GaPeach

Ford City, PA

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Ok guys, I am asking for your knowledge and advice, I hve not been to see the guys in...( I dont even want to say the date) but when i did I had nose bleed seats and wont do that agian,
Bacck then, never heard about al the special "packages" they have now, I would LOVE to get a package with a close seat, but $1000+ per seat, I just cant save up that, I am SOOOO hoping they dont pre sale Georgia tickets until January until I get my tax refund!
Looks like they wont be in USA until late summer anyway, why are they selling ticket so dang early?
I am a fan club member, so my questions are will I be able to buy front row seat or good package in January?
I saw they already sold out the Canada shows(on backstage.com )
Will good seat be offered to non fan club members later? Or is all of Canada sold out completely? How does that work?
I am confused about how the ticket sales go, sorry if I sound like an idiot!
:) thanks anyone!
GaPeach

Ford City, PA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
sorry about all my typos, doing this from my phone :/

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2012
GaPeach wrote:
Looks like they wont be in USA until late summer anyway, why are they selling ticket so dang early?
GaPeach, I believe tour will be Feb-April in U.S. Then they're going overseas and will be back in the U.S. for a few cities in July.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 19, 2012
GaPeach wrote:
I am a fan club member, so my questions are will I be able to buy front row seat or good package in January?
I know it's been confusing, for the band as well. Atlanta, GA Backstage JBJ pre-sale tickets go on sale tomorrow. I'm not sure what will be left in January. This has been stressful for everyone!

Location hidden

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Tour Dates :)

| Saturday, February 9 | Uncasville, CT | Mohegan Sun |

| Sunday, February 10 | Washington DC | Verizon Center |

| Thursday, February 21 | Pittsburgh, PA | CONSOL Energy Center |

| Wednesday, February 27 | Atlanta, GA | Philips Arena |

| Friday, March 1 | Tampa, FL | Tampa Bay Times Forum |

| Saturday, March 2 | Sunrise, FL | BB&T Center |

| Tuesday, March 5 | Charlotte, NC | Time Warner Cable Arena |

| Wednesday, March 6 | Nashville, TN | Bridgestone Arena |

| Saturday, March 9 | Cleveland, OH | Quicken Loans Arena |

| Sunday, March 10 | Columbus, OH | Nationwide Arena |

| Wednesday, March 13 | St. Louis, MO | Scottrade Center |

| Thursday, March 14 | Louisville, KY | KFC Yum! Center |

| Saturday, March 16 | Oklahoma City, OK | Chesapeake Energy Arena |

| Sunday, April 7 | St. Paul, MN | Xcel Energy Center |

| Wednesday, April 10 | Austin, TX | Frank Erwin Center |

| Thursday, April 11 | Dallas, TX | American Airlines Center |

| Saturday, April 13 | Kansas City, MO | Sprint Center |

| Sunday, April 14 | Des Moines, IA | Wells Fargo Arena |

| Tuesday, April 16 | Denver, CO | Pepsi Center |

| Wednesday, April 17 | Salt Lake City, UT | EnergySolutions Arena |

| Friday, April 19 | Los Angeles, CA | STAPLES Center |

| Saturday, April 20 | Las Vegas, NV | MGM Grand Garden Arena |

| Tuesday, April 23 | Glendale, AZ | obing.com Arena |

| Thursday, April 25 | San Jose, CA | HP Pavilion at San Jose |

| Friday, July 12 | Chicago, IL | Soldier Field |

| Wednesday, July 24 | E Rutherford, NJ | MetLife Stadium |

| Thursday, July 25 | E Rutherford, NJ | MetLife Stadium |

The tour will also hit the following cities, with additional details to come:

Memphis, TN

Milwaukee, WI

Philadelphia, PA

Portland, OR

Raleigh, NC

San Antonio, TX

Seattle, WA

State College, PA

Vancouver, BC
jovisgotme

Durham, NC

#6 Nov 20, 2012
If you are a fan club member, you will receive an email telling you what you need to know about getting the tickets you prefer. Fan club members typically get first pick before public but that doesn't mean that there won't be any great seats left. I know, still confusing. Sorry
lisa

Brockton, MA

#7 Nov 20, 2012
What's confusing is why Gillette Stadium isn't listed with those July dates in NJ and Chicago. C'mon Jon, come visit your buddies Bob Kraft and Bill Belichick.
GaPeach

Ford City, PA

#8 Nov 20, 2012
I am on the site now and look like the pre sale front row tickets are all gone in 1 hour for Atlanta!!!!!!so upset
GaPeach

Ford City, PA

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, both front row presale tickets and VIP packages are sold out for GA and NC, when do they go on sale to public?

Location hidden

#10 Nov 20, 2012
GaPeach wrote:
Yeah, both front row presale tickets and VIP packages are sold out for GA and NC, when do they go on sale to public?
Friday Nov. 30th. A few non V.I.P. tickets go on sale to the public on Monday the 26th. Florida is on the list for Monday, so it's possible so is Georgia. I would check after midnight on Sunday. Non VIP tickets are from $19.50-$185:)

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2012
lisa wrote:
What's confusing is why Gillette Stadium isn't listed with those July dates in NJ and Chicago. C'mon Jon, come visit your buddies Bob Kraft and Bill Belichick.
Keep checking the BJ website. I do believe they are playing Foxboro :)

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#12 Nov 21, 2012
lisa wrote:
Gillette was mentioned in the main press release. For July it appears they are only selling the starting and ending shows in the first round of sales.

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#13 Nov 21, 2012
GaPeach wrote:
I am on the site now and look like the pre sale front row tickets are all gone in 1 hour for Atlanta!!!!!!so upset
GaPeach wrote:
I just checked on BSWJBJ Tour page and for Atlanta and was able to pull an excellent VIP package in the pit, row 2, seats 1 & 2...which would be center aisle if the setup is the same as last tour.

There's only about 200 tickets in the pit and it looks like the fan club is allocated about half of those. It doesn't take long for them to sell out. However...the system is constantly dropping in new tickets & packages as they are sold. Sometimes if they get more new seats will show up later.

If you are looking to buy VIP packages on TM, quite often they go on sale a day or two before the general public onsale. TM VIP packages are a higher price than the BSWJBJ VIP packages and their locations tend to be towards the outside of the pit, rather than the center aisle.

There are also regular P1 top price level regular tickets still available for the Atlanta show in the first few rows of the side sections close to the stage. I didn't check NC.
lisa

Brockton, MA

#14 Nov 21, 2012
mgemay wrote:
<quoted text>
Gillette was mentioned in the main press release. For July it appears they are only selling the starting and ending shows in the first round of sales.
So you've seen it listed somewhere? Thanks. Guess I missed that.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon: Kicked out of Toronto Bidding Group Dec 17 Muffin 14
2015 Bon Jovi Calendar Dec 17 MaureenH 1
Runaway Trip to Las Vegas Dec. - How Was It? Dec 9 Sue 1
Anyone ever used Ticket Liquidator???? (Feb '08) Dec 6 Chrissy 159
Bon Jovi: 'Sambora Exit Is Permanent' [News] Dec 6 JackieBlues 7
Nikki talking about Richie Dec 5 Jons side 9
San Diego - Runaway tour Nov 30 kimmt 23
More from around the web