Is Jon sick?
Erica

Parsippany, NJ

#1 Oct 18, 2013
I have been reading online that Jon has been sick recently. Anyone have any info on that? Thanks :)
Karen

Taunton, UK

#2 Oct 19, 2013
He's been performing the shows so there can't be much wrong. His voice sounds pretty shot lately but that's been for most of the tour!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 19, 2013
Only in a good way-;)

I think he has looked happy, giddy and full of life lately! Maybe his sinuses are acting up.
Joins girl

Moscow, ID

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Erica wrote:
I have been reading online that Jon has been sick recently. Anyone have any info on that? Thanks :)
I saw him at THe Tacoma Dome on October 5th, and in Spokane on Oct.6th.
At the Tacoma Concert, he may had had a sip of beer or drinking tea from his mug
(Had the same mug on the floor in Spokane too)
At the Tacoma concert he said, "My (tea ?? or beer ??) "is interfering
With my cold medicine!"
I also noticed when he first came out, on a close-up shot of him on the big screen,
His nose looked red and his eyes a little watery, then later he made the comment
about what he drank was interfering with his cold medicine, so I would think
He may had been a little under the weather in Washington at the first week of
October.

Having said that, he gave it his all, as usual and gave an awesome performance,min a good mood, very playful with the audience, and his usual high energy.

There's a reason why he has a 'Superman' Tatoo on his arm.
Bless his heart!!!
Erica

Parsippany, NJ

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Joins girl wrote:
<quoted text>
At the Tacoma Concert, he may had had a sip of beer or drinking tea from his mug
With my cold medicine!"
I also noticed when he first came out, on a close-up shot of him on the big screen,
His nose looked red and his eyes a little watery, then later he made the comment
October.
Having said that, he gave it his all, as usual and gave an awesome performance,min a good mood, very playful with the audience, and his usual high energy.
Bless his heart!!!
that's what i believe i heard about. Jon always gives 110% no matter how poorly he may be feeling, that's why i love him so much. Thanks!
Joins girl

Moscow, ID

#6 Oct 23, 2013
Erica wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what i believe i heard about. Jon always gives 110% no matter how poorly he may be feeling, that's why i love him so much. Thanks!
You bet!

Since: Feb 07

Caledon, Canada

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Joins girl wrote:
<quoted text>
With my cold medicine!"
October.
Bless his heart!!!
Jon drinks tea in his mug. When he's under the weather, a Hall's cough drop is melted and added to the hot tea.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 24, 2013
mgemay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jon drinks tea in his mug. When he's under the weather, a Hall's cough drop is melted and added to the hot tea.
I'll have to try that. If it works it works. Is this something you've learned while on a backstage tour?
Bruna

São Paulo, Brazil

#9 Oct 24, 2013
canlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to try that. If it works it works. Is this something you've learned while on a backstage tour?
Matthew revealed one of the secrets of Jon to keep the vocal cords healthy while on tour.

Since: Feb 07

Caledon, Canada

#10 Oct 26, 2013
canlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...from Dawn.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Direct TV Commercial May 23 Yikes 4
Matt Bongiovi (Jul '08) May 22 Superdupergirl 89
Interview with Jon & Dorothea about Soul Kitchen May 19 MissDaisy 1
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) May 14 Half It All 55
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) May 10 RDP 162
Holli Rifenbury (Dec '06) May 3 Taria 33
News Alice Cooper: 'Prince Kept Trying to Steal My G... May 1 Amused Octopus 1
More from around the web