Good Tickets - HOW???
Lucky1

Oceanside, CA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I've been searching the net for a couple of hours now, and the only tickets I can find for front row are pit tickets at $1,600 each and you must by a pair. This is pissing me off. I am willing to pay $800 for a second row but cannot find a single ticket any freakin' where for that. I wish all scalpers would go to jail! This crap of re-selling tickets for business is crap. It makes h, and I don't think they should be allowed to force pair sales of tickets or sets of 3. I am starting to think I won't ever go to a show again. Can't stand computers and would rather just get one from a scapler last second which can work, but not for a great ticket. Wish Matt would come up with a membership for those of us with irregular schedules where you could pay 1,000 and be guaranteed two tickets within the first three rows for two shows. If they got money in advance you'd think they could figure something out. I can't stand searching the computer. Anyone have a single ticket in Chicago, LA, DC, or Tampa, or San Jose that is withing the first three rows that they'd sell for $500-800 depending on the location. Please let me know. Thanks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Lucky1 wrote:
I've been searching the net for a couple of hours now, and the only tickets I can find for front row are pit tickets at $1,600 each and you must by a pair. This is pissing me off. I am willing to pay $800 for a second row but cannot find a single ticket any freakin' where for that. I wish all scalpers would go to jail! This crap of re-selling tickets for business is crap. It makes h, and I don't think they should be allowed to force pair sales of tickets or sets of 3. I am starting to think I won't ever go to a show again. Can't stand computers and would rather just get one from a scapler last second which can work, but not for a great ticket. Wish Matt would come up with a membership for those of us with irregular schedules where you could pay 1,000 and be guaranteed two tickets within the first three rows for two shows. If they got money in advance you'd think they could figure something out. I can't stand searching the computer. Anyone have a single ticket in Chicago, LA, DC, or Tampa, or San Jose that is withing the first three rows that they'd sell for $500-800 depending on the location. Please let me know. Thanks.
Seriously????

Strange question considering your complaints about not having back up money available to pay your mortgage just three days ago. Any person with half a brain would put that money aside for your next rainy day.

You are the cause of your own problems. Why don't you grow up, be responsible and keep the money so you can pay your damn bills when your husband doesn't get paid on time. Bon Jovi doesn't need you to attend. Nor would they want you to lose your home because of attending their shows. Grow the F up!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Lucky1 wrote:
Hmmm. Front row tickets for someone who tried to apparently rape you. Interesting!

Location hidden

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Truth Adjuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously????
Strange question considering your complaints about not having back up money available to pay your mortgage just three days ago. Any person with half a brain would put that money aside for your next rainy day.
You are the cause of your own problems. Why don't you grow up, be responsible and keep the money so you can pay your damn bills when your husband doesn't get paid on time. Bon Jovi doesn't need you to attend. Nor would they want you to lose your home because of attending their shows. Grow the F up!
BJ could care less if she loses her home. They can't stand her. They have security ready for Tracy. She's not getting anywhere near the front row especially after her latest comments about Obie which were forwarded to him. Good luck Tracy ever attending another BJ show per Matt. You might want to take that extra money and get yet Another face-lift or pay your damn bills so your child and husband have a home. Some wife and good example for your daughter to follow. I pray your poor daughter or husband never come on Topix Tracy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Seems to me like there's a couple of new posters here who know your background Lucky1.

Welcome to Bon Jovi Topix Truth Adjuster and Shes Alexandra Forrest!!
Buzzed

The Pas, Canada

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Lucky1 wrote:
Do you even remember your drug addled rant from last weekend? Are you kidding us coming here and posting this after that big financial sob story? I'm quite certain you need to be on medication but right now you're obviously way over the legal amount. For the sake of your family, try and get your life on track.
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#7 Dec 28, 2012
mgemay wrote:
Seems to me like there's a couple of new posters here who know your background Lucky1.
I don't think they are new. We know them with different names.
Kim

Sydney, Australia

#8 Dec 28, 2012
mgemay wrote:
In a recent post Lucky was saying how she had no money, her husband never got paid and she would sue the boss of her husband. As for the other stuff, apparently everyone knows that and heard her lies.

“I'll be There for You”

Since: Dec 06

"How are we doin so far, ok?"

