Bobbi Kristina Tries To Stab Whitney & Herself? - What The El! ...

Full story: NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth

There are exclusive reports in the National Enquirer that Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston 's daughter Bobbi Kristina tried to stab Whitney and then stab herself during an argument.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Andrew

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

This child grew up in a horrendous environment of her mothers horrible drug addiction and her fathers alcoholism and drugs and anyone expects normalcy of any kind? I think not. And if you watch the reality show they made there was no life for that child. She traveled with her parents and was always handed wads of money to spend.

Her parents need a good long stint in rehab or lock them up in a mental institution.

The article states Whitney's singing career is on hold--its been on hold for years now. IMO,she lost her voice and the best she can do is sound like anyone else out there trying to sing.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Andrew wrote:
This child grew up in a horrendous environment of her mothers horrible drug addiction and her fathers alcoholism and drugs and anyone expects normalcy of any kind? I think not. And if you watch the reality show they made there was no life for that child. She traveled with her parents and was always handed wads of money to spend.
Her parents need a good long stint in rehab or lock them up in a mental institution.
The article states Whitney's singing career is on hold--its been on hold for years now. IMO,she lost her voice and the best she can do is sound like anyone else out there trying to sing.
you are on every article just leaving tuns of negative remarks are you by any chance on the 'white stuff' that you claimed that Whitney is still on?? if not you may as well be because you are a judgementatl individual and you lack love and compassion. I mean why not try to say something nice just in case this little girl (Bobby Kris) come on this site, can't you guys be an individual? you don't have a mind of your own because you seem easily influenced, this article may not even be true for all you know, as far as i know the law still says right until proven wrong, or i gueese you being the judge has changed that law????? somehow i doubt that though because if you were a judge you may be a little more carefull with your choice of words or may be even a 'JUST' individual. i'll end with this do unto others as you will have them do unto you ey???? in other words don't give someone medicine that you can't drink. It is unfair to degrade and talk about someone that you don't know. Whitney is trying her best to get her life back on track and the only thing you could think about is a reality show that was meant to make money??? My God get a grip no one is perfect and gueese what that equation includes me,you and Whitney Houston. take care buddy show a little love sometimes you never know you will be needing it in return!!
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

changing coarse of subject........ if this article is true i am so happy to say that Whitney and her daughter has scence appeared multiple places together and has even performed live in concerts and at the London gig she had earlia this year, thus this i am hoping, as a fan that this means the start of a good thing Bobby Kris and Whitney if you ever read these comments please ignore the people that are trying to bring you down and hate on you bacause i know one thing for sure at some point or another all of us has made mistakes and done things that we will live to regret. However the mistake does not mean the end, if you just get up, dust off and try and try again remember a winner never quits and a quiter never wins. You can make it man does not have the last say in your life God does, allow him to work it out for you and i am more than sure he will. Keep making good music Whitts, we here in the Bahamas support you, we forgive you and we say welcomce back the best to you on your up and coming album. God bless!!

“Media Lies to public.. ”

Since: Jul 08

Dallas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Who cares about a has been and her spoiled daughter? Why is this news?
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

nippyme wrote:
changing coarse of subject........ if this article is true i am so happy to say that Whitney and her daughter has scence appeared multiple places together and has even performed live in concerts and at the London gig she had earlia this year, thus this i am hoping, as a fan that this means the start of a good thing Bobby Kris and Whitney if you ever read these comments please ignore the people that are trying to bring you down and hate on you bacause i know one thing for sure at some point or another all of us has made mistakes and done things that we will live to regret. However the mistake does not mean the end, if you just get up, dust off and try and try again remember a winner never quits and a quiter never wins. You can make it man does not have the last say in your life God does, allow him to work it out for you and i am more than sure he will. Keep making good music Whitts, we here in the Bahamas support you, we forgive you and we say welcomce back the best to you on your up and coming album. God bless!!
well speak for youself because me along with many of her fans care about her and her daughter.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Doubts wrote:
well speak for yourself because many of her fans along with myself care about her and her daughter.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Doubts wrote:
sorry this message was meant for the person who calls himslef Doubts i want to let you know that i care along with many of Whitney fans care alot about her and her daughter so please speak for yourself, thanks.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

oh to mr Doubts baby boy/girl speak for yourself because me along with millions of whitney's fans are concerned about whitney and her daughter.
Andrew

