers convinced a judge to sign the warrant i hope they sue
Kris

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

its true wrote:
what pos judge signed the search warrant for someone calling the police to help someone and what oneica county drug task force officers convinced a judge to sign the warrant i hope they sue
Was there a search warrant or was it in plain site? Either way the charges were dropped now get the girl some help!
its true

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Kris wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there a search warrant or was it in plain site? Either way the charges were dropped now get the girl some help!
yeah the news reported that the oneida county drug task force came in after and applyed for the search warrant
Twisted sister

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama care will take of her
rojo

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Do i sense a little jealously on here?

Poor Girl! She did not choose her parents.. Just because they are rich does not mean she should be treated badly! Drugs are a terrible thing and sttack even the poorest!
ME LUV BONJOVI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Mr & Mrs BJ have raised their children to work hard in life and to be polite and humble ••• Jon has praised his kids in a few interviews and always credits his wife Mrs B for how his children are.

I also don't think SB is a drug addict! Many kids experiment in college and H is a long lasting high that's cheap... Colleges always have drugs easily accessible  and a lot of kids in college are on a budget so H is a good high for a little bit of money. 
IMHO THIS IS TYPICAL COLLEGE BEHAVIOR... like I said college is a time for experimenting and growth getting to know ourselves and trying new things. It's the first time a lot of kids are not under their patents roof and many kids go a little wild especially if they are from a strict family. ( Im not implying anything about the BJ Family being strict ) I hope that Jon doesn't get too upset and that he's not worrying about his reputation! His Daughter needs support and a lot of love right now!
Her record will be expunged if she goes to a rehab and I'm sure her parents have this all under control. 

My heart goes out to SB & her family!!

H is a hard drug to get off of and some die when they stop cold turkey. Such a hard core drug to be floating around college campus's we can Thank the economy for this!!
Law Breaker

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

She needs rehab

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of114
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Bon Jovi Forum right now

Search the Bon Jovi Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
JBJ on crutches after foot injury!! 2 hr Sue 106
way to go Aldo Nova 7 hr Sue 13
again - jon selling his n.y. condo? (Mar '13) 23 hr LA Fan 19
Richie tour dates in Europe!! Sat WeWantSamboraBack 80
Jon Bon Jovi - Bravo Profiles (Feb '12) Sat valebj 4
Dolly Parton singing Lay Your Hands on Me!! Apr 15 Glassa 1
Jon and Dorothea at the Food Bank Can Do Awards Apr 14 yam01 22
•••
•••