Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Did anyone go to the show yesterday? Wondering how it was...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I didn't go and I have no idea how the show was but there are some pics here.

http://jonbonjovistalkerblog.blogspot.com.au/...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Some more photos here. Some of the pictures are great.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

I like this one of Tico:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

And this one. The break is doing Jon the world of good. He looks fantastic:

Susan

Pennant Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

JonGirl wrote:
And this one. The break is doing Jon the world of good. He looks fantastic:
OMG!! Jon looks AMAZING!! He is so freakin hot!!

Since: Jan 07

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

It was an amazing show! Jon was having allergy issues I think, but he gave it his all and still put on an incredible energetic show!
rollercoastermom

Willoughby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I would have love to have had the chance to see the show! I am in Jovi withdrawls. I know that they will be touring next year and I am saving my money to be able to go!!!

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

rollercoastermom wrote:
I would have love to have had the chance to see the show! I am in Jovi withdrawls. I know that they will be touring next year and I am saving my money to be able to go!!!
It was a great show but this was my first and last GA show! Never again will I do that. I'll cough up the money for VIP or reserved before I do that again.
Just saw this

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

It was a great show. Seemed a little short compared to the timing of past shows but it was soooo hot. I don' think they could've tried any harder. Looked great but drenched in sweat. I didn't mind though.
SamboraDman

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

I went to the show and I was very disappointed. I never thought the day would come that I would hear Bon jovi sing shout in the middle of bad medicine . I also expected to hear more of his more popular songs. The band sounded good, but his voice was awful, he couldn't seem to sing his own songs. It made me feel sad since I've been a huge fan since I was a kid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

SamboraDman wrote:
I went to the show and I was very disappointed. I never thought the day would come that I would hear Bon jovi sing shout in the middle of bad medicine . I also expected to hear more of his more popular songs. The band sounded good, but his voice was awful, he couldn't seem to sing his own songs. It made me feel sad since I've been a huge fan since I was a kid.
Sorry you were disappointed.

I'm surprised you didn't expect to hear Shout in the middle of Bad Medicine since they've been doing that since 1989.

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

SamboraDman wrote:
How many more popular songs did you need? If you've been a huge fan you'd be happy to have that setlist! And I think Jon was having allergy issues, mine flared up worse than normal after being up there for one day and I was up there for a total of 4 days.
galer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Wanted...with Richie singing :) Love it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Those going to "one off" shows expecting to be similar to the regular tour ones, will be disappointed. I was told by a friend that was there, that they started very late, because they were waiting for some VIPs to show up. I bet Jon was not happy with that, then the crowd was not very much into it at first, the hot weather, Jon's voice... several things not to make a perfect show, but I would have loved to be there regardless, you get Jovi while many others didn't and won't till the tour, be happy! ;-)
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

galer wrote:
Wanted...with Richie singing :) Love it!!
Love it +1!
galer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like they were having a good time to me. Made my day to see a little shaking :)

jrdtfan

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

I was there and waited at the top of the hill for eight hours and then four + more after getting the best position possible with a ga ticket. It was hot but I loved the high energy show. They all looked great and worked hard in the extreme heat. I would do it again. Bad Medicine is often broken with a Shout cover. I was looking forward to it.
Just saw this

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

I have been to many Bon Jovi concerts and any fan that has been to any of their concerts would have been disappointed in the crowd. Not one person around me knew when to raise their hands, lyrics to the songs etc. Jon even seemed disappointed in the crowd reaction. Seemed short compared to arena shows but the heat and humidity were almost unbearable. I'm just thankful I got to go. They all looked and sounded great.

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Just saw this wrote:
I have been to many Bon Jovi concerts and any fan that has been to any of their concerts would have been disappointed in the crowd. Not one person around me knew when to raise their hands, lyrics to the songs etc. Jon even seemed disappointed in the crowd reaction. Seemed short compared to arena shows but the heat and humidity were almost unbearable. I'm just thankful I got to go. They all looked and sounded great.
I'm from WV and to be honest I was shocked the crowd did as much as they did. I don't think Jon seemed disappointed but I wasn't up front to see all his facial expressions either. You've got to realize the last time these guys were here was in 1989 which was my first show. I think they gained alot of respect here from what i've heard people saying.
jbjfan

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

galer, thank you for posting the video..I enjoyed it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Just saw this wrote:
It was short; I saw the setlist on backstage and there were 17 songs (not including Shout and Old Time Rock & Roll which were part of Bad Medicine). I think the norm is about 20 to 22 - I know sometimes they play a few less and sometimes more. This wasn't a regular show though.

I think the reason for the crowd reaction might be that most people were probably there for the golf and not for Bon Jovi.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Bon Jovi Forum right now

Search the Bon Jovi Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
"Open All Night" 1 hr jbjpeaches 11
JBJ Runaway Concert in NYC July 2 hr Evitabjlover 67
Work Photobook Sun jbjpeaches 138
Cinderella's Tom Keifer Says Gene Simmons Disco... Sat Melissa 1
Richie "Gitarre und Bass" interview Sat Jons side 129
pasta sauce Jul 23 naninas 1
Richie Reveals More! Jul 22 Really 153
•••
•••