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

nippyme wrote:
<quoted text>you are on every article just leaving tuns of negative remarks are you by any chance on the 'white stuff' that you claimed that Whitney is still on?? if not you may as well be because you are a judgementatl individual and you lack love and compassion. I mean why not try to say something nice just in case this little girl (Bobby Kris) come on this site, can't you guys be an individual? you don't have a mind of your own because you seem easily influenced, this article may not even be true for all you know, as far as i know the law still says right until proven wrong, or i gueese you being the judge has changed that law????? somehow i doubt that though because if you were a judge you may be a little more carefull with your choice of words or may be even a 'JUST' individual. i'll end with this do unto others as you will have them do unto you ey???? in other words don't give someone medicine that you can't drink. It is unfair to degrade and talk about someone that you don't know. Whitney is trying her best to get her life back on track and the only thing you could think about is a reality show that was meant to make money??? My God get a grip no one is perfect and gueese what that equation includes me,you and Whitney Houston. take care buddy show a little love sometimes you never know you will be needing it in return!!
No... you are on every article several times over to others with your biased comments calling others names cause you don't like what they have to say. This is a forum of ones opinions and you are out of your place to attack others with your biased comments cause anyone who is biased is senseless of the subject and you are only obsessed and possessed with your idiocy of your way.
hi nippyme

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

nippy me i agree with ....these tabloids also are not really true....people should not judge what they see and read from the tabloids

its nice to see you in this site.
prettykiray
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
No... you are on every article several times over to others with your biased comments calling others names cause you don't like what they have to say. This is a forum of ones opinions and you are out of your place to attack others with your biased comments cause anyone who is biased is senseless of the subject and you are only obsessed and possessed with your idiocy of your way.
well Andrew you have a point in that i am on all of Whitney's articles, but think about it like you said she is my idol so i have a right to be here to check and see what is going on in her life. so do me a favor don't tell me i am wrong for being here because this is where i belong. Question for you though why are you here??? if you are not interested in Whitney and think she is a crack addict then what does this say about you????? you dont sound as if you are no better than her if the only thing you can do is talk about her (whitney) all day. Go get a life outside of coming here every day and sharing your negative comments. This site is here for our opinions yes, but that does not mean that your comments has to be negative booo learn some scence ey????? you are not perfect as a matter a fact based on what i am reading in your writing you are far from it. why not clean your own door steps before you try to speaking negatively about someone that you don't even know. peace out Andrew enjoy your day!!!!
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Andrew you also made reference to me calling people names, can you please tell me when did this happen?? Andrew i am not about calling people names but hey if i call my self a Whitney fan i feel justified in correcting any one else that trying to feed your personal insecurities on using this woman's name.(this is what fans do). also just for the record if it were not even Whitney it is wrong wrong wrong to speak about someone that you don't know because you don't have facts to support your comments. All of this said let me say this you can't judge this woman or any one else that fell by the way because i am sure that you or someone that you love has or will eventually fall as well and i don't care what you say, if you want to be honest you will agree that you will not want to drink from the bitter cup that you are trying to feed people from. you call me being an idiot??? who would you think in this situation is an idiot?? i am speaking without using any sort of insulting remarks and i am defending someone that does not know you or me. you on the other hand are calling me names (even though i don't really care) because you don't know me either. so i gueese Whitney and i really should't feel worried because of your negative opinions because if you don't know us this means then that either a) you are speaking about yourself or b) someone that you know personally. so try being honest and deal with your issues without bringing others in your insecure circle of personal issues.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

