Richie and Ava
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
darksider

Houston, TX

#1 May 10, 2013
So Richie just tweeted a photo gesterday of Ava driving him home and there was a post before that about him having dinner with his car dealer because he was dropping off a car at his house. In the photo he looks fine. You can find it on the Jon Bon Jovi stalker blog on facebook or you can see it on her twitter page. I am just saying, I think Richie is going to need to make some sort of statement as to what exactly was wrong, as to why he needed to take all this time. Becuase from what we can see, he and Ava look to be in fine health. I guess we will see.
Kate

Argyle, TX

#2 May 10, 2013
Don't know if this applies, but I recently read that Heather has recently joined the cast of Franklin & Bash. Perhaps that is the "personal reason". Richie needs to be the primary parent? Btw, f&b is a fun show!

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

#3 May 10, 2013
Production for Franklin & Bash is in LA. Richie would not have to stay home with Ava, the new puppy she has is at her mom's house. Parents work and I'm sure they could get her a driver. She is not a toddler.
Kate

Argyle, TX

#4 May 10, 2013
BonJersey wrote:
Production for Franklin & Bash is in LA. Richie would not have to stay home with Ava, the new puppy she has is at her mom's house. Parents work and I'm sure they could get her a driver. She is not a toddler.
Been around here long enough to know that Ava is no toddler (I'm sure at this stage her parents may wish she was :-)......) We've got a girl almost that age. Don't know what the pup has to do with anything, don't recall mentioning that in my post... And I do believe F&B is produced/taped in California, with the possibility of location shoots, so the reference to LA escapes me (unless you mean Louisiana, and that would support my analogy.) Yes, parents work and I am sure they could well afford her a driver to go along with that shiny new car at the tender age of 15/16. I cannot say for sure, but I know my oldest child who is quite smart and articulate, good head on shoulders, etc...(all those adjectives we like to throw around) was in no way prepared to have a drivers license at the age of 15/16 and make good decisions. A bag of money and an arsenal of lawyers to clean up would not have convinced me. So to address your not needing the parents around, I disagree. You did state that parents work and they could get her a driver, and she is not a toddler. She is also not an adult.

kris

Warwick, NY

#5 May 10, 2013
sorry but its looking more and more like this "personal" issue is business,whether its BJ business or Indie record business I dont know but its definetly not health.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 May 10, 2013
Why the clueless, nuts and mean face symbols?

Someone needs to get a grip. They are just voicing their opinions. If you disagree with their thoughts why don't you hit reply and voice your own opinions instead of hiding behind the symbols.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 May 10, 2013
BonJersey wrote:
Production for Franklin & Bash is in LA. Richie would not have to stay home with Ava, the new puppy she has is at her mom's house. Parents work and I'm sure they could get her a driver. She is not a toddler.
Yes, I agree she's not a toddler and I'm sure both parents have the resources to hire someone for Ava if they wish. But as a parent if my daughter said she needed me to be home with her when she's not in school and I was able to not work and do just that, I would. Especially considering it's not like Richie comes home after eight hours at work.

Not saying that's what happened because I have no clue why he isn't on tour. But if it does have to do with Ava I can see any dad choosing his child's needs over his job when he's able to...any good dad would.
Kate

Argyle, TX

#8 May 10, 2013
I would like to know who my judge/jury is/are. However, we are again veering off course. I was just throwing up another scenario. For all we know, many of us have already surmised what the story is but there is no confirmation. I am not naive enough to believe that there are those "in the know" on this board. They know who they are and they know that I know as well. I am not the one throwing down roadblocks. I am enjoying "the game" ....
Kate

Argyle, TX

#9 May 10, 2013
If you were a 15/16 year old teen would you enjoy being picked up from school by the nanny? Parent pick up is horrible for the kids to begin with. And, I don't care how "wonderful my relationship with my kid" is. Take off the rose colored glasses.
You will NEVER be your child's friend. That is not your job. Your job is to be the "parent" they may not thank you for many years, but I guarantee they will.
Sue

Dearborn Heights, MI

#10 May 10, 2013
If it was something like he needed to take care of Ava there wouldn't be any mystery. He'd just tell us. He'd have no reason to hide that.

