1) Mind your on business or better yet just kiss my azz!<quoted text>
Charlotte, the fact that you need the following explained to you speaks to how little time the asylum should allow you to be online.
1) "Mind your own business." Sorry, when you comment on this board, even if your comments are directed at only one person in particular, anyone is free to reply. If you're posting something here in the open you are not entitled to expect strictly one-on-one communication.
2) "At least I did not call her an idiot yet. Let me remind you that she has called me one." First of all, your behavior on this board does earn you the label 'idiot'. You have the power to bring an end to that, but you will have to make the effort to be wiser with your wording going forward. Second, regardless of what has been said in other threads, your response to Maureen here in this thread was totally unwarranted. She had not addressed you or referred to you in an insulting manner. Your comment was out of left field and uncalled for.
3) "Maureen made this personal, she stared it but I will finsh it!" She started it? Are you five? If she started it, then you have an opportunity to be the grown up and end it. Don't reply and you're the bigger person. If she called you an idiot in another thread then fine, reply and stand up for yourself, but your comment here just makes you look petty and immature. Maybe that weirdo Taryn will sympathize with you, but people here with functioning brains are not going to feel sorry for you or 'take your side' when you behave like this. Please grow up.
2) That's different you are an idiot. And I not changing anything!
3) Yes I'm five that makes you and old biatch! And if you have not noticed I don't really give a damn what anyone thinks of me here. And the last thing I'm interested in is getting sympathy or having someone taking my side. You talk about immature "take your side" this is high school crap.
As far as growing up, no never I'm having to much fun the way I am.