Sambora's Still in the Band: Bon Jovi

There are 1 comment on the Apr 23, 2013, NBC Philadelphia story titled Sambora's Still in the Band: Bon Jovi. In it, NBC Philadelphia reports that:

Early this month shockwaves were felt from New Jersey around the world when Bon Jovi announced that guitarist Richie Sambora wouldn't be part of the band's upcoming tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Philadelphia.

Chris Baker

Ipswich, UK

#1 Apr 23, 2013
I don't blame the band and management for kicking him off the tour, If he's been on the drugs, And hes been very honorable, if he left on his own because of drink and drugs,With all the goings on with jon's daughter. We all speculate and can guess what is really wrong.....Money, bullying, Time of year, past, ect. At the end of the day he is a human being, And has the right to take a little time out for what ever reason, I think he's at a crossroad in his life, Take the right route Richie, God will guide you home, Keep the faith son x Amen X

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The B.E.A.T. Centre 15 min LA Fan 2
News Jon Bon Jovi Will Ponder Alternate Life in New ... Fri MGJoeViterbo 8
If you could ask one question to Carol Bongiovi... (Aug '06) Apr 14 Roberta 54
News Odds & Ends: Finding Neverland Taps Jon Bon Jov... Apr 9 BJ Fan 1
Jon's penthouse sold Apr 2 anonymous 1
WOW anyone read Nikki Lunds twitter? (May '14) Apr 1 swan1987 105
News New Bon Jovi Album on the Way Apr 1 Sneaky Pete 36
More from around the web