Since: Dec 06

Kerepes, Hungary

#554 Jan 3, 2009
peaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome, have fun!! Riley is Matt's oldest daughter.(not from current marriage)
I didn't know that Matt has another daughter. How old is she?
I heard as well that Desiree is pregnant with their second baby. When will he/she born?

Since: Jan 09

Towcester, UK

#555 Jan 3, 2009
Krisz wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that Matt has another daughter. How old is she?
I heard as well that Desiree is pregnant with their second baby. When will he/she born?
His son Rocco was born recently...hope this helps!

“JoviLand ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#556 Jan 3, 2009
salster wrote:
<quoted text>
His son Rocco was born recently...hope this helps!
Yes, I believe he was born close to mid December.

Since: Dec 06

Godollo, Hungary

#557 Jan 4, 2009
Sterling wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe he was born close to mid December.
thanks, I'm happy for Matt:)
How do you know when was he born?

Since: Aug 08

Greece

#558 Jan 4, 2009
Krisz wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, I'm happy for Matt:)
How do you know when was he born?
She is Sterling.... ;)
Kyra

Neumünster, Germany

#559 Jan 4, 2009
Krisz wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, I'm happy for Matt:)
How do you know when was he born?
Why do you always have to question what others post? Get used to the fact that others may know more then you do and stop being a pain in the butt. And just to answer your question: Rocco was born december 18th. Matt said it himself. And before you ask: Yes I am sure about this

Since: Dec 06

Godollo, Hungary

#560 Jan 4, 2009
Kyra wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always have to question what others post? Get used to the fact that others may know more then you do and stop being a pain in the butt. And just to answer your question: Rocco was born december 18th. Matt said it himself. And before you ask: Yes I am sure about this
I don't think I was often online here in the last time and I don't think I always asked questions about the fans posts.
Anyway thanks for your "nice" answer.

“JoviLand ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#561 Jan 4, 2009
Kyra wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always have to question what others post? Get used to the fact that others may know more then you do and stop being a pain in the butt. And just to answer your question: Rocco was born december 18th. Matt said it himself. And before you ask: Yes I am sure about this
It was just a simple question. Many have asked. None have gotten a response though. ;) No biggie. Krisz is a nice person & I enjoy her being here posting with us. Now lets all shake hands & be nice.:)
Lisa

Castle Hill, Australia

#562 Jan 4, 2009
Good News!!! Congrats to Matt and Desiree on their son. Now they have a boy and a girl together.
Kyra

Neumünster, Germany

#563 Jan 4, 2009
Sterling wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just a simple question. Many have asked. None have gotten a response though. ;) No biggie. Krisz is a nice person & I enjoy her being here posting with us. Now lets all shake hands & be nice.:)
That´s what you said. I´ve heard different. And she seems to be everywhere asking annoying questions!

Since: Dec 06

Veresegyház, Hungary

#564 Jan 5, 2009
Sterling wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just a simple question. Many have asked. None have gotten a response though. ;) No biggie. Krisz is a nice person & I enjoy her being here posting with us. Now lets all shake hands & be nice.:)
thanks Sterling:)

Since: Dec 06

Veresegyház, Hungary

#565 Jan 5, 2009
Kyra wrote:
<quoted text>
That´s what you said. I´ve heard different. And she seems to be everywhere asking annoying questions!
how do you mean I'm everywhere?

Since: Aug 08

San Salvador, El Salvador

#566 Jan 5, 2009
Thanks for the info, congratulations to Matt and Desiree for their new baby!

Since: Aug 08

Greece

#567 Jan 5, 2009
bethbj80 wrote:
Thanks for the info, congratulations to Matt and Desiree for their new baby!
Are there plans for a third baby?? I know family tradition is 3 or 4 kids and I know at least one member of the family who has well...0... Makes me wonder.... Hasnt he met THE ONE yet. Should I be flying over there... Hihihihihihi

Since: Jan 09

Towcester, UK

#568 Jan 6, 2009
well he met the one and divorced the one! LOL Poor guy!HE is in his 40's as well now...so if he wants any hopefully it will be soon! Well matt has 3 now, so he only needs the one more to make 4. I would assume jon and dot are done as they getting up there...time for them to finish raising the 4 they got and wait for the grandbabies!!!! JMO
QcJoviFan

Pierrefonds, Canada

#569 Jan 6, 2009
salster wrote:
well he met the one and divorced the one! LOL Poor guy!HE is in his 40's as well now...so if he wants any hopefully it will be soon! Well matt has 3 now, so he only needs the one more to make 4. I would assume jon and dot are done as they getting up there...time for them to finish raising the 4 they got and wait for the grandbabies!!!! JMO
Matt is not in in 40's, he's 34.
tallin

Greenford, UK

#570 Jan 6, 2009
QcJoviFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt is not in in 40's, he's 34.
Think she talking about Tony think he is in his early 40s

Since: Jul 08

Ridgewood, NJ

#571 Jan 6, 2009
tallin wrote:
<quoted text>
Think she talking about Tony think he is in his early 40s
Is he that old, I thought Jon had more than 6-ish years on him.

Since: Aug 08

Greece

#572 Jan 6, 2009
jerseygirl87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he that old, I thought Jon had more than 6-ish years on him.
Tony is 42

Since: Jul 08

Ridgewood, NJ

#573 Jan 6, 2009
Lida89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony is 42
Is Matt a lot younger then because I know the old old pics of the three of them when they were kids it always looks like theres a huge gap between Jon and Tony but then Matt and Tony are almost the same age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richie Sambora says he and Orianthi are 'insepa... 7 hr Jons side 22
What Sunglasses Does Jon Bon Jovi Wear????????? (Mar '07) Jan 23 bloozvox1 24
Funny stuff (Feb '14) Jan 21 Lucky1 7
Bon Jovi reopens community kitchen in Monmouth ... Jan 16 Paulina F 2
Are Jon's teeth real??? (Aug '08) Jan 14 kimmt 72
Do you believe this story? Jan 14 lisa 6
Bon Jovi Fans Are The Best Jan 14 MIlanka 5
More from around the web