Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

23

12

9

DNR
Lucky1

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

14

9

8

Shes Alexandra Forrest wrote:
DNR
That's a bunch of bs and you know it. Get a life oh oh.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

14

11

6

Shes Alexandra Forrest wrote:
DNR
After Charlotte's comment, "What's the big deal about Lucky1 accusing Jon of Rape, I would DNR with her too.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

teria wrote:
<quoted text>
After Charlotte's comment, "What's the big deal about Lucky1 accusing Jon of Rape, I would DNR with her too.
Oh dear! On what thread was that response said?

I don't get to check back here as much as I use to. Totally missed that conversation.
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

12

10

9

teria wrote:
<quoted text>
After Charlotte's comment, "What's the big deal about Lucky1 accusing Jon of Rape, I would DNR with her too.
Question when Lucky adledgely accused Jon of rape did it have life change effect on you? Did you have to hang your head in public due to embarssment? Did you and your family have to move to another city? Did your kids have to change schools? Did Jon get arrested or change his life style over it? Or did you and some of the other Jon girls get you feelings hurt?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

12

11

9

Charlotte, while I'll leave the questions you posted to Teria for them to answer I feel the need to interject my opinion on this topic.

It is not "alleged" that Lucky accused him of rape. She did. I was on the boards that night and clearly remember her story about him forcing himself upon her in the bathroom. She has since denied saying it and said it never happened (thankfully, she withdrew the allegation), but many of us saw it that night prior to the moderators deleting the thread. I really rather it had not been brought back up once again, but since it has I feel obligated to speak out.

As a survivor of rape in '94 I must say that any man being accused of rape is not something to be taken lightly. It doesn't matter if that man is Jon or any other man on the planet. It's just plain and simple wrong and clearly slander. It doesn't need to have an effect or change any of our lives, as you suggested in your posting to Teria, in order for it to have been wrong to post.

No man deserves to have an allegation like that said on a public forum or anywhere else when there is no truth behind it. IT'S JUST WRONG.

I sincerely disagree with you that it's not a big deal. If that is in fact what you said on another thread. Being raped was clearly a big deal to me as it is for most, if not all, rape survivors. In turn, it is also a big deal to be accused of the violent act. Clearly it's wrong to make such allegations, if not true. I hope you can agree to that much.

I'd prefer to stay on threads that are more fun so I won't be coming back to this one.

Have a good day ladies and I do mean that in a nice way, not a Bon Jovi way. ;)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 24, 2012
 
Oops, it was suppose to be Have a nice day ladies. Darn auto correct.

Thanks to the little birdie who pointed out the mistake by PM.
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Paulaluvsbj wrote:
Charlotte, while I'll leave the questions you posted to Teria for them to answer I feel the need to interject my opinion on this topic.
It is not "alleged" that Lucky accused him of rape. She did. I was on the boards that night and clearly remember her story about him forcing himself upon her in the bathroom. She has since denied saying it and said it never happened (thankfully, she withdrew the allegation), but many of us saw it that night prior to the moderators deleting the thread. I really rather it had not been brought back up once again, but since it has I feel obligated to speak out.
As a survivor of rape in '94 I must say that any man being accused of rape is not something to be taken lightly. It doesn't matter if that man is Jon or any other man on the planet. It's just plain and simple wrong and clearly slander. It doesn't need to have an effect or change any of our lives, as you suggested in your posting to Teria, in order for it to have been wrong to post.
No man deserves to have an allegation like that said on a public forum or anywhere else when there is no truth behind it. IT'S JUST WRONG.
I sincerely disagree with you that it's not a big deal. If that is in fact what you said on another thread. Being raped was clearly a big deal to me as it is for most, if not all, rape survivors. In turn, it is also a big deal to be accused of the violent act. Clearly it's wrong to make such allegations, if not true. I hope you can agree to that much.
I'd prefer to stay on threads that are more fun so I won't be coming back to this one.
Have a good day ladies and I do mean that in a nice way, not a Bon Jovi way. ;)
I see your point and respect it! And I'm sorry for your experience. But that does not take away from the fact that about 90% of the people that got upset about it here, were upset only because it involved Jon. And I would like to point out that I did not bring up the subject in the other thread nor did I bring it up in this thread.
Kim

Pennant Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

7

4

2

Charlotte wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point and respect it! And I'm sorry for your experience. But that does not take away from the fact that about 90% of the people that got upset about it here, were upset only because it involved Jon. And I would like to point out that I did not bring up the subject in the other thread nor did I bring it up in this thread.
If it involved Richie would you be upset? Come on be honest its a f%&ked up thing to say and ever since, she comes on now as if she is Jon's number one fan and talks about him, like she cares so much about him but that is only 2% of her stories. According to what she has written, she has been with the whole band and then some.
Lucky1

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

7

4

4

Charlotte, these gals are either smoki' crack or delusional. Never accused Jon of anything criminal. THEY have written their own ugly version of my life because their life is apparently too dull to live. Ignore them. The bashers her are nothin' but cyberstalkers with nothing better to do than TRY to stir trouble. What's really funny is how they try to distort stuff that sooooooo old I am about to forget it. They are concerned about 1985!!! They are probably just taking out their frustrations because Twinkies are history! PaulaluvsTWINKIES2Much
Lucky1

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

7

Paulaluvsbj wrote:
Oops, it was suppose to be Have a nice day ladies. Darn auto correct.
Thanks to the little birdie who pointed out the mistake by PM.
You need to see your therapist again Paula!!! Apparently you are now placing blame on Jon for your troubles! How dare YOU say he did such nonsense. You are sick!
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

