Australia-Tour
Waage

Germany

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Has Australia got general standing with diamond circle like Europe or seating with pit like North America?
Beryl

Strathfield, Australia

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Not usually.
Paula

Australia

#3 Apr 1, 2013
I would like to buy tickets that are close to the front when bonjovi tour 0z later this year...Just wondering do I have to be a fan member to buy these tickets and how do I go about it?
Can you just buy them through Ticket agencies?
Thanks
Jovi-Girl

Australia

#4 Apr 2, 2013
You have to be a member of the Backstage but it dosent mean youll get what Tickets you want there will be a lot of people going for the same thing as you.Good luck.
Jovi-Girl

Australia

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Have to wait and see what Venues they go to in each State then they will work it out and we will find out some Stadiums are different here in Australia.

Since: Feb 07

Canada

#6 Apr 2, 2013
For the US/Canadian shows you could buy tickets close to the stage through agencies like TM and through BSWJBJ fan club. Whichever way you decide to buy, just be ready to move quickly. In NA the shows were announced and most times the fan club tickets were on sale within a couple of days. Most of the time, after about one week, the fc sale ended and the general onsale started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Mon Sicilian Mom 95
News Wanted: Red or a White? Get ready for Bon Jovi ... Jan 25 BJ Fan 1
News Howard Stern to Induct Bon Jovi Into Rock Hall ... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi dishes on Bills bid, Trump's 'evil gen... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
The Bongiovi family (Jun '06) Jan '18 collinskerstin 3 591
News Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi, Fall Out Boy Perform... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
Ally Sheedy talks about Richie (Jul '13) Jan '18 Mrkoolio 22
More from around the web