Because they won't: with half a band why won't Bon Jovi cut ticket prices?

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wizardofofosrin

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Bon Jovi is charging full pop for tickets despite not having Richie Sambora and Tico Torres in the lineup.

http://bit.ly/1brUazR
Rojo

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Doe the band still have a replacement drummer for tico?
jovian

Redfern, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Rojo wrote:
Doe the band still have a replacement drummer for tico?
Yes they do.

Since: May 12

Arizona City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Pit tickets for rows 2-5 were sold for $179 for Spokane a few days ago. Not sure if any are left. TM had them for sale.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I have a friend in LA that says one of the radio stations there has been saying for over weeks that some BJ tickets are $10.

Since: May 12

Arizona City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I just read on Backstage that Staples are up to half off.
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't even go for half off now. Since I was lucky enough to see the band whole, I'd rather keep that image in my mind. Hopefully they will all get a good rest soon
Both sides

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

pebeamann wrote:
I wouldn't even go for half off now. Since I was lucky enough to see the band whole, I'd rather keep that image in my mind. Hopefully they will all get a good rest soon
Oh they will be so saddened to hear that! Jon's curled up in a little ball crying.
Is your image from the 80s? Haha
Jenn

Franklin Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't go either sad to say,I think they need to give up and live with the memories!!
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they will be so saddened to hear that! Jon's curled up in a little ball crying.
Is your image from the 80s? Haha
You're so clueless you don't even know my image is from March of this year, so I actually saw the whole band, this year, and heard them, this year. Did you ? Or are you just running your mouth off on every thread you chase me down on ? Who is the stalker on here, let's see how fast you come to this thread now, you're probably typing away in response to me on the "Intresting" thread now. Keep up, I'm waiting
Both sides

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

pebeamann wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so clueless you don't even know my image is from March of this year, so I actually saw the whole band, this year, and heard them, this year. Did you ? Or are you just running your mouth off on every thread you chase me down on ? Who is the stalker on here, let's see how fast you come to this thread now, you're probably typing away in response to me on the "Intresting" thread now. Keep up, I'm waiting
Should you be going to shows at your age? Bad for the hips! And no that's not an insult you have called yourself old many times on here. Just a concern!
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Should you be going to shows at your age? Bad for the hips! And no that's not an insult you have called yourself old many times on here. Just a concern!
I'd be more worried about Jon's hips than mine if I was you, jealous that I saw them huh ? Hope he makes down under in December, we'll see.... that is if you are going
Both sides

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

pebeamann wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be more worried about Jon's hips than mine if I was you, jealous that I saw them huh ? Hope he makes down under in December, we'll see.... that is if you are going
No need to be jealous! Seen then more times than I can count.
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be jealous! Seen then more times than I can count.
Well that's a shame, you must not be able to count too high then
Both sides

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

pebeamann wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's a shame, you must not be able to count too high then
You need to stop worrying about me sweetheart! I'm ok! Worry about your family!
Why do you take so much interest in every aspect of my life? Shouldn't you be praying for forgiveness for your sins?

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Jovifan4life wrote:
I just read on Backstage that Staples are up to half off.
This is true. My friend contacted me an hour ago she received a phone call from a Guy from Staples Center informing her there are tickets on the premier level for half price. We bought tickets and are going on the 11th. We went in April and paid full price on the same level.
pebeamann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take so much interest in every aspect of my life? Shouldn't you be praying for forgiveness for your sins?
Mock me all you want, don't mock Christianity. The only reason I have any interest in you is because you have made it your mission to follow me all around on these boards, not because of anything else. You don't even use your own words anymore, you copy other's on here. First one, now another one, funny how the three of you are never on here at the same time though.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Both sides wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see this is a good example of your remarks to me last night saying that you did not want to discuss anything personal you only wanted to discuss the band. It sounds to me like you are getting personal now.

Now who is the hypocrite
Both sides

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

pebeamann wrote:
<quoted text>
Mock me all you want, don't mock Christianity. The only reason I have any interest in you is because you have made it your mission to follow me all around on these boards, not because of anything else. You don't even use your own words anymore, you copy other's on here. First one, now another one, funny how the three of you are never on here at the same time though.
Oh please it's not possible that 3 different people think you need to be called out on your crap? Well it is! If not more!
Praise The lord
Both sides

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Charlotte 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see this is a good example of your remarks to me last night saying that you did not want to discuss anything personal you only wanted to discuss the band. It sounds to me like you are getting personal now.
Now who is the hypocrite
You do nothing but get personal because you know of no other way. Your not smart enough to use anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Bon Jovi Forum right now

Search the Bon Jovi Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jon and Dorothea at recent event 2 hr Spiders Mom 1
Richie tour dates in Europe!! 14 hr mgemay 83
way to go Aldo Nova 14 hr LyricToo 24
Updated bonjovi.com & "Coming Years" Message 15 hr mgemay 13
JBJ on crutches after foot injury!! 16 hr mgemay 136
again - jon selling his n.y. condo? (Mar '13) Tue elise 22
Jon Bon Jovi - Bravo Profiles (Feb '12) Apr 19 valebj 4
•••
•••