#9 Dec 28, 2012
mgemay wrote:
AKA Tracy
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Truth Adjuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously????
You are the cause of your own problems. Why don't you grow up, be responsible and keep the money so you can pay your damn bills when your husband doesn't get paid on time. Bon Jov*8
i doesn't need you to attend. Nor would they want
you to lose your home because of attending
their shows. Grow the F up!
hey I'm not losing my house. I went over the rats head so he got paid. I'll have more $ cause I'll work more next month. You may be right that I should save, but life can be very short. Bon Jovi shows energize me for months. They make life better.
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Shes Alexandra Forrest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Front row tickets for someone who tried to apparently rape you. Interesting!
Stop repeating a bullshit rumor. I never said anything about the word rape so stop spreading defamatory rumors. Get a f'n life. I love Jon's singing - that's it. He's amazing live, but I have a husband I prefer to look at.
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Charlotte wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they are new. We know theme with different names.
Yes, they are just afraid to post under their normal names because their obsession becomes more obvious.
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#13 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
BJ could care less if she loses her home. They can't stand her. They have security ready for Tracy. She's not getting anywhere near the front row especially after her latest comments about Obie which were forwarded to him. Good luck Tracy ever attending another BJ show per Matt. You might want to take that extra money and get yet Another face-lift or pay your damn bills so
your child and husband have a home. Some wife
and good example for your daughter to follow.
I pray your poor daughter or husband never
come on Topix Tracy.
listen mr, Judgemental Holier than Thou SOB... I have provided a very decent lifestyle for my family. My husband had some bad luck with illegals in his business and suffered a severe neck injury. I ran his business, played full time mom, visited my Mom and got more landscaping jobs while my husband was hospitalized for eight days and recovering for three months. Go pick on someone else! I kept our home after battling the IRS for some errors our accountant made and got a loan mod so I we are of the minority that have equity in their home. I'm just used to having a lot more money. I live near the beach in San Diego and it's expensive here. I can bitch if someone tries to f over my family if I want. Don't read it if you don't want to hear it. The bs being said about Matt is so laughable. He's always nice to me so you can stop your nonsense right there. He was 15 when I met him in Zurich with Tony. Can't change history and Matt has always been cool.
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Buzzed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even remember your drug addled rant from last weekend? Are you kidding us coming here and posting this after that big financial sob story? I'm quite certain you need to be on medication but right now you're obviously way over the legal amount. For the sake of your family, try and get your life on track.
Yes, I recall taking some meds that made some heartache disappear and helped me relax where I slept Luke a baby. Solved the problem the next day by playing hardball. Don't like confrontation and my feelings were hurt. Guess you are stringer or perfect. Better nit listen to people like me--I could be a bad influence!
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#15 Dec 29, 2012
mgemay wrote:
Yes- they are calked bored buds of oh oh.
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#16 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
BJ could care less if she loses her home. They can't stand her. They have security ready for Tracy. She's not getting anywhere near the front row especially after her latest comments about Obie which were forwarded to him. Good luck Tracy ever attending another BJ show per Matt. You might want to take that extra money and get yet Another face-lift or pay your damn bills so
your child and husband have a home. Some wife
and good example for your daughter to follow. I
pray your poor daughter or husband never come
on Topix Tracy.
Guess that's why Matt asked me what shows I'm interested in attending. You are so stupid!
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#17 Dec 29, 2012
mgemay wrote:
They are friends of mr oh oh - ya know the one that got in serious trouble on the net iPenn.
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#18 Dec 29, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
In a recent post Lucky was saying how she had no money, her husband never got paid and she would sue the boss of her husband. As for the other stuff, apparently everyone knows that and heard her lies.
Does Kim stand for Kinky idiotic man? I didn't have to sue. My husband got paid and I am not the liar here. The rape storytellers are. I was not raped nor ever claimed to have been, burt your freaky bored friends like to pick on those with more interesting lives or shall I say friends.
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#19 Dec 29, 2012
MaureenH wrote:
<quoted text>
AKA Tracy
It's Lucky1 so stop obsessing !
Lucky1

Whittier, CA

#20 Dec 29, 2012
mgemay wrote:
They aren't anyone knew. They are one and the same "jon's best friend.". The first time I heard it I thought it was sad someone had yonder that as part of their identity. The second time I heard it I noticed a sad insecurity in that person. Now I am noticing a wicked evil side to this "Jon friend" that seems one to be feared when he doesn't get things his way. Maybe Slash and Mules Kennedy and Eminem are all I need to see. The drama around Jon i's becoming too much. I'll see what I hear from Matt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Howard Stern to Induct Bon Jovi Into Rock Hall ... Wed BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi dishes on Bills bid, Trump's 'evil gen... Wed BJ Fan 1
The Bongiovi family (Jun '06) Tue collinskerstin 3 591
News Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi, Fall Out Boy Perform... Jan 15 BJ Fan 1
Ally Sheedy talks about Richie (Jul '13) Jan 10 Mrkoolio 22
Just Older... (Feb '08) Jan 3 Madison Tyszkiewicz 22
News Bon Jovi finally inducted into Rock and Roll Ha... Dec '17 BJ Fan 1
More from around the web