Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin

Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin

There are 1 comment on the WRDX-FM Claymont story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin. In it, WRDX-FM Claymont reports that:

There's been considerable discussion about whether Bobby Darin should be classified as a rock & roll singer, a Vegas hipster cat, an interpreter of popular standards, or even a folk-rocker. He was all of these ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRDX-FM Claymont.

Since: Jan 09

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Feb 12, 2009
Hi,
I thought that the members of this thread might be interested to know that Collectors’ Choice is adding another Bobby Darin reissue to their catalog of other Darin reissues.“For Teenagers Only” will be released on March 24th and it includes many bonus tracks. For the whole story, please read below:

Artist: BOBBY DARIN
Title: For Teenagers Only
When we reissued Bobby Darin’s classic albums for Atco a few years ago, we
inadvertently left this one out, and ever since, Darin fans have been letting us
hear about it! The reason? This 1960 album of uptempo Bobby has never been
reissued in any form, and features a bunch of hard-to-find performances never
collected on CD! Plus, we’ve included the elaborate original artwork (great
photos!) that graced the original package, and four bonus tracks featuring first-time
stereo!! So pick up this Collectors’ Choice Music exclusive and complete your Darin
album collection; includes stereo and mono versions of I Want You with Me; That
Lucky Old Sun; You Never Called, and Here I’ll Stay, plus Keep A-Walkin’; You Know
How; Somebody to Love; I Ain’t Sharin’ Sharon; Pity Miss Kitty; All the Way Home;
A Picture No Artist Could Paint; Hush, and Somebody’s Calling My Name.

More information about this title and all Collectors’ Choice releases can be found at ccmusic dot com.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Darin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Darin - nude! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Phyliss 1
Bobby Darin - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Ladonna 1
Tribute website (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kelly 1
News Michael Jackson and more to be honored (Dec '09) Jan '10 IndaHaus 64
News Billboard Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of th... (Sep '08) Sep '08 awc 4
News Let's Do The Twist (Sep '08) Sep '08 awc 5
News Movie review: 'Beyond the Sea' (Jun '08) Jun '08 Joy Brindle 1
More from around the web