Bon Jovi is OverRated, OverFed, OutOfTouch, & Boring.

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hazmat Mel

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

Judged:

They had a couple of good songs a long time ago, but that's all over.

Jon should go back to hunting vampires. He at least made me chuckle a few times in that one.
Caz

Maidenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Hazmat Mel wrote:
Jon should go back to hunting vampires. He at least made me chuckle a few times in that one.
I think you're the boring one if you go on sites for bands you don't like just to critisize them! Get a life is what I say!
Lucky1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Hazmat Mel wrote:
When did he hunt vampires? Never heard about that.
Caz

Maidenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Jon appears in the 2002 film vampires-Los meurtos!
Lucky1

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Thanks Caz. That was long ago. Never saw it.
Lucky1

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Hazmat Mel wrote:
I LOVED him playing the Guido contestant on the game show on Sat. Night Live! That cracked me up. He was adorable and so funny!
cotton

Chadds Ford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

hazmat mel, you have no idea what your talking about, you obviously haven't been to one of his concerts lately, i should say sold out circle tour to see how the fans just can't get enough of him !jon rocked twenty-five years ago and he still rocks today !
bj hook

Sherbrooke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

LOL some people are crazy in here that's for sure
AuroraBonJovi

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

some people just want to get our attention!!!!!:(
Jgirl

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Hi,
I am new here and have been reading posts for a while. This is my first time posting so please don't be angry, but I have to say there are some WEIRD people here! WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT YOU when you come to this forum and talk crap about the band! WHY would you do that. I am sorry but I just have to say GET A LIFE! I had a few years after high school where I stopped listening to Bon Jovi totally, but actually, they are a phenomenal band because they are still around and still selling out shows and on this tour alone they have showed commitment and dedication to what they do (with everytihng that has happened). They aren't one of those bands doing it for some more cash like some older bands have done and while I sometimes think Jon has a big ego, screw it. He has worked hard, done a lot and has so much to be proud of whether you like the music or not. This guy works hard!
Me Luv BonJovi

Essington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Jgirl wrote:
Hi,
I am new here and have been reading posts for a while. This is my first time posting so please don't be angry, but I have to say there are some WEIRD people here! WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT YOU when you come to this forum and talk crap about the band! WHY would you do that. I am sorry but I just have to say GET A LIFE! I had a few years after high school where I stopped listening to Bon Jovi totally, but actually, they are a phenomenal band because they are still around and still selling out shows and on this tour alone they have showed commitment and dedication to what they do (with everytihng that has happened). They aren't one of those bands doing it for some more cash like some older bands have done and while I sometimes think Jon has a big ego, screw it. He has worked hard, done a lot and has so much to be proud of whether you like the music or not. This guy works hard!
Well Said!
<clapping>

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

Jgirl wrote:
Hi,
Well said! Highly well said.

To add to her contrary, Bon Jovi is a phenomenon, they've become easily part of the American history - very easily too, after a lot of ass kicking and a lot of burnt out members of the band. This band's had a lot to deal with - a freakin' lot! Coming here and bitching about a band that worked from groud zero and up is showing plain out jealousy for their success. They're not like Bieber and these new singers broading out into the business. But it's still confirmed that Bon Jovi is still SELLING more albums and concerts shows that Bieber, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga alone. Their music is an icon in history if music. His music will live in the hearts of his 100million ranging fans in all contents of the world. You are one little factor to the world of Bon Jovi - Your comments and trolling about this band is worthless when it comes to their fanbase and success.

I happen to love Bon Jovi.
Hazmat Mel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

ahhhh, you're full of **it.

go get me a drink.
Jgirl wrote:
Hi,
Hazmat Mel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Hey, Caz.

Bite a fart.
Caz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're the boring one if you go on sites for bands you don't like just to critisize them! Get a life is what I say!
Siara Firebird

West Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Hazmat Mel wrote:
Hey, Caz.
Bite a fart.
<quoted text>
And it took you how long to think up this witty reply?? Dang.. You have just shown that you can use a keyboard. Well done! Maybe not very well, but hey, keep tryin' you might still get the hang of it.
Hazmat Mel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Haw haw haw!

Just a toss-off. I've been working with rabid weasels & wombats all morning. Cut me some slack.
Siara Firebird wrote:
<quoted text>
And it took you how long to think up this witty reply?? Dang.. You have just shown that you can use a keyboard. Well done! Maybe not very well, but hey, keep tryin' you might still get the hang of it.
Hazmat Mel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Crawl back into the crack pipe and shut up, you trashy skeez.
JerseyGirl 10 wrote:
I believe your name shou be --HASBIN instead of Hazmat ..........
a stupid f*cking idiot that tries to talk sh*t but is very bad at it !!!
Hazmat Mel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

oh yeah, did I mention that you're as entertaining as a bag of wet saltines?
JerseyGirl 10

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Oh your so Witty !!! LMAO
Hazmat Mel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Sooooo...

are we having fun yet?
JerseyGirl 10 wrote:
Oh your so Witty !!! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Bon Jovi Forum right now

Search the Bon Jovi Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Work Photobook 30 min jbjpeaches 56
bon jovi history (Nov '07) 1 hr Buzzed 6
Bon Jovi on Jimmy Fallon (Dec '09) 8 hr Max Donahue 41
Richie at The Calling Festival 2014 21 hr Alessia 5
Thank You from Richie 23 hr Charlotte 6 6
25 Years Ago: Skid Row Release Their First Album Fri METAL SECRETS OF MAYHEM 2
Slash Fri Charlotte 6 1
•••
•••