No Sambora sightings?
First Prev
of 36
Next Last
photolady

Los Altos, CA

#1 Apr 13, 2013
Isn't it odd that no one has spotted him anywhere? You would think that if he were around LA, that he would have been seen. I would imagine paps would be out at his house.

Since: Oct 12

San Leandro, CA

#2 Apr 14, 2013
I agree it is strange. He's making an effort not to be seen which is hard to do when your a celebrity living in LA. He could be living somewhere else temporarily. I remember him saying he goes to the music festival in Indio, CA which is near Palm Springs and is going on right now but he would have been seen there.
dream87

Germany

#3 Apr 14, 2013
I think he might be staying at a friends house.
oiuytrew

Glasgow, UK

#4 Apr 14, 2013
paps won't stalk Richie, it's only if he gets seen that he'd be photographed. Most wouldn't even recognise him. He's got his head down that's all, and given that he technically should be at 'work' I guess that's the way he has to behave.
dream87

Germany

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Since he is trying to keep whatever is going on private, it's no wonder that he is not allowing himself to be photographed. Paps don't just take pictures, they also ask stupid questions to make their pictures more valuable. So of course Richie is avoiding that.
Mia

Strathfield, Australia

#6 Apr 14, 2013
I'm sure that Richie wasn't going to be spotted out and about whilst he was supposed to be on tour.
Rosa

Australia

#7 Apr 14, 2013
Mia wrote:
I'm sure that Richie wasn't going to be spotted out and about whilst he was supposed to be on tour.
But his not on tour and the million dollar question is where is he? Doesn't he go out? Unless its what Dream said and his at a friends house but I find it so surprising there has been no sightings even from fans?
Mia

Strathfield, Australia

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>
But his not on tour and the million dollar question is where is he? Doesn't he go out? Unless its what Dream said and his at a friends house but I find it so surprising there has been no sightings even from fans?
Trying to figure out where he is, is what your doing. Obviously it's something big, wouldn't he be on tour if it was a matter of hanging out at a friends place. I don't mean to be blant but seriously coming up with scenarios that are fiction is pointless. In good time, we will know what's happening.
Goldee

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Apr 14, 2013
Maybe he's in hospital having some sort of procedure, or his mom's ill, or a family crisis, has anyone seen Heather out and about?
Isa

Saint-s├ębastien, Canada

#10 Apr 14, 2013
Heather was at the Scary Movie 5 premiere with Ava. From the pics I've seen, they both look fine.
Teri

Branford, CT

#11 Apr 14, 2013
I hate to go here but..... If he is in rehab then there would be no sighting of him. Just because he's in LA doesn't mean he's home. OR he could have been in LA when he tweeted and is now anywhere in the world. They have rehab facilities all over. Wasn't he in Utah or some where like that for his Rehab before?
dream87

Germany

#12 Apr 14, 2013
Teri wrote:
I hate to go here but..... If he is in rehab then there would be no sighting of him. Just because he's in LA doesn't mean he's home. OR he could have been in LA when he tweeted and is now anywhere in the world. They have rehab facilities all over. Wasn't he in Utah or some where like that for his Rehab before?
You can't keep rehab a secret if you're a celeb. The tabloids and gossip sites would have found out about it a long time ago. Instead, they are just as clueless as everyone else.
kris

Warwick, NY

#13 Apr 14, 2013
If richie is in rehab AGAIN then maybe it is time for jon to cut him loose. the fact that there has been no sightings since the announcement is interesting. there has to have been paps waiting outside his house with all the speculation going on it would be a big scoop to get the real story.
bjhook

Terrebonne, Canada

#14 Apr 14, 2013
wow people are not giving up leave it alone adwhen it's time you will find ou why ummmm
bjhook

Terrebonne, Canada

#15 Apr 14, 2013
sorry about the mis spells lol
Buzzed

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Apr 14, 2013
kris wrote:
If richie is in rehab AGAIN then maybe it is time for jon to cut him loose. the fact that there has been no sightings since the announcement is interesting. there has to have been paps waiting outside his house with all the speculation going on it would be a big scoop to get the real story.
I really don't think it's rehab again but I DO think he is in hiding somewhere because showing himself "out and about" anywhere right now would NOT be good for his PR.
Charlotte 6

Orlando, FL

#17 Apr 14, 2013
dream87 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't keep rehab a secret if you're a celeb. The tabloids and gossip sites would have found out about it a long time ago. Instead, they are just as clueless as everyone else.
I agree TMZ would have it by now. And not only that in the past Richie has been open about it in public.

I NOT implying he is with Denise only using it as example. They were seeing each other for several months at one time and no one could get a photo of them together. Considering how the paps usually follow her around they mananged to stay out of site. Maybe that is what is going on now, Richie is managing to stay out of site.
dream87

Germany

#18 Apr 14, 2013
Charlotte 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree TMZ would have it by now. And not only that in the past Richie has been open about it in public.
I NOT implying he is with Denise only using it as example. They were seeing each other for several months at one time and no one could get a photo of them together. Considering how the paps usually follow her around they mananged to stay out of site. Maybe that is what is going on now, Richie is managing to stay out of site.
Good point. Denise talks in her book about how she and Richie managed to secretly see each other without anyone ever finding out. If Richie wants things to remain private, he always finds a way.
Jon says all the time how he could write a book about how to avoid the paps...so it doesn't seem that difficult.
Tam

Prestonpans, UK

#19 Apr 14, 2013
I like denise she seems normal and some how puts up with charlie sheen

But I hope they are not together again
They are better apart
This is my opinion

I know Charlotte 6 was just using the denise situation as an example
Tam

Prestonpans, UK

#20 Apr 14, 2013
I just hope richie is safe and taking care of himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) 14 hr rosa3 93
Gold Circle..what to expect (Nov '07) Tue Beyonce1994 21
Direct TV Commercial Jun 26 LA Fan 8
News Jony Ive received an honorary degree from the U... Jun 26 kelly 2
Jons Conan interview? Jun 22 Chris1980 2
Jon's hair stylist (Oct '07) Jun 12 Micki Bayne 69
News Watch: Hillary Clinton speaks in Newark Jun 2 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 9
More from around the web