Jon is sick
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Gdansk/Poland

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I just read Jon has a fever and probably influenca.This must be the reason of his lack of energy,he must have been fighting with illess since days

Gdansk/Poland

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Just read Richie is sick as well.
ksluvbj

Toronto, Canada

#3 Feb 21, 2013
where are you reading this? Poor boys :(

Gdansk/Poland

#4 Feb 21, 2013
I saa this on fb page called "Keep the faith" I always have problem with posting anythinh from fb,but it was written:
NEW NEW
Jon is a bit sick. Hope he'll get well soon!!!!
NOOOOO MY LOVE!!!!
OH BABY!!!!
-Hope-
Buzzed

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Evitabjlover wrote:
I saa this on fb page called "Keep the faith" I always have problem with posting anythinh from fb,but it was written:
NEW NEW
NOOOOO MY LOVE!!!!
OH BABY!!!!
-Hope-
Well, I don't know if that Facebook page is a reliable source but Richie did tweet that he has a cold, so we know that much for sure.
KSLUVBJ

Toronto, Canada

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Buzzed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know if that Facebook page is a reliable source but Richie did tweet that he has a cold, so we know that much for sure.
someone should tweet him and ask him if Jon is sick. I agree the FB page in not reliable.

I hope they all feel better soon.

Since: Jan 09

Audubon, Pennsylvania

#7 Feb 21, 2013
I hope they aren't sick either -- it has been a nasty flu season! Last time I saw them in State College they said the same thing! Hope it's not true again (for everyone concerned!)
Buzzed

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Feb 21, 2013
There is definitely something off with Jon be it physical or mental. If there IS a flu going around (and at this point I'm really hoping that's all that is is) I hope it passes quickly and the stage show picks up soon.
Jasper

Sydney, Australia

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Evitabjlover wrote:
NEW NEW
NOOOOO MY LOVE!!!!
OH BABY!!!!
-Hope-
As much as I want Jon and Richie to get better. I hate those kinds of messages!!! NOOOOO MY LOVE, OH BABY. Jon is not your love, his not your baby. I could be stepping over the line here but when I see tweets to Richie with Hi Sweetheart or You poor thing Honey, I wonder what he thinks. Its probably just me, so don't mind me but I hate it.
Jasper

Sydney, Australia

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Just adding that my previous comment wasn't aimed at you Evitabjlover but to the message posted on that FB page.
Buzzed

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Jasper wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I want Jon and Richie to get better. I hate those kinds of messages!!! NOOOOO MY LOVE, OH BABY. Jon is not your love, his not your baby. I could be stepping over the line here but when I see tweets to Richie with Hi Sweetheart or You poor thing Honey, I wonder what he thinks. Its probably just me, so don't mind me but I hate it.
I don't think you're stepping over the line, IMO that kind of talk from a fan about a band member is ridiculous, as you said, none of the band members are any fans baby, love or honey. And if its the flu or a cold, enough with the drama already, don't act like they have a terminal disease.
kris

Ronkonkoma, NY

#12 Feb 22, 2013
So the OP says that jon is sick and that might explain his performances recently and the fanatics decide to judge her post harshly even though others on this forum and other fan sites and forums say the same thing. how paranoid are you people that every little critique is seen as some kind of slam on the annointed one. get real. she wasnt insulting him just stating a fact.
dream87

Germany

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Jon needs to step it up. He is the band's weak link right now. I mean this is a man who toured with a wounded leg and was still able to do a great show. So illness doesn't explain his lack of movement and energy.
It was also a dumb idea to tour before the album is even out... They should be promoting the record or it will tank. Because We Can isn't exactly setting the charts on fire.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kris

Ronkonkoma, NY

#14 Feb 22, 2013
dream87 wrote:
Jon needs to step it up. He is the band's weak link right now. I mean this is a man who toured with a wounded leg and was still able to do a great show. So illness doesn't explain his lack of movement and energy.
It was also a dumb idea to tour before the album is even out... They should be promoting the record or it will tank. Because We Can isn't exactly setting the charts on fire.
I said the same thing in another thread. I got a "spam" a "clueless and a "disagree" so be prepared. lol
dream87

Germany

#15 Feb 22, 2013
kris wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the same thing in another thread. I got a "spam" a "clueless and a "disagree" so be prepared. lol
The only ones who are clueless are the ones who are trying to convince themselves and others that the band is doing great. Facts prove otherwise.

Since: Jan 09

Montreal, Canada

#16 Feb 22, 2013
I'm not défending him, but if he is sick it's not his fault. He did not choose to be sick. If he has fever or his immune system is low it's hard for him to have energie even if he want. I know that the timing is not good and maybe they should canceled some shows or hopefuly he will revover soon.
kris

Ronkonkoma, NY

#17 Feb 22, 2013
dream87 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones who are clueless are the ones who are trying to convince themselves and others that the band is doing great. Facts prove otherwise.
that deserves a "brilliant" lol. IMO they definetly rushed this tour regardless of who is sick. they have only released one song from the new cd and its not even in stores yet.
lisa

Jamaica Plain, MA

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Jasper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just you. I see those sweetheart comments sometimes and I wonder if they actually know him, but then I look at the rest of their tweets and it's obvious they don't. Nothing wrong with 'hope you feel better', I'm sure he appreciates the sentiment, but the sweetheart/baby/honey talk is just silly.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 22, 2013
dream87 wrote:
Something was missing from Jon during the first shows. I've heard it was a bad back, missing his family, whatever it was, there was something. Judging from the last two shows, Ottawa and Pittsburg, he seems to be coming back (Pittsburg definitely) the frontman is coming back.

And Jasper, I agree with what you said too. Some of the comments that go to Jon and Richie, do make me cringe. I understand it's all in good fun sometimes and cheesy but honestly, I can't stand it either. The Hi Honey's, how are you baby? Even Matt Bongiovi gets it!! Are you enjoying the tour, Honey? So Jasper, you are not out of line and I agree!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 22, 2013
dream87 wrote:
The These Days tour also started before the album was released and
that album was a hit. So I don't think there's anything wrong about
starting the tour before the album is released.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holli Rifenbury (Dec '06) Tue Taria 33
Direct TV Commercial Tue JBJ Fan 1
News Alice Cooper: 'Prince Kept Trying to Steal My G... May 1 Amused Octopus 1
News Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) Apr 28 Black Apalacha 52
News Alice Cooper on Prince: 'He Kept Trying to Stea... Apr 27 Amused Octopus 1
News 06/18 Bon Jovi Summer Party at Dudley's! 9 PM Apr 25 BJ Fan 1
News Celebrate Bon Jovi's birthday with an awesome h... Apr 13 AFG 8
More from around the web