2

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
If it involved Richie would you be upset? Come on be honest its a f%&ked up thing to say and ever since, she comes on now as if she is Jon's number one fan and talks about him, like she cares so much about him but that is only 2% of her stories. According to what she has written, she has been with the whole band and then some.
The point I was trying to make was that what people say about band members on the forum does not make it gospel. And it does not effect our personal lives. Only Lucky knows the truth about the incident I was not there nor was anyone else on the forum there. I have learned not to get upset about anything being said about Richie someone around here is always cutting him down. Jon seems to be the only sacred cow around here. And when someone has something to say about him that is not all sweetness and light the masses get all upset. It's laughable really!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

9

1

1

Lucky1 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to see your therapist again Paula!!! Apparently you are now placing blame on Jon for your troubles! How dare YOU say he did such nonsense. You are sick!
Paulalvsbj didn't blame Jon for anything nor did she say he did anything wrong. You have serious reading comprehension skills to add to your long list of problems.

I am posting under a pseudo name. It is common knowledge that you continually attack anyone who doesn't agree with your BS, lies and craziness. I'm not setting myself up for such nonsense.
Lucky1

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
If it involved Richie would you be upset? Come on be honest its a f%&ked up thing to say and ever since, she comes on now as if she is Jon's number one fan and talks about him, like she cares so much about him but that is only 2% of her stories. According to what she has written, she has been with the whole band and then some.
Another one on crack. Definitely not Jon's #1 fan. I have higher aspirations than being anyone's fan. Why don't you contribute something worthwhile here - like a link to his/their music or something relevant to a BJ forum.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

3

Lucky1 wrote:
Charlotte, these gals are either smoki' crack or delusional. Never accused Jon of anything criminal. THEY have written their own ugly version of my life because their life is apparently too dull to live. Ignore them. The bashers her are nothin' but cyberstalkers with nothing better to do than TRY to stir trouble. What's really funny is how they try to distort stuff that sooooooo old I am about to forget it. They are concerned about 1985!!! They are probably just taking out their frustrations because Twinkies are history! PaulaluvsTWINKIES2Much
You are full of shit. Even though many of your nonsense escapades have been deleted by the moderators, including the threads about you accusing Jon of forcing himself on you in a bathroom, people in the know have saved them and printed them out to build a case against you and your slander. Pathetic delusional fool...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
If it involved Richie would you be upset? Come on be honest its a f%&ked up thing to say and ever since, she comes on now as if she is Jon's number one fan and talks about him, like she cares so much about him but that is only 2% of her stories. According to what she has written, she has been with the whole band and then some.
Lucky1 was passed around and told when to drop to her knees to please whomever needed or wanted a BJ or more. It's very sad and I could imagine the psychological damage it has done to her. She was cheaper than hiring a hooker since they just had to give her passes to the shows.
Kim

Pennant Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

2

Lucky1 wrote:
Charlotte, these gals are either smoki' crack or delusional. Never accused Jon of anything criminal. THEY have written their own ugly version of my life because their life is apparently too dull to live. Ignore them. The bashers her are nothin' but cyberstalkers with nothing better to do than TRY to stir trouble. What's really funny is how they try to distort stuff that sooooooo old I am about to forget it. They are concerned about 1985!!! They are probably just taking out their frustrations because Twinkies are history! PaulaluvsTWINKIES2Much
It was you who brought up all these stories from 1985. How the hell would anyone know any of it, if you didn't bring them up? So now you are acting all innocent and making it out like the rest of the readers are the crazy ones. You about to forget? Crap!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I do feel sorry for Lucky1 for what these men did to her, but she was a willing participant and there are many who also did the dirty deeds, still today (but they don't come on forums to brag about it).

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

5

RSfan99 wrote:
I do feel sorry for Lucky1 for what these men did to her, but she was a willing participant and there are many who also did the dirty deeds, still today (but they don't come on forums to brag about it).
I actually feel sorry for her because it's people like you (and others) who won't stop repeating what she wrote. Did she come on here and brag, yes she did but that was ages ago. Maybe she regrets that now and wishes that she didn't (maybe she doesn't, I don't know) but every time she posts on this forum, no matter what. Someone always has to come and post what Lucky wrote. I wasn't here originally to read any of the stories but damn, I have heard them all (and some from Lucky herself) because people constantly bring them up. LET IT GO!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

5

JonGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually feel sorry for her because it's people like you (and others) who won't stop repeating what she wrote. Did she come on here and brag, yes she did but that was ages ago. Maybe she regrets that now and wishes that she didn't (maybe she doesn't, I don't know) but every time she posts on this forum, no matter what. Someone always has to come and post what Lucky wrote. I wasn't here originally to read any of the stories but damn, I have heard them all (and some from Lucky herself) because people constantly bring them up. LET IT GO!!!!
As long as she's here on the forum spreading self righteous bs and libelous crap, I'm gonna be here to call her out on it. Just look the other way and don't read my comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Bon Jovi Forum right now

Search the Bon Jovi Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice one Richie 5 min STYG2014 15
Jon Bon Jovi - Happy Now 3 hr Abc 9
JBJ Runaway Concert in NYC July 4 hr Maggie from Montreal 80
Richie "Gitarre und Bass" interview 6 hr STYG2014 131
Jon Bon Jovi: The Most Hated Man in Buffalo 8 hr Bueller 1
"Open All Night" Mon jbjpeaches 11
Work Photobook Jul 27 jbjpeaches 138
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••