Hey Andrew you also made reference to me calling people names, can you please tell me when did this happen?? Andrew i am not about calling people names but hey if i call my self a Whitney fan i feel justified in correcting any one else that trying to feed your personal insecurities on using this woman's name.(this is what fans do). also just for the record if it were not even Whitney it is wrong wrong wrong to speak about someone that you don't know because you don't have facts to support your comments. All of this said let me say this you can't judge this woman or any one else that fell by the way because i am sure that you or someone that you love has or will eventually fall as well and i don't care what you say, if you want to be honest you will agree that you will not want to drink from the bitter cup that you are trying to feed people from. you call me being an idiot??? who would you think in this situation is an idiot?? i am speaking without using any sort of insulting remarks and i am defending someone that does not know you or me. you on the other hand are calling me names (even though i don't really care) because you don't know me either. so i gueese Whitney and i really should't feel worried because of your negative opinions because if you don't know us this means then that either a) you are speaking about yourself or b) someone that you know personally. so try being honest and deal with your issues without bringing others in your insecure circle of personal ues.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

hi nippyme wrote:
nippy me i agree with ....these tabloids also are not really true....people should not judge what they see and read from the tabloids
its nice to see you in this site.
prettykiray
it is so good to know that we still have some positive people in this cold world that we are living in, thanks alot for your kind words!!!!:-)
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Andrew you also made reference to me calling people names, can you please tell me when did this happen?? Andrew i am not about calling people names but hey if i call my self a Whitney fan i feel justified in correcting any one else that trying to feed your personal insecurities on using this woman's name.(this is what fans do). also just for the record if it were not even Whitney it is wrong wrong wrong to speak about someone that you don't know because you don't have facts to support your comments. All of this said let me say this you can't judge this woman or any one else that fell by the way because i am sure that you or someone that you love has or will eventually fall as well and i don't care what you say, if you want to be honest you will agree that you will not want to drink from the bitter cup that you are trying to feed people from. you call me being an idiot??? who would you think in this situation is an idiot?? i am speaking without using any sort of insulting remarks and i am defending someone that does not know you or me. you on the other hand are calling me names (even though i don't really care) because you don't know me either. so i gueese Whitney and i really should't feel worried because of your negative opinions because if you don't know us this means then that either a) you are speaking about yourself or b) someone that you know personally. so try being honest and deal with your issues without bringing others in your insecure circle of personal ues
nobody cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

Wow, Can anyone say obsessive?
nobody cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

Can anyone say obsessive?
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

hey folks lets not forget that the album (Whitney Houston)is said to drop in November, i cant wait yessssss :-)please lets buy it as soon as it is available.
WWHD

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

nippyme wrote:
hey folks lets not forget that the album (Whitney Houston)is said to drop in November, i cant wait yessssss :-)please lets buy it as soon as it is available.
I am done listening to that idiot sing. It is a shame, such a waste of talent. Everytime I hear her voice it reminds me of the whack lifestyle she has lived, and of her ex hubby and poor daughter. What a train wreck.

I do enjoy seeing and hearing Natalie Cole, and am so proud of her for overcoming her addictions, making a comeback better than ever. THAT is a real success story.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

WWHD wrote:
<quoted text>
I am done listening to that idiot sing. It is a shame, such a waste of talent. Everytime I hear her voice it reminds me of the whack lifestyle she has lived, and of her ex hubby and poor daughter. What a train wreck.
I do enjoy seeing and hearing Natalie Cole, and am so proud of her for overcoming her addictions, making a comeback better than ever. THAT is a real success story.
well you are correct i love Natalie Cole as well and i am hoping that Whitney will soon have the same kind of success story in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bobby Brown Discussions

Search the Bobby Brown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Fires Back (Mar '12) Apr 1 dmw 33
Bobbi Kristina Brown leaves hate mail for neighbor (Jun '13) Jan '14 amw 7
Bobbi Kristina Brown snubs father on Thanksgivi... (Nov '12) Nov '13 tisean lewis 6
Return of Arsenio Hall makes latenight a more d... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gremlin 1
Source: Bobby Brown Being "Actively" Pursued by... (Mar '12) Apr '13 Tina 4
Bobby Brown's Bipolar Diagnosis (Mar '06) Oct '12 Sidney Varnadore 4
7 Bad Celebrity Dads (Jun '12) Aug '12 Len is Disgusted 1,376
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••