First Prev
of 5
Next Last

MBJ

“I swore I'd never let you go”

Since: Aug 08

Pennsylvania

#1 Apr 2, 2009
Ok girls. Im sorry for this thread but man I am having problems!! Ok I know most of you are married so maybe you dont suffer from this problem to quite this extent....or maybe ya do LOL. But lately I have been "love sick"
Every cute actor I see on tv or singer I just get "obsessed" with. Like tonight I was watching Romancing The Stone...and I was blown away by how attractive and hot Michael Douglas was. A few nights before this, I was watching a Harrison Ford movie...and again the same nauseating feeling. I LOVE seeing my favorite hot actors and singers and of course JON....but lately I feel I've beenn obsessing to much. I just feel sick and almost depressed when I see them. Its been the worst tonight. Its like im 12 years old with puppy love or something. But damn...that Michael Douglas really really got me going. I know we all have our crushes...I mean look at our Jovi love. But jeez lately its overwhelming. I just literally feel sick and depressed when I see my hot actors....haha. Its sooo stupid I know..think I need a man. LOL. Sooooo what do you think? Any cures?

Since: Feb 09

San Jose Ca.

#2 Apr 2, 2009
I say maybe its time to get a man, because us married ladies love our famous stars too but we have are hubbies to balance it out:)

MBJ

Pennsylvania

#3 Apr 2, 2009
jovifan87 wrote:
I say maybe its time to get a man, because us married ladies love our famous stars too but we have are hubbies to balance it out:)
I think I am having all this trouble lately as I just went through a really bad break up. And the guy has come around again...so things are awkward and I do miss the fun in it. LOL. I think I just miss him.

Since: Feb 09

San Jose Ca.

#4 Apr 2, 2009
Well that could do it. I say its all good to love our stars. No worries your human.
Kingsland

Lincoln, UK

#5 Apr 3, 2009
jovifan87 wrote:
Well that could do it. I say its all good to love our stars. No worries your human.
Nothing wrong with a crush! Totally natural. Mine are JBJ (of course) but lately I have rediscovered my Brad Pitt crush and have been watching his films again.

Since: Feb 08

Buffalo, NY

#6 Apr 3, 2009
I think that in the spirit of support we should all share our "other" secret crushes (besides the "boys") so that MBJ does not feel alone here. I've always had a thing for Sam Elliot and lately Gary Sinise has been really tripping my trigger! I may just have to write him into my story, LOL! MBJ, maybe you have a fan fic inside that's just dying to get out!
Old Harley Chick

AOL

#7 Apr 3, 2009
Sam Elliot makes me swoon when he plays a biker or a cowboy. LOL
Joviana

Clearwater, FL

#8 Apr 3, 2009
I am addicted to watching LOST because Sawyer (James Ford) is so dreamy!
Kingsland

Lincoln, UK

#9 Apr 3, 2009
Joviana wrote:
As well as JBJ and Brad, I still have a 'thing' for Michael Hutchence of INXS; His performances were pure sex and I have a liking for rugged Aussie men anyway. It was a tragedy that he is no longer with us but will always be at his physical best in our minds.

MBJ

Pennsylvania

#10 Apr 3, 2009
Opester wrote:
I think that in the spirit of support we should all share our "other" secret crushes (besides the "boys") so that MBJ does not feel alone here. I've always had a thing for Sam Elliot and lately Gary Sinise has been really tripping my trigger! I may just have to write him into my story, LOL! MBJ, maybe you have a fan fic inside that's just dying to get out!
LOL well. Im not sure about the fan fic...I wouldnt have any idea where to start!! How do I fit ALL my men into one story???? Hahahahaaha. Ohhh Sam Eliiot was a cutie :]

Since: Jan 09

Raleigh, NC

#11 Apr 3, 2009
MBJ, We all have crushes, it's pretty natural. David Cassidy was all over my walls when I was a kid, still have a thing for him. Saw him on Youtube at a recent concert and he still looks and sounds good. He reminds me a bit of Jon - has that stage presence, still shakes his booty around and don't laugh - his voice reminds me a bit of Jon's (My Secret Wish is that they'd do a duo).

About Michael Douglas, he was on Streets of San Francisco when I was a kid (cute, cute, cute). To cure you of your obsession with him - look at a recent picture of him with his shirt off, that might help cool you down, lol...

MBJ

Pennsylvania

#12 Apr 3, 2009
Joviana wrote:
Aww yes Sawyer. He is also in my Top 10. My favorite character on Lost.

Since: Apr 08

Papamoa Beach, NEW ZEALAND

#13 Apr 3, 2009
At the moment I am swooning over Alan Daly off Private Practice (hope I got his name right!). He is just sooooo sexy!

