Because they won't: with half a band ...

Because they won't: with half a band why won't Bon Jovi cut ticket prices?

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wizardofofosrin

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 2, 2013
Bon Jovi is charging full pop for tickets despite not having Richie Sambora and Tico Torres in the lineup.

http://bit.ly/1brUazR
Rojo

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Oct 2, 2013
Doe the band still have a replacement drummer for tico?
jovian

Australia

#3 Oct 2, 2013
Rojo wrote:
Doe the band still have a replacement drummer for tico?
Yes they do.

Since: May 12

Eloy, AZ

#4 Oct 3, 2013
Pit tickets for rows 2-5 were sold for $179 for Spokane a few days ago. Not sure if any are left. TM had them for sale.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 3, 2013
I have a friend in LA that says one of the radio stations there has been saying for over weeks that some BJ tickets are $10.

Since: May 12

Eloy, AZ

#6 Oct 3, 2013
I just read on Backstage that Staples are up to half off.
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Oct 3, 2013
I wouldn't even go for half off now. Since I was lucky enough to see the band whole, I'd rather keep that image in my mind. Hopefully they will all get a good rest soon
Both sides

Preston, Australia

#8 Oct 3, 2013
pebeamann wrote:
I wouldn't even go for half off now. Since I was lucky enough to see the band whole, I'd rather keep that image in my mind. Hopefully they will all get a good rest soon
Oh they will be so saddened to hear that! Jon's curled up in a little ball crying.
Is your image from the 80s? Haha
Jenn

Woodmere, NY

#9 Oct 3, 2013
I wouldn't go either sad to say,I think they need to give up and live with the memories!!
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Oct 3, 2013
Both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they will be so saddened to hear that! Jon's curled up in a little ball crying.
Is your image from the 80s? Haha
You're so clueless you don't even know my image is from March of this year, so I actually saw the whole band, this year, and heard them, this year. Did you ? Or are you just running your mouth off on every thread you chase me down on ? Who is the stalker on here, let's see how fast you come to this thread now, you're probably typing away in response to me on the "Intresting" thread now. Keep up, I'm waiting
Both sides

Preston, Australia

#11 Oct 3, 2013
pebeamann wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so clueless you don't even know my image is from March of this year, so I actually saw the whole band, this year, and heard them, this year. Did you ? Or are you just running your mouth off on every thread you chase me down on ? Who is the stalker on here, let's see how fast you come to this thread now, you're probably typing away in response to me on the "Intresting" thread now. Keep up, I'm waiting
Should you be going to shows at your age? Bad for the hips! And no that's not an insult you have called yourself old many times on here. Just a concern!
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Oct 3, 2013
Both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Should you be going to shows at your age? Bad for the hips! And no that's not an insult you have called yourself old many times on here. Just a concern!
I'd be more worried about Jon's hips than mine if I was you, jealous that I saw them huh ? Hope he makes down under in December, we'll see.... that is if you are going
Both sides

Preston, Australia

#13 Oct 3, 2013
pebeamann wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be more worried about Jon's hips than mine if I was you, jealous that I saw them huh ? Hope he makes down under in December, we'll see.... that is if you are going
No need to be jealous! Seen then more times than I can count.
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Oct 3, 2013
Both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be jealous! Seen then more times than I can count.
Well that's a shame, you must not be able to count too high then
Both sides

Preston, Australia

#15 Oct 3, 2013
pebeamann wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's a shame, you must not be able to count too high then
You need to stop worrying about me sweetheart! I'm ok! Worry about your family!
Why do you take so much interest in every aspect of my life? Shouldn't you be praying for forgiveness for your sins?

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Oct 3, 2013
Jovifan4life wrote:
I just read on Backstage that Staples are up to half off.
This is true. My friend contacted me an hour ago she received a phone call from a Guy from Staples Center informing her there are tickets on the premier level for half price. We bought tickets and are going on the 11th. We went in April and paid full price on the same level.
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Oct 3, 2013
Both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop worrying about me sweetheart! I'm ok! Worry about your family!
Why do you take so much interest in every aspect of my life? Shouldn't you be praying for forgiveness for your sins?
Mock me all you want, don't mock Christianity. The only reason I have any interest in you is because you have made it your mission to follow me all around on these boards, not because of anything else. You don't even use your own words anymore, you copy other's on here. First one, now another one, funny how the three of you are never on here at the same time though.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Oct 3, 2013
Both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop worrying about me sweetheart! I'm ok! Worry about your family!
Why do you take so much interest in every aspect of my life? Shouldn't you be praying for forgiveness for your sins?
Now see this is a good example of your remarks to me last night saying that you did not want to discuss anything personal you only wanted to discuss the band. It sounds to me like you are getting personal now.

Now who is the hypocrite
Both sides

Preston, Australia

#19 Oct 3, 2013
pebeamann wrote:
<quoted text>
Mock me all you want, don't mock Christianity. The only reason I have any interest in you is because you have made it your mission to follow me all around on these boards, not because of anything else. You don't even use your own words anymore, you copy other's on here. First one, now another one, funny how the three of you are never on here at the same time though.
Oh please it's not possible that 3 different people think you need to be called out on your crap? Well it is! If not more!
Praise The lord
Both sides

Preston, Australia

#20 Oct 3, 2013
Charlotte 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see this is a good example of your remarks to me last night saying that you did not want to discuss anything personal you only wanted to discuss the band. It sounds to me like you are getting personal now.
Now who is the hypocrite
You do nothing but get personal because you know of no other way. Your not smart enough to use anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sebastian Bach recalls his debauched youth in n... Thu T Bone 3
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) May 18 RoseRed 1,562
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) May 16 Norwegian Supremacy 62
News We're all livin' on a prayer: How a hair band a... May 13 Gravy Train 6
News Bon Jovi Leads Hot Tours Tally With $31M Earned... May 7 mgemay 2
Tribeca Film Festival Apr '17 LA Fan 1
News Bon Jovi, battling bronchitis, postpones his we... Apr '17 BJ Fan 1
More from around the web