Interview with Jon about Steph and no...

Interview with Jon about Steph and not talking with Richie

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#1 May 19, 2013
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#2 May 19, 2013
here is what is he talking about Richie:

ďAt 3.30pm on show day the phone rang and it was Paul the manager and he said guess what, and he didnít even have to finish the sentence. I said, youíre kidding. We went on that night. I havenít seen Richie since.

Love him, spoken to him once. I talked to him once, once in six weeks and 18 shows. Heís not fired, we didnít have a fight, it certainly isnít about money.

ďWe go back 30 years. He can return when he is ready to die every night the way I walk on the stage. Itís different without Richie. No oneís mad, no oneís sad. But fortunately because we had been through it before we performed that night. We couldnít let down the fans.Ē

Oh my god, is so strange... this is not what people after 30 years together are doing to each other: just dont show up and even talk why. But it's good that they are keep going... the whole thing is just sad...
Sue

Dearborn Heights, MI

#3 May 19, 2013
Hm, I don't buy it. Jon is too much of a control freak not to know exactly what's going on with his band. He just can't talk about it yet.
jovisurf

Key Largo, FL

#4 May 19, 2013
asiorson wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/ce lebrity-news/jon-bon-jovis-dau ghters-drugs-1899663
Thank you for posting. Nice article.
Jovian

Australia

#5 May 19, 2013
Thank you for the link. Nice article but Daily Mirror is not known for being truthful.
Miss bunny

Salvador, Brazil

#6 May 19, 2013
Sue wrote:
Hm, I don't buy it. Jon is too much of a control freak not to know exactly what's going on with his band. He just can't talk about it yet.
Same feeling, period.

Since: Jan 09

Montreal, Canada

#7 May 19, 2013
asiorson wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/ce lebrity-news/jon-bon-jovis-dau ghters-drugs-1899663
Thank's for the article

Since: Jan 09

Montreal, Canada

#8 May 19, 2013
Sue wrote:
Hm, I don't buy it. Jon is too much of a control freak not to know exactly what's going on with his band. He just can't talk about it yet.
I'm sure Jon know what's going and probably Richie has explained the situation when they talked to each other, but as you said Jon can't talk.
Jovian

Australia

#9 May 19, 2013
Sue wrote:
Hm, I don't buy it. Jon is too much of a control freak not to know exactly what's going on with his band. He just can't talk about it yet.
You are right. There is a tour going on, Jon knows. As if he will just let Richie not come and do the shows and not know what is going on. Richie told Jon, don't talk and now this is the line that he will use. Jon is more for Richie's privacy, than telling the world and a reporter what the real story is. So saying he doesn't know is much safer.
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#10 May 19, 2013
I think you might me right but on the other hand maybe Jon knows for sure only one thing: "thats Richie". Wherever it is, he will come out through the door if somebody will ask "what happend". Maybe Jon is just smart enough to give him a space to make it on his own and don't ask until Richie will want to talk. Richie has own demons and maybe thats the thing Jon knows for sure. And it means he actually knew by Richie's behaviour that somehow it was coming (if the mirror is true).
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#11 May 19, 2013
One more thing: picture with Jon and the interviewer is signed by David Bergman so maybe it's true interview ??

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#12 May 19, 2013
Thanks for posting this.....good interview.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 May 19, 2013
asiorson wrote:
One more thing: picture with Jon and the interviewer is signed by David Bergman so maybe it's true interview ??
The article is true but sometimes they can get quotes and turn them around. Thanks for posting it, the whole interview was pretty good.
Bonbongirl

North Hollywood, CA

#14 May 20, 2013
thats the most telling and refreshing interview jon has given in a while! talks more about family and temptation and richie. finally a rockstar status interview for the fans, by jons standards! haha
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#15 May 20, 2013
I totally agree. This interview is one of the most honest and refreshing! Really good one!
Moonlight

Vienna, Austria

#16 May 20, 2013
asiorson wrote:
One more thing: picture with Jon and the interviewer is signed by David Bergman so maybe it's true interview ??
As i'm from Vienna and the Interview says that it was done here in his Hotel Suite i can Confirm that. I know the Hotel very well and the Photo is definitely from the Imperial Hotel Vienna.
asiorson

Poznan, Poland

#17 May 20, 2013
Thank you Moonlight for confirm it!:)
Teri

Branford, CT

#18 May 20, 2013
asiorson wrote:
here is what is he talking about Richie:
ďAt 3.30pm on show day the phone rang and it was Paul the manager and he said guess what, and he didnít even have to finish the sentence. I said, youíre kidding. We went on that night. I havenít seen Richie since.
Love him, spoken to him once. I talked to him once, once in six weeks and 18 shows. Heís not fired, we didnít have a fight, it certainly isnít about money.
ďWe go back 30 years. He can return when he is ready to die every night the way I walk on the stage. Itís different without Richie. No oneís mad, no oneís sad. But fortunately because we had been through it before we performed that night. We couldnít let down the fans.Ē
Oh my god, is so strange... this is not what people after 30 years together are doing to each other: just dont show up and even talk why. But it's good that they are keep going... the whole thing is just sad...
The is an article from a gossip magazine so take it with a grain of salt.
Nicky

Providence, RI

#19 May 20, 2013
Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
The is an article from a gossip magazine so take it with a grain of salt.
There are direct quotes. If they were made up, that is something they could be sued for, unlike the stories they print from anonymous sources which can be complete fabrications.

Since: Jan 09

Montreal, Canada

#20 May 20, 2013
This is another interview where Jon also talk about Richie :

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-n...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Mar '18 mgemay 96
Pit Seats for THINFS Tour?? (Nov '16) Mar '18 Jim 5
Actors/Actresses In Bon Jovi Clips (Aug '11) Mar '18 Diana 60
News Wanted: Red or a White? Get ready for Bon Jovi ... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Howard Stern to Induct Bon Jovi Into Rock Hall ... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
News Bon Jovi dishes on Bills bid, Trump's 'evil gen... Jan '18 BJ Fan 1
The Bongiovi family (Jun '06) Jan '18 collinskerstin 3 591