What about now video?
Jbjshowtime

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Wonder if richie will be in it?!
natyb

Toulouse, France

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Will this song be the second single ??? Did I miss something ??? I thought Amen was to be the second single ...

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#3 Apr 23, 2013
In the last email blast from bonjovi.com , it said that WAN was the next single. There were some posts made on BSWJBJ in the News section for three or four different shows this month, asking fan club members to video themselves at those shows singing WAN. Not sure when it will be released. They've played the song many times so there will be concert footage of Richie if they want to include it in the video.
natyb

France

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Thanks. When I watched the video from the concert in cleveland if I remember it well I thought that Jon introduced Amen as the next or new single but maybe I got it wrong ....

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#5 Apr 23, 2013
No you didn't get it wrong, natyb. Jon hinted a few times at shows that Amen was going to be the next single. The ever changing world of Rock 'n Roll!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon and Richie crying (Nov '08) 19 hr Dee 16
Bon Jovi Fan Fiction (Apr '08) 23 hr BJ Fan 1,572
Where to get the Sleeveless T-shirts that JBJ w... Tue Susan 5
News Spurred by PETA, Jon Bon Jovi will sell vegan c... Tue BJ Fan 1
Jovi a Christian band? (Jun '08) Aug 9 Quelita 291
Born Again Tomorrow Video (Dec '16) Aug 6 Anna 3
Jon Bon Jovi - unfaithful!? (May '07) Jul 26 Fred 659
More from around the web