Who is craving for a new box set of u...

Who is craving for a new box set of unreleased material?

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

Jonjovi

East Brunswick, NJ

#1 May 18, 2013
I know I am.

Do you think we'll get something for 30 years? If so, what?
Jovi-Girl

Sylvania, Australia

#2 May 18, 2013
I think its a shame that we never got a DVD from the Circle Tour why I don't know that was a very special Tour like all of them,so many Shows to have choosen from.
Lucky1

Vista, CA

#3 May 19, 2013
Jonjovi wrote:
I know I am.
Do you think we'll get something for 30 years? If so, what?
me. But I really want some cover tunes with what they played at shows such as Joe Cocker's "Help from my Friends" and another cover "Shooting Star" and ""When the Wind Cries Mary"- with Richie singing it. They are too amazing to stop. This last CD didn't seem like them. I wish Jon and Richie would write about what they feel about those they love - like their daughters or Jon about Dorothea. Those are the songs that are beautiful. Has Jon written anything about how he loves his parents or sons? I don't recall of any, but we know he does. Wish he'd write one about that special bond. I still say Matt ought to get a pizza committee going again. I'm sure Ava andjon's kids would have some good opinions about what would sell...and how about some of his diehard fans on the committee. Only 5 fans and 15 neutral kids. Enough of my babbling. I need to see a show. Hope Richie comes back,

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#4 May 20, 2013
At one of the BSWJBJ fan club Q&A's, Jon was asked about releasing another box set. I don't recall his exact words, but the gist was that he felt that anything that was worthy had already been released and he didn't feel there was enough left to issue another.
Mia

Annandale, Australia

#5 May 21, 2013
No thanks!!!The reason there not released was they weren't good enough.
bjhook

Terrebonne, Canada

#6 May 21, 2013
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Direct TV Commercial 19 hr LA Fan 8
News Jony Ive received an honorary degree from the U... Sun kelly 2
Bon Jovi and Family Members (Jun '11) Jun 23 superdupergurl 92
Jons Conan interview? Jun 22 Chris1980 2
Jon's hair stylist (Oct '07) Jun 12 Micki Bayne 69
News Watch: Hillary Clinton speaks in Newark Jun 2 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 9
100,000,000 Fans Box Set Jun 2 VABonJoviFan 1
More from around the web