We don't know the reason he's out of the tour because it's not something he or Jon wants us to know. Whatever it is, it's not good and probably not something the fans want to hear. It has nothing to do with his health, he said he was fine. His family is also fine. The only likely explanation is he and Jon are fighting, probably over money, and right now I'd say his return is looking more and more doubtful the longer he's out.
Kate

Argyle, TX

#11 May 10, 2013
Paulaluvsbj wrote:
Why the clueless, nuts and mean face symbols?
Someone needs to get a grip. They are just voicing their opinions. If you disagree with their thoughts why don't you hit reply and voice your own opinions instead of hiding behind the symbols.
Thank you......

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

#12 May 10, 2013
LA is Los Angeles. Franklin & Bash was originally shot in Atlanta. The new puppy is at Heather's house so clearly the kid has been staying with her mom.

Ava has grown up "in the industry", she is used to having working parents and them being gone for periods of time, either touring or on a movie shoot/tv location shoot. For the North American leg Richie could have flown home between shows as the shows were all Midwest/west coast shows.

Sorry not showing up for work doesn't teach your kid about commitments. Also Ava will be out of school for summer vacation, she could go on the road then but nope. So staying home because of Ava is BS.
Kate

Argyle, TX

#13 May 10, 2013
Sue wrote:
If it was something like he needed to take care of Ava there wouldn't be any mystery. He'd just tell us. He'd have no reason to hide that.
We don't know the reason he's out of the tour because it's not something he or Jon wants us to know. Whatever it is, it's not good and probably not something the fans want to hear. It has nothing to do with his health, he said he was fine. His family is also fine. The only likely explanation is he and Jon are fighting, probably over money, and right now I'd say his return is looking more and more doubtful the longer he's out.
Not necessarily..... I'm sure if Jonny could have kept Steph's stuff out of the paper he sure would have. That could also explain his "constipated" look lately. He got caught with his pants down, so to speak.

One thing I can say for sure, who or whomever is spinning this machine right now is sitting back and enjoying every minute. This is gold for Jonny and Co.

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

#14 May 10, 2013
Sue wrote:
he said he was fine.
First step is admitting you have a problem.
rosa3

Perris, CA

#15 May 10, 2013
kris

Warwick, NY

#16 May 10, 2013
BonJersey wrote:
<quoted text>
First step is admitting you have a problem.
So are you suggesting he has a problem again and are you suggesting he cant admit it. if so then I guess the rumors about Jon or the band as a whole booting him out because of it are true. because if he cant admit it then HE did not choose to stop touring and get help he was forced to.
Kate

Argyle, TX

#17 May 10, 2013
BonJersey wrote:
LA is Los Angeles. Franklin & Bash was originally shot in Atlanta. The new puppy is at Heather's house so clearly the kid has been staying with her mom.
Ava has grown up "in the industry", she is used to having working parents and them being gone for periods of time, either touring or on a movie shoot/tv location shoot. For the North American leg Richie could have flown home between shows as the shows were all Midwest/west coast shows.
Sorry not showing up for work doesn't teach your kid about commitments. Also Ava will be out of school for summer vacation, she could go on the road then but nope. So staying home because of Ava is BS.
Sorry Deb, the puppy still escapes me. Thanks for clearing up LA. Doesn't matter where Franklin & Bash was originally shot. Heather got hired for this season. I'm a fan of the show, so I guess we may meet on another forum? or not.....
Sure, not showing up for work is not a shining example, so clearly there is some other reason. How do you know Ava won't be on tour? My friends in CA say their kids are still in school. The only ones out right now are college kids, with good grades btw, and my kid is one of them :-) oh, and has a drivers license and a good record.....
Kate

Argyle, TX

#18 May 10, 2013
rosa3 wrote:
Thank you Rosa3! This reinforces my original theory....

Deb, I guess the "driver" is taking her to tapings?

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

#19 May 10, 2013
kris wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you suggesting he has a problem again and are you suggesting he cant admit it. if so then I guess the rumors about Jon or the band as a whole booting him out because of it are true. because if he cant admit it then HE did not choose to stop touring and get help he was forced to.
I have said this from the start. He was supposed to go to rehab and he didn't. They are not taking a drunk on the road again.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 May 10, 2013
rosa3 wrote:
Ava has been filming this week. She will be back in school next week. Ave has also been staying with Richie and Heather both this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richie and Bon jovi Aug 24 michele 1
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) Aug 19 Never Ticket Liqu... 164
Worst Lyric Ever? (Jul '11) Aug 15 colin d 43
The Bongiovi family (Jun '06) Aug 13 Krista 590
Direct TV Commercial Aug 13 Sterling 12
This House Is Not For Sale Aug 13 Sterling 4
That's What The Water Made Me (Feb '13) Aug 9 rino 9
More from around the web