LOL, MBJ, thats why all us married women LOVE the fan fictions and our hubbies sure do appreciate it too!! ;-)

Since: Jan 09

Audubon, Pennsylvania

#14 Apr 3, 2009
SusanP-NC wrote:
MBJ, We all have crushes, it's pretty natural. David Cassidy was all over my walls when I was a kid, still have a thing for him. Saw him on Youtube at a recent concert and he still looks and sounds good. He reminds me a bit of Jon - has that stage presence, still shakes his booty around and don't laugh - his voice reminds me a bit of Jon's (My Secret Wish is that they'd do a duo).
About Michael Douglas, he was on Streets of San Francisco when I was a kid (cute, cute, cute). To cure you of your obsession with him - look at a recent picture of him with his shirt off, that might help cool you down, lol...
LOL -- David Cassidy was my first concert at MSG! I think we were in the last row... but I still remember it! I echo Opester... fan fiction helps me a lot when I get "neglected" by my hubby... I love that Simon Baker from that detective show he does... See how bad I am! I can't even remember the name of the show!

MBJ

Pennsylvania

#15 Apr 3, 2009
blue eyed angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL -- David Cassidy was my first concert at MSG! I think we were in the last row... but I still remember it! I echo Opester... fan fiction helps me a lot when I get "neglected" by my hubby... I love that Simon Baker from that detective show he does... See how bad I am! I can't even remember the name of the show!
Well maybe I will try out the fan fic some night when I am home alone and depressed. Things are ok right now...but it will most likely start up again in about 2 hours once I finally watch the rest of Romancing The Stone LOL. We'll see haha

Buffalo, NY

#16 Apr 3, 2009
MBJ wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe I will try out the fan fic some night when I am home alone and depressed. Things are ok right now...but it will most likely start up again in about 2 hours once I finally watch the rest of Romancing The Stone LOL. We'll see haha
We'll all be awaiting your first chapter with bated breath! There's no harm in dreaming...maybe I should go pull out my battered old VHS tape of Roadhouse...Sam always gives me inspiration, LOL!(We all have our weaknesses)

“So many Brooms,So little time ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17 Apr 3, 2009
MBJ wrote:
Ok girls. Im sorry for this thread but man I am having problems!! Ok I know most of you are married so maybe you dont suffer from this problem to quite this extent....or maybe ya do LOL. But lately I have been "love sick"
Every cute actor I see on tv or singer I just get "obsessed" with. Like tonight I was watching Romancing The Stone...and I was blown away by how attractive and hot Michael Douglas was. A few nights before this, I was watching a Harrison Ford movie...and again the same nauseating feeling. I LOVE seeing my favorite hot actors and singers and of course JON....but lately I feel I've beenn obsessing to much. I just feel sick and almost depressed when I see them. Its been the worst tonight. Its like im 12 years old with puppy love or something. But damn...that Michael Douglas really really got me going. I know we all have our crushes...I mean look at our Jovi love. But jeez lately its overwhelming. I just literally feel sick and depressed when I see my hot actors....haha. Its sooo stupid I know..think I need a man. LOL. Sooooo what do you think? Any cures?
Oh don't feel silly...We all have our Crushes....at one time or another...I wonder if you have watched Fatal Attraction? with Michael Douglass? It is a must!!! i remember him in that so well....but then again I remember him so well..In the made for tv show The Streets Of San Francisco....he is just a good actor Like his Daddy =) JMO and in so many other movies =)

“So many Brooms,So little time ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#18 Apr 3, 2009
blue eyed angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lordy David Cassidy was my first crush!!!!!!!!!! major crush lol

Buffalo, NY

#19 Apr 3, 2009
Okay, true confessions here. I loved David cassidy too and had his poster on my wall as a kid, but even before then, my first love was Tom Jones! I was determined to grow up and become a go-go dancer on his show. And now don't anyone go guessing my age, ROFLMAO!
Bonnie

AOL

#20 Apr 3, 2009
Opester wrote:
Okay, true confessions here. I loved David cassidy too and had his poster on my wall as a kid, but even before then, my first love was Tom Jones! I was determined to grow up and become a go-go dancer on his show. And now don't anyone go guessing my age, ROFLMAO!
That is too funny-a go-go dancer for Tom Jones! My mom used to listen to Tom Jones when I was a teenager. I actually went to a few Tom Jones shows with her! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ephrata woman arranges meeting with Bon Jovi fo... Thu kelly 2
Runaway Tours needs to clean house! (May '12) Jul 17 Raven 7
Direct TV Commercial Jul 7 JonfanNJ 11
Gold Circle..what to expect (Nov '07) Jul 5 bigduff 23
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Jun 29 rosa3 93
News Jony Ive received an honorary degree from the U... Jun 26 kelly 2
Jons Conan interview? Jun '16 Chris1980 2
More from around the web