Wow! this was from an interview with...

Wow! this was from an interview with Richie Sambora in Nov 05..

Posted in the Bon Jovi Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kimberly

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2008
Ummm... read this ending question in an interview from Cleveland back in November 2005...

Iíve tried to find a Richie Sambora sex tape but have come with nothing. Doesnít one exist?

Unfortunately, no. If they did exist, itís from when I was single. I tell you one thing. I was good back in the day. I was heavyweight. You could go 15 rounds with me.

***UHHHHHHH...UMMMM...NO COMMENT...FEELING VERY LIGHTHEADED...."

Since: Jul 08

Ridgewood, NJ

#2 Oct 14, 2008
Kimberly wrote:
Ummm yeahh ditto...thud...do you have the link?

“Hello Handsome!”

Since: May 08

Sambora Sanctuary

#4 Oct 14, 2008
Lightheaded???

Try zombied right now!!

WoW!! My Hero!!!!!!!!!!

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 14, 2008
Yup, remember that

“JoviLand ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Oct 15, 2008
Kimberly wrote:
Ummm... read this ending question in an interview from Cleveland back in November 2005...
Iíve tried to find a Richie Sambora sex tape but have come with nothing. Doesnít one exist?
Unfortunately, no. If they did exist, itís from when I was single. I tell you one thing. I was good back in the day. I was heavyweight. You could go 15 rounds with me.
Feeling lightheaded myself...***** T H U D *****

“JOVI KISSES XOXOXOXOX”

Since: Apr 08

Hackensack, NJ USA

#8 Oct 15, 2008
OH MY!!!!(ROFLMAO!)

“All that and a bag of chips!”

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2008
Sterling wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling lightheaded myself...***** T H U D *****
Yes, he was...there isn't a tape...oh, thank God...I was starting to worry!!!!

“Hello Handsome!”

Sambora Sanctuary

#10 Oct 15, 2008
somemoraSambora wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he was...there isn't a tape...oh, thank God...I was starting to worry!!!!
Oh there is but don't worry...she doesn't look like you although I never paid close attention to her...she is a brunette though...were you ever a brunette??

LOL!

“All that and a bag of chips!”

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2008
iloverichie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there is but don't worry...she doesn't look like you although I never paid close attention to her...she is a brunette though...were you ever a brunette??
LOL!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...back in the day, I might have dyed it brown...yikes!!!! Was he speaking about back in the day?????(worried look on my face)

“Hello Handsome!”

Sambora Sanctuary

#12 Oct 15, 2008
somemoraSambora wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...back in the day, I might have dyed it brown...yikes!!!! Was he speaking about back in the day?????(worried look on my face)
Oh my dear, yes he was!! This was around 1992, so where were you? More importantly, what color was your hair and did you have a black silk ?? If it was you then you know what I am talking about!

“It's a Jersey Thing”

Since: Nov 07

New Jersey

#13 Oct 15, 2008
May be a bit raunchy for some of ya' but this was posted on a groupie site.

Richie Sambora / Bon Jovi
Heather said some positive things about Richie on Howard Stern so we at the office take her word that Dick has got a good size Dick. After Tommy, you know she can't go backwards. Richie is not only well hung but treats women extremely well and will go down on a girl for hours if she pleases! Whoo Hooo

“It's a Jersey Thing”

New Jersey

#14 Oct 15, 2008
Let's not forget Jon too. I cleaned this up a bit for ya'

Jon Bon Jovi / Bon Jovi
Back in the day Jon was a huge slut but he's chilled out a little. Jon has an average size cock a doodle doo and like a lot of guys prefers to receive oral than give it. He has good rhythm though and will even wear 2 condoms if you ask him to.

“Hello Handsome!”

Sambora Sanctuary

#15 Oct 15, 2008
I remember reading that groupie site years ago. It was definitely interesting reading! Thanks for reminding me Sue. I think one of those sites mentions a few other bedroom talents of Richie.

“#1 Annoyance to Tpx Housewives”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16 Oct 15, 2008
iloverichie wrote:
I remember reading that groupie site years ago. It was definitely interesting reading! Thanks for reminding me Sue. I think one of those sites mentions a few other bedroom talents of Richie.
Yes it does. I have a longer, raunchier description but it basically says the same things about both Jon and Richie (except for the fact that Jon was horrible at oral).

“JoviLand ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17 Oct 15, 2008
Sue NJ wrote:
May be a bit raunchy for some of ya' but this was posted on a groupie site.
Richie Sambora / Bon Jovi
Heather said some positive things about Richie on Howard Stern so we at the office take her word that Dick has got a good size Dick. After Tommy, you know she can't go backwards. Richie is not only well hung but treats women extremely well and will go down on a girl for hours if she pleases! Whoo Hooo
Oh my.....**fanning self**! So where is this site? I'd love to read the dirt myself!!

“Hello Handsome!”

Sambora Sanctuary

#18 Oct 15, 2008
Sterling wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.....**fanning self**! So where is this site? I'd love to read the dirt myself!!
If I can track it down I will email it to you.
Lea

Ballarat, Australia

#19 Oct 15, 2008

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#20 Oct 15, 2008
Sterling wrote:
<quoted text>
HL said he had a lot of girth~~~~
Oh my!

“It's a Jersey Thing”

New Jersey

#21 Oct 15, 2008
Lea wrote:
http://www.metalsludge.tv/home /index.php?option=com_content &task=view&id=40&I temid=54
Yes that's the site. Wonder why no videos have surfaced. I remember reading in Star Man about how they had people up in the skylights filming Richie in a bathroom with some girl and that is was part of a video library or something. They must have a very loyal Jersey syndicate.
rutpop

Bronx, NY

#22 Oct 15, 2008
ahhh the good old days lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Bon Jovi Stiffed M'Town on O.T. 2 hr Charlotte 6 6
Bon Jovi Tour 2015 September- October 23 hr joviheidi 11
Does the band really play and sing in concerts? Mon Hadji 5
Trying to track a controversial Alec John Such ... (Jun '11) Mon Hadji 187
News Is Jon Bon Jovi playing Stanley Park this summe... Jun 25 winner 19
Jon visits cancer patient Jun 18 BJ Fan 2
Always song on tour Jun 18 genie86333 2
More from around the web