Bobby Brown Expecting Baby With Girlfriend

Full story: Zap2it.com
Bobby Brown is getting ready for a New Edition. The R&B singer is expecting a baby with his girlfriend Alicia Etheridge, reports Celebrity Baby Blog . Full Story
Latisha randall

Trenton, NJ

#1 Apr 14, 2010
I just want to say that the lord can change things and I wish the best for you bobby because people can make mistakes so take care and god bless you I am praying that eveyrthing work out for you just pray and the lord will contniue to work things out for you
we thnk God's love rises and falls with our performance it doesn;'t... he loves you for who you are: his child the lord will always protect and love you just keep on praying change will come

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Brown arrested at cheerleading competition (Feb '07) Sep '14 Kundrot dionkie 6
Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Fires Back (Mar '12) Aug '14 amw 36
Yolonda Ross to play Whitney Houston's good fri... (Jun '14) Jun '14 vst 1
Bobbi Kristina Brown leaves hate mail for neighbor (Jun '13) Jan '14 amw 7
Bobbi Kristina Brown snubs father on Thanksgivi... (Nov '12) Nov '13 tisean lewis 6
Return of Arsenio Hall makes latenight a more d... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gremlin 1
Source: Bobby Brown Being "Actively" Pursued by... (Mar '12) Apr '13 Tina 4
More from around the web