JBJ in Clinton, NY today
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Audubon, Pennsylvania

#41 Sep 24, 2011
in disbelief but wahoooo wrote:
He was the only father I saw walking across the street in his leather jacket... I wont say where! Im still in shock.. Letting him and his family have the rightful privacy!!!!
And to think I used to live in Clinto, NY.... first time I've ever regretted moving from there now! That would sure be a sight to see! LOL!
in disbelief

Rome, NY

#42 Sep 24, 2011
it was a sight! but I didnt say the place I saw him so you shouldn't mention a place either. It was awesome to think afterwards... Wow how many people worldwide know him and the name. And then there he is walking in front of you in plain day light, normal with family just like anyone else!!! thats was awesome in itself.
bj hook

Montréal, Canada

#43 Sep 24, 2011
photography is indeed a nice hobby i bet jon loves sunsets too LOL

Since: Jan 09

Audubon, Pennsylvania

#44 Sep 24, 2011
in disbelief wrote:
it was a sight! but I didnt say the place I saw him so you shouldn't mention a place either. It was awesome to think afterwards... Wow how many people worldwide know him and the name. And then there he is walking in front of you in plain day light, normal with family just like anyone else!!! thats was awesome in itself.
you posted first in the "JBJ in Clinton, NY" thread, and your avatar shows you are from Utica, NY -- I think the cats out of the bag as to where you saw him. I would never intentionally post something about where Jon was with his family myself -- but I'm glad you got a sighting.
in disbelief

Rome, NY

#45 Sep 24, 2011
you're right..still.. I'll let people assume that it could've been Clinto, NY. maybe not. It was unbelievable! so awesomr still. We'll let any media infringe upon the rest. Hopefully they don't and leave them alone.
in disbelief

Rome, NY

#46 Sep 24, 2011
just so anyone knows I did not even read any of the other threads before I commented on my own. Ok it's laid to rest now. Not a crazed stalker at all.

Since: Jul 11

Australia

#47 Sep 24, 2011
Can anyone repost the picture that you are all talking about as its not comming up thanks.
Chris

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#48 Sep 25, 2011
Again, posts evolving to unnecessary fights, just because some "fans" feel they have to be in the know, for every second of everyday of Jon's life.

I am a fan of the band, a fan of the music, I do not need to know what their kids are doing, going to school, buying their smartphones and which kind...

Some of you seem to be obsessed with all things Jon.

Yes... use all the nasty icons on my post, I couldn't care less!
A true fan

Syracuse, NY

#49 Feb 29, 2012
I live near where Jon's daughter is attending school. All Jon wants is some privacy and his daughter wants a near normal existence at school. Kids of famous dads normally go under an assumed name and the college will to everything in their power to ensure her privacy. Seriously people need to leave the family be and let his daughter get on with her education. I personally met Jon twice while he was here and he was a down to earth person, I didn't act like a deranged fan, I treated him like a normal person and he went disguised but that smile and him saying shhh gave it away but I don't go around shouting it to the world. He is really a nice person and I gave him a few names of places to eat and some local things to do. Everyone just needs to leave the family alone, they deserve some privacy
VladimirPutin

Moscow, Russia

#50 Feb 29, 2012
You're so arrogant people. Who are you to judge other posters? Jon is a rock star and I wanna know everything about him. Where he is, what he's doing, who he sleeps with. And also I wanna know everything about Stephanie cause I'm planning to marry her. She's good looking chick and her father is my idol. And you people are just pretending to be so moral and understanding. "He has a private life". Are you kidding me??? He has no right to a private life since he decided to become a rock star.
Get a life folks. And next time you wanna show how respectful you are, just do some charity!!! Everyone can write whatever he wants but it takes more than just fake morality to actually do something good in real life!
rosa3

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Feb 29, 2012
yeah right, your valdimir putin and I am the queen of england! you need to get a life!
VladimirPutin wrote:
You're so arrogant people. Who are you to judge other posters? Jon is a rock star and I wanna know everything about him. Where he is, what he's doing, who he sleeps with. And also I wanna know everything about Stephanie cause I'm planning to marry her. She's good looking chick and her father is my idol. And you people are just pretending to be so moral and understanding. "He has a private life". Are you kidding me??? He has no right to a private life since he decided to become a rock star.
Get a life folks. And next time you wanna show how respectful you are, just do some charity!!! Everyone can write whatever he wants but it takes more than just fake morality to actually do something good in real life!
VladimirPutin

Moscow, Russia

#52 Feb 29, 2012
rosa3 wrote:
yeah right, your valdimir putin and I am the queen of england! you need to get a life!<quoted text>
what's your problem? i feel an anger coming from you. chill down. look around your room - there's plenty of beautiful things worth paying attention. internet isn't the only place where you can show how smart you are. maybe it's the easiest way to express yourself but you need to remember that it's never too late to start having a personal life. I know you're alone in your world and i'm willing to help you. contact me and maybe we'll discuss how to make you a little bit sociable.
p.s.
we can meet on next tour in london or glasgow. i always try to stand on the front row so maybe we could rock out together
Rosa

Australia

#53 Mar 1, 2012
rosa3 wrote:
yeah right, your valdimir putin and I am the queen of england! you need to get a life!<quoted text>
I think they were being sarcastic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jon and jennifer aniston (May '08) Sep 13 clouwee 69
Does Jon have a bodyguard? (Jan '10) Sep 5 Human1731 26
News Concert review | Bon Jovi: Band pays tribute to... (Mar '17) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 3
Jon and Richie crying (Nov '08) Aug '17 Dee 16
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) Aug '17 BJ Fan 1,572
Where to get the Sleeveless T-shirts that JBJ w... Aug '17 Susan 5
News Spurred by PETA, Jon Bon Jovi will sell vegan c... Aug '17 BJ Fan 1
More from around the web