Bobbi Kristina Tries To Stab Whitney & Herself? - What The El! ...

There are exclusive reports in the National Enquirer that Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston 's daughter Bobbi Kristina tried to stab Whitney and then stab herself during an argument. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#21 Aug 28, 2008
it aint over untell Whitney sings and she shall sing in November of this year i have all faith in my girl she can do it and i am sure that she will. peace people and much love :-)
Tyrone

Memphis, TN

#22 Sep 8, 2008
Whitney Houston is a life survivor.....She is a beutiful talented young woman that was given to us by God fron NewWac New Jersey. She made history most of all she is always going to remain as one of the biggest stars of all. For all the ctiticisers out there, I just want tremind you one thing(No one is perfect) we all are living on a trying mode world. Instead of putting her down why can't you be happy for her the fact that she's on her way of a changing her life around. Please try not to get anything twisted here. The same thing that happend to whitney's life can happen to anyone of us. I am happy it did not happen to me but who am I? I can fall instantlly I am not perfect......Please be very careful of how your judging a child of God.....peace out souvientoidemoi@hotmail.com
Tyrone

Memphis, TN

#23 Sep 8, 2008
Whitney Houston is just as a human being as we are. Therefor no one should judge her she made history and she still going to kremain as one of the biggest atars of all. Rember the Bible says bevery careful of how you're judging a child of God. The same thing that happend to Whitney Houston could have happend to anyone of us....I am glad It did not happen to me but that does not mean I cannot fall..This young woman is a talented, gifted humain being that was born in New Warc Ney Jersey that was given to us by God. We all should be happy for her the fact that she's on way changing her life around let's all be happy for her. you have young females that are growing up into adults, you have female cousins that are growing up most of all you have a mother don't you think whatever happend to ms. Whitney could have happend to any your females family. I just bought a live DVD concert from a music store 2 days ago that was actually recorded back in 1991 somewhere in Virginia by whitney Houston I have never seen that concert until 3 days ago. That woman not only can sing she knows how to hold a mike and how to captivate her audiences, how to put a show on a good mode. I am encourage anybody to go to the store and make a purcchase to that DVD or order it and tell me what you think....souvientoidemoi@hotma il.com

God Bless you all
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#24 Sep 8, 2008
Tyrone wrote:
Whitney Houston is a life survivor.....She is a beutiful talented young woman that was given to us by God fron NewWac New Jersey. She made history most of all she is always going to remain as one of the biggest stars of all. For all the ctiticisers out there, I just want tremind you one thing(No one is perfect) we all are living on a trying mode world. Instead of putting her down why can't you be happy for her the fact that she's on her way of a changing her life around. Please try not to get anything twisted here. The same thing that happend to whitney's life can happen to anyone of us. I am happy it did not happen to me but who am I? I can fall instantlly I am not perfect......Please be very careful of how your judging a child of God.....peace out souvientoidemoi@hotmail.com
May God bless you for being merciful toward this woman that has left a mark in the music world as well as in my life. Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy, i love your post, alot. I am not living in the U.S. but my twin sister lives there she and i are both huge fans of Miss Houston from in the 80's and imma copy and paste your post to her and ask her to go and look for this concert in the stores tomorrow, once again a million thanks. The words you wrote speaks volumes of the type a person you are God bless :-)
WWHD

United States

#26 Sep 12, 2008
Down home wrote:
Who gives a damn if the stab each other?? Isn't that the way these people behave!
"these people"? What people are you talking about, singers?
Andrew

Mount Holly, NC

#27 Dec 5, 2008
Well what happened to the November album???? Its December--just goes to prove one should not tell lies about others. This album has been being made for 4 years now.
People will tell any lie to anyone with no conscience.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#28 Dec 5, 2008
the album is confirmed by her management and is sill scheduled to come out by the fall of next year as a matter a fact Neyo just sat on an interview this week and spoke of the material he is working on for whitney but she has to be carefull she is making a come back please don't forget that this could determine if she returns to the music/entertainment world or not so we have to be patient, her carear is at hand!
Andrew

Mount Holly, NC

#29 Dec 13, 2008
nippyme wrote:
the album is confirmed by her management and is sill scheduled to come out by the fall of next year as a matter a fact Neyo just sat on an interview this week and spoke of the material he is working on for whitney but she has to be carefull she is making a come back please don't forget that this could determine if she returns to the music/entertainment world or not so we have to be patient, her carear is at hand!
Oh here we go again another lie. She has no "real" management.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#30 Dec 13, 2008
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here we go again another lie. She has no "real" management.
lol where do you get these things from that you type realy?? a person of Whitney's status no manager??????? please think before you type hun. It was never said that Whitney was ever fired from Arista. Hell they sure headlined everything else about her, down to her daughter trying to stab her so my guees is if she was fired this news would be buzz worthy....don't ya think???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Brown arrested at cheerleading competition (Feb '07) Sep '14 Kundrot dionkie 6
Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Fires Back (Mar '12) Aug '14 amw 36
Yolonda Ross to play Whitney Houston's good fri... (Jun '14) Jun '14 vst 1
Bobbi Kristina Brown leaves hate mail for neighbor (Jun '13) Jan '14 amw 7
Bobbi Kristina Brown snubs father on Thanksgivi... (Nov '12) Nov '13 tisean lewis 6
Return of Arsenio Hall makes latenight a more d... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gremlin 1
Source: Bobby Brown Being "Actively" Pursued by... (Mar '12) Apr '13 Tina 4